Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

According to aggy, Texas cannot block, cannot pass, cannot play defense because nobody can play defense in the BDF, and our running back recruits will get killed behind our OL.  If any of that is true then Georgia, USC, OU and Mizzou must really suck stinky ass.  

And yet they're still scared to play us.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

This site is honestly one of the best sources of info on the internet for anything related to Texas or aggy football. We have writers and editors from some of the sites here posing as lowly posters, radio and ex radio people, all of the 9.95 horse shit, our very own super duper mega insider in Geoff Ketchum's sock CTJ (come at me bro!), and a shit load of other lurking 9.95ers like Liucci, Hamm, EJ, and Perroni who we have caught red handed over the years passing shit from the site to their troglodyte followers. Add that all together with a generous helping of cartoon dicks, and you get Surly. 

Alex.....I'll take "I'm none of the above" for $500...!

8 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

The Hall of Champions is full of stuff to burn

No shit, but do they really have some bullshit trophies on display  there?  They have not won diddly squat since 1939, so what is there on display?  They have never been to a final four and I think we have won as many baseball world series games on a weekend as they have all time. WTF?

Edited by lemonandaturd

Who exactly does st pius have playing corner such that Seth Jones is only at wr instead of db or playing both?  Maybe they should offer those guys since their current coaches think they are better dbs than Jones would be. 

Let me just guess based on nothing but the above that jones can’t turn his hips so that alleged 4.4 speed doesn’t mean shit. 

32 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Who exactly does st pius have playing corner such that Seth Jones is only at wr instead of db or playing both?  Maybe they should offer those guys since their current coaches think they are better dbs than Jones would be. 

Let me just guess based on nothing but the above that jones can’t turn his hips so that alleged 4.4 speed doesn’t mean shit. 

I am sure Daddy98 is breaking down the film as we speak. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

It would be funny if Eaton commits anywhere than aggy.  

This is when Saban swoops in last second to steal a recruit who’s crucial to a divisional rival just to fuck with them 

5 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

According to aggy, Texas cannot block, cannot pass, cannot play defense because nobody can play defense in the BDF, and our running back recruits will get killed behind our OL.  If any of that is true then Georgia, USC, OU and Mizzou must really suck stinky ass.  

According the ESPN the Sugar Bowl never happened. Georgia is still a Top 3 team and Texas still can’t compete with the SEC.

This is playing so eerily similar to Sumlins tenure.  It's delicious.  On the defensive side of the ball, both inherited decent units that played up over the course of the year and managed to avoid significant injuries at key positions.  Next season they are going to be lucky to win 7 games.  Those contributors are gone.  Their LB and secondary is warmed over kitten shit, and now their OL and RB support Mond enjoyed is a serious downgrade.  

Talk to FSU alums that followed the football program.  Jimbop is a mother fucker to deal with once he "turns".  When he's feeling the heat.  When attitudes change and he's not getting the love.  That little bastard is going to go scorched earth.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Next season they are going to be lucky to win 7 games.

Texas State
Lamar
Nichols State
UTSA

Those are the automatic wins.  They will be able to scratch out four including the middle of December bowl game they get against Tulane or Cincinnati. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

They don't play Nichols State.

Weird how it showed up on my google search, but shows they played in 2017.  Why that is on there I have no idea.

https://www.google.com/search?q=2019+texas+a%26m+football+schedule&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS819US819&oq=2019+texas+a%26m+football+schedule&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1341j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=t;/m/026lg68;6;/m/012hfxch;mt;fp;1;;

They blame Sumlin's choices for DB instead of acknowledging the institutional refusal to accept the divining winds in the recruiticosm and have a plan b with relationships built.

Off the top of my head recrutiniks knew the following over the last 5 years years were headed elsewhere long before aggy...

Tony Brown

Jamal Adams

D. Thompson

H. Hill

Kris Boyd

D. Anderson

E. Monroe

J. Mayden

J. Jones

B. Jones

K. Vincent

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

their toughest schedule in cfb history has

texas state, Lamar, utsa, Arkansas, South Carolina, and ole miss on it. And auburn and MSU breaking in new qbs. 

Apparently never having lost to Arkansas or South Carolina says more about how good aggy is than how bad those programs  are. 

Aggy always fails up. They'll fail, but never quite as bad as we'd like to see. 

their toughest schedule in cfb history has
texas state, Lamar, utsa, Arkansas, South Carolina, and ole miss on it. And auburn and MSU breaking in new qbs. 
Apparently never having lost to Arkansas or South Carolina says more about how good aggy is than how bad those programs  are. 
Aggy crows they have the toughest schedule (awesome!)

Yet SoCar plays Alabama, georgia, Clemson, Florida, and of course aggy.

So Carolina is the better team?

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Aggy crows they have the toughest schedule (awesome!)

Yet SoCar plays Alabama, georgia, Clemson, Florida, and of course aggy.

So Carolina is the better team?

Depends on how close their losses are.

If aggy runs out of time, does SoCar run out of cocks?

Favorite annual aggy claims:

”Best X loss team in the nation”

And the belief that their rank should be one lower than the teams that beat them. For example last year talking about how they could be considered as theoretically #3 in the nation after being beat by #1 Alabama and #2 Clemson despite the fact that their only wins to that point were against Northwestern State and Louisiana Monroe.

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Favorite annual aggy claims:

”Best X loss team in the nation”

And the belief that their rank should be one lower than the teams that beat them. For example last year talking about how they could be considered as theoretically #3 in the nation after being beat by #1 Alabama and #2 Clemson despite the fact that their only wins to that point were against Northwestern State and Louisiana Monroe.

Every good player they got since 1939 took the money without expectations of playing for shit.  And now they're selling the SEC like, come play for aggie against SEC champions and root for Bama in the playoffs.  This is truth, supported by almost a hundred years of facts.  Go get that SEC patch though but I'd play for Bama if I was going to wear it. Or continue measuring aggie's calibre by your margins in losses.  Maroon moronic f'ks.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Get ready for the "He'd be a 4*, top 10 player in Texas" from Looch.

Liucci is fortunate that coincidentally that each of the 5 coaches he’s covered at aggy over the last 20 years know so much about talent that their recruits are always better than the rankings.  Every year.  Makes his job ranking recruits easier.