Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

34 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Ah is that ban worthy now? Explains why I haven't seen those kinds of comments in these melt screenshots

I’ve been wondering the same thing for the last week or so. Makes sense I guess.  They were getting a bit cavalier with their adknowledement of their own as well, probably a good idea for them to be less brazen about it.  

13 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Glad I didn't get to this til after the Alford commit. It makes these tears that much sweeter. 

1:57:45 - 2:03:00

Looch surprises everyone and gives Texas and Tom Herman the respect they deserve in this recruiting momentum and H2H battles with aggy... Just kidding. It's exactly what you'd expect.

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/IKMLeheEda0/0120733-szrh.mp3

Herman is the slimy one, yet Looch calls Texas players names and trashes their coaches in hopes that recruits hear it. Seems like Looch is the slimy one.

This is some great shit:

NyAggie

AG

Quote:
I sometimes ask myself when the Aggie fan base will stop obsessing over horn recruiting rankings. Today is not that day. When are we finally done? Ten years? Twenty? At least when we played every year we argued about the officiating and not the relative average star inflation.

When we start winning big: at that point what the sips do or don't do is will feel irrelevant, but right now while we are trying to climb to the top every recruit sip grabs that we wanted feels like a hinderance to the goal to a lot of folks

In reality, jimbo is going to get us to the top regardless of what sip does

25 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

07024-D88-4280-4286-9-FAE-C0973020-BBBF.

Glad I didn't get to this til after the Alford commit. It makes these tears that much sweeter. 
1:57:45 - 2:03:00
Looch surprises everyone and gives Texas and Tom Herman the respect they deserve in this recruiting momentum and H2H battles with aggy... Just kidding. It's exactly what you'd expect.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/IKMLeheEda0/0120733-szrh.mp3

We did quote you chin pubes. As it turns out, nobody cares.

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Honor Code. Aggy has it.

Pretty sure he's talking about Texas recent run on guys they promised themselves.

I have wondered if we are involved in a bit of this.  Some of these guys were all Texas in the spring and then suddenly all aggy just to commit to Texas.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

"I want blood in the streets" BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Also  "not aiming this at any recruit in particular but some kids don't want to work hard"

Hide contents

ECHBlgHXsAEH7xP?format=png&name=smallECHBmaiXUAEJTEj?format=png&name=360x360

my favorite is "we'd rather lose recruits to our conference rivals than to a team we never even play"

That's why the SEC played y'all ya dumb fucks

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Texas run on guys they promised themselves.

He uses the example of a guy bought into A&M committing to another school and then flipping to A&M on signing day. He also talks about a longer game than we would have been playing to have guys this summer change their minds.

He seems to think the tactic should be considered by A&M. Of course, he's an idiot.

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

I love the pretzel logic they have going right now on Alford.

1) Coaches didn't prioritize Alford, Johnson is better

2) Doesn't matter if he commits to Texas today, we will flip him later.

I love the way it's suddenly become unquestionable fact that Eaton tried to commit to them but was turned away. Sure thing, guys. Good luck leaving Jaylon Jones on an island against Bama's receivers.

4 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Texas recent run on guys they promised themselves.

I have wondered if we are involved in a bit of this.  Some of these guys were all Texas in the spring and then suddenly all aggy just to commit to Texas.

That's a pretty stupid game. 

"Listen, baby, I can't stand our neighbor. I want you to go fuck him. Fuck him good. Make him fall in love with you. Then it's going to break his heart when you leave him." What could go wrong?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's a pretty stupid game. 

"Listen, baby, I can't stand our neighbor. I want you to go fuck him. Fuck him good. Make him fall in love with you. Then it's going to break his heart when you leave him." What could go wrong?

It would work because once someone is bought into A&M they know UT is the devil and no place is as glorious as College Station! Players don't flip from A&M because they like another place better. They flip because they're skeered of the SEC and big boy football. They don't want to work hard or get into the league.

Fucking Texas would make them sick, but they'd do it for the dear old Texas Aggies. Caneck!

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, fucker, I was simply illustrating that it's not a sock. Do you honestly think Derka and Vic are socks? What a miserable existence that piece of shit sock puppet must live. 

I'd argue that your examples prove just how real a fuck like that guy is...

true, true

We've all seen shenanigans with recruits being turned away because they were using trips to pull players away and/or negative recruit against the host school.  But this nonsense is just the paranoid delusions of an idoit.  

Ags, often the simplest answer is the best:  Texas always has, and always be a bigger draw.  It just is.  If Georgia and GT swapped places in conference affiliation, GA is still going to recruit better that Tech....despite Tech being "in the SEC".  They are the alpha in the state.  Everyone knows it.  This is no different.  A healthy Texas is second to none in our own backyard. 

Now go get your shinebox.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Maybe these kids realized just what a rush aggy misery can be?

9 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

We've all seen shenanigans with recruits being turned away because they were using trips to pull players away and/or negative recruit against the host school.  But this nonsense is just the paranoid delusions of an idoit.  

Ags, often the simplest answer is the best:  Texas always has, and always be a bigger draw.  It just is.  If Georgia and GT swapped places in conference affiliation, GA is still going to recruit better that Tech....despite Tech being "in the SEC".  They are the alpha in the state.  Everyone knows it.  This is no different.  A healthy Texas is second to none in our own backyard. 

Now go get your shinebox.

Let's not give credence to the secsecsec myth, though. It's still Alabama, then everyone else. The only time that will change is when Alabama comes back to the pack. With current coaching staffs in place, maybe Georgia has a shot at being a power in the East, but the conference is as top heavy as it ever has been. 

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Fat and slow in space is always a winning combination for a guy playing on the line

giphy.gif

Man, he could’ve pulled off that dunk if he hadn’t killed all his momentum by planting both feet right before getting to the trampoline.

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"I'm not remotely worried... just look at the size of the guys he is bringing in"

Reveal hidden contents

ECHZJ_HXoAIIz3v?format=jpg&name=smallECHZL-NXsAAY0-9?format=png&name=360x360ECHZNHkXYAAfLXo?format=png&name=360x360

"I love Texas A&M but I'm also in touch with reality"

I'm going to assume Williamhewitt was banned shortly after posting that.

• Like 1