Aggy tears playoff selection conspiracy thread

Beau Vine

this is the best possible outcome for A&M, since their fans are universally about "woulda, coulda, shoulda"

if Notre Dame, Clemson, or Ohio State win the whole thing, they can say "WE WOULDA SMOKED THEM FAGGETS! EVERONE KNOWS IT, SEC SEC SEC"

if Alabama wins, it will be "THEY DIDN'T WANT NO PART OF A REMATCH, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT A GRATE TEAM TWICE IN ONE YEAR"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Hahaha "dominant victory over Tennessee" as if that matters.

Those idiots actually thought beating a 3-6 team would make a difference just because it happened the same day as conference championship games. I mean I knew they were stupid but come on.

They won on Championship Saturday!

• Hook 'Em 1

Hey guys, getting to the playoffs is a waste but us winning a bowl game is a success! Also, if we made the playoffs and got beat by Bama by 4 scores, absolutely no doubt it is a success. Dumb ass aggy. Not one person aside from the gomers in aggyland would wonder how aggy would fare against Bama. We see that game every year and saw it this year. Blowout.

Edited by Vic Mackey

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hey guys, getting to the playoffs is a waste but us winning a bowl game is a success! Also, if we made the playoffs and got beat by Bama by 4 scores, absolutely no doubt it is a success. Dumb ass aggy. Not one person aside from the gomers in aggyland would wonder how aggy would fare against Bama. We see that game every year and saw it this year. Blowout.

Who is this charean Williams fellow? He’s a dumb ass.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

lol I forget how much I love conspiracy aggy like the sec is going to change their rules and decide to do different things because aggy didn’t make the CFP. No one cares. 

How aggy doesn't understand that they're still B-listers is one of life's great mysteries. UT and OU run the Big 12. Bama, FL, LSU, UGA - all are in line before aggy. They're at the kid's table with Arky, USCe, and Mizzery.

3 hours ago, slorch said:

What does aggy have in common with the NCAAP?

They threaten bullshit lawsuits to get their way when football goes wrong.

For you hypersensitive idiots negging the post quoted above, maybe you ought to keep up with a little current events, with regard to Texas High School football.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/naacp-files-uil-complaint-over-austin-lbj-jaguars-loss-to-lindale-eagles

LOlz.  spellcheck seriousity.  You all ghostnegged a post because of your butthurt...and then wonder why you got negged back.

\aggy as fuck up in here.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

LOlz.  spellcheck seriousity.  You all ghostnegged a post because of your butthurt...and then wonder why you got negged back.

\aggy as fuck up in here.

I have 270 posts. Please find them all and neg them twice. After that, go study your ABCs or KKKs.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1