A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

image.gif.9eaedc0ac4133c485c877b9825f810ba.gif

First off-I think she used the term "precious" 8 times in that short soundbite.  And second, I find your meme terribly offensive to our resident Porterhouse who is an adamant supporter of donald Trump.  I mean, other than voting for him in the primaries and donating lots of money to him both directly and through myriad O&G platforms, the man who shares that same avatar has no love for Trump other than all the love in the mundo.

41 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i mean, she’s got good hooks. 

These people all agree that Jesus had to be tortured and killed to save us.  Had some Karen written a letter to Pilot that caused him to order Jesus freed, what would have become of Christianity and all of the Christians?

so why don’t they think, since Donnie is second coming to them, that he doesn’t need to suffer and die as part of god’s  plan?

I guess even though god works in mysterious ways and it’s not for us to understand, they still know exactly what god wants and doesn’t want.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am conflicted. Makes sense, but money in tfg’s coffer is a non starter.

“Mary Trump, the clinical psychologist and author who is former president Donald Trump’s niece, has called on Americans to flood her uncle’s campaign website with ticket requests for his 25 March rally in Waco, Texas, so tickets will be allocated to people who won’t show up for the event.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mary-trump-rally-waco-texas-b2307520.html

12 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

These people all agree that Jesus had to be tortured and killed to save us.  Had some Karen written a letter to Pilot that caused him to order Jesus freed, what would have become of Christianity and all of the Christians?

so why don’t they think, since Donnie is second coming to them, that he doesn’t need to suffer and die as part of god’s  plan?

I guess even though god works in mysterious ways and it’s not for us to understand, they still know exactly what god wants and doesn’t want.

These are the same morons that bought the first made up story and murdered anyone who didn’t believe. 

• Like 1

Donnie has most definitely been suffering and will be made to suffer much, much more.  

But in a cruel twist of fate by the simulation...he was created as such a narcissistic asshole, that none of the emotional trauma registers with him.  He doesn't feel anything but adulation.  He can watch one of his children be taken to prison or the cemetery and it would not.  fucking.  register.  

Christ had the burden of mankind literally on this shoulders on that cross.  He wept and advocated for us knowing what was to come.  And still he did it anyway.  

That glop of human shit could literally be crucified and all he'd think of it is "Wow, look at this crowd gathered to look at me!  The best people!  These other two guys next to me?  Never met 'em, don't know 'em."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, TexPx said:

This has been great so far.

You know, they are always dressed in American flag clothing, and I can't help but wonder if they ever realize how disrespectful it is to shrapnel bomb their clothing with funnel cakes, or how much mustard they are going to get on their shirt, or that deep frying an American flag in grease from their diet isn't very nice.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Free Trump Knife?  

Seriously?  

We're all 1's and 0's.  There's no fucking way any of this is real anymore.  

I've been making the wisecrack of "Hey, you get a free set of steak knives" since I was like 12.  And now it's legitimate parting gift for a donation to a former U.S. President (that you'll probably never receive, btw).  But come the fuck on, Free Trump Knife?  From the the guy who bankrupted a mail-order steak company?  We could not hallucinate this shit.  This is not fucking real.  I'm sorry.  It's just not.  We are not living human beings.  

My daughter is literally at her first confession right now with mom, and this is the shit I gotta let slide around in my fucking brain right now?  You buy a ticket to Waco and he sends you a knife?  What in the flying fuck?

Only thing I'm clinging to besides Elite 8 hoops this weekend is that maybe "Free Trump Knife" means it's stuck in him already and he needs somebody to liberate/un-jettison it from his fat fucking corpse.  

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I clicked.
It’s a live feed.
It showed that it had….ONE VIEWER.
I was the viewer! I feel special!

Well, I'm sure it would be the first time you've been accused of having a singular wit....

Sorry that joke only sort of works, they can't all be winners

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yup- farms!  There’s no farms in California!

That was fucking fascinating.  Even if you don't know your Central Valley geography, just imagine screaming about brown immigrant labor illegally entering the United States into California to steal jobs from American workers, then being asked about seasonal migrant labor, and responding, "I dunno why they're entering California, I assumed to work at facebook?"  

I mean every fucking day, I think they can't get any stupider.  And they never disappoint.  There's naivety, there's ignorance, there's just plain laziness to not find out what's going on.  We're all guilty of all of those on a regular basis.  But you have to actively try and fool yourself at some point.  They're consciously trying to be stupid, to out-dumb one another.  You can't invent this shit.  And even if you did, your brain would stop you from acting out on it.  But they somehow circumvent 100,000 years of evolutionary biology on a daily fucking basis.  

I am moving JFK, Jr.'s farm from california to waco 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've never, ever met a Raider, Force Recon, or any other MARSCO active or veteran that didn't open with that like a crossfitter or vegan.  And for good reason, they're the most badass of the badass.  My cousin's been Force Recon NCO for 20 years and while they won't advertise what/where they were, they will absolutely tell you who they are.  And rightfully so.  I'm 90% certain that guy is completely and totally full of shit.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Coffee & Knives.  dibs on the band name.

I am genuinely curious which Texas politicians show up to this thing.  I mean, you'd have to be insane to attend.  But you'd have to be insane not to take advantage of the crowd and free campaign ad.  Either way you're insane, and either way...there's a good chance you get hurt so I'm all for it either way.

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Nutbags.

'Modern Day Cyrus'?  The leader of the Grammercy Riffs?  I can dig it!  Maybe we can get Luther to pull some Warriors shit.  

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

He really had the rally at the airport? I mean I’d want to gtfo as fast as possible too but damn. And the Gumps don’t even realize how much he detests them

"Had"???  Those fucking morons have been there all day already and he's not even arriving to speak for four more hours.  It's some kinda bizarre reverse tailgate where they somehow get dumber as the day wears on. 

• Rage+1 1