A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Also, Spit-Bitch claimed to be a blond. Aryan and all…

If she’s the one I’m thinking of she went all the way back to hornfans. Lauren something I think. She was semi-doxed and pics of her when younger were aight. she went on some pretty batshit rants on a thread about women who didn’t have woman friends or something like that

@Ghost of LL is she the one who tried to run you over on your scooter or did I dream that in my head?

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

If she’s the one I’m thinking of she went all the way back to hornfans. Lauren something I think. She was semi-doxed and pics of her when younger were aight. she went on some pretty batshit rants on a thread about women who didn’t have woman friends or something like that

@Ghost of LL is she the one who tried to run you over on your scooter or did I dream that in my head?

It wouldn't shock me if that little racist was one of the people caught up in Jan 6. She was that type of crazy.

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂

Trump National Doral staff: OK, you found that we had it, I guess.  What address do we ship it to?

National Archives: (looks closely at the painting) Well, on second thought, just keep it.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

As much as I loathe trump, he is who I’d want as the GOP nominee. Hundreds of thousands of people registered to vote for the sake of keeping him out of office.

Everything I’ve read about Desantis is he’s a piece of shit as well, but is generally an unknown to a large swath of the population. People might actually vote for him simply because his name is not Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Superhero said:

As much as I loathe trump, he is who I’d want as the GOP nominee. Hundreds of thousands of people registered to vote for the sake of keeping him out of office.

Everything I’ve read about Desantis is he’s a piece of shit as well, but is generally an unknown to a large swath of the population. People might actually vote for him simply because his name is not Biden. 

You have a lot more faith in the American people than I do. I could easily see morons voting for him because "my 401K was better when Trump was president". 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Superhero said:

I think I want him to get the nomination then die the next day.

Or maybe it would be better if he got the nomination then died the day after the deadline to replace a candidate on the ballot.

Then again, maybe it's better if he dies the day after he gets indicted (that's going to happen, right?).

I don't really know what I want, just as long as he dies.  That's the only important part.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Lauren1996 then mini-baller, then spit that blood. I think she was married to the poster frogstyle?

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

But was he sweating his hair color away?  That’s the low bar. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Yeah—I can’t remember the whole deal. But yeah, I stopped riding that scooter shortly after that.

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The guy seems to be generally far more competent than most of trump's lawdogs of late. But he also seems to love the spotlight and has been running his mouth, inconsistently, on Cohen and Daniels for about five years. Combine that with the verbal dysentery of trump, Giuliani and co. and they have made quite a mess. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Tacopina is such a caricature. He’s like if Andrew Dice Clay had a law degree. He’s exactly the sort of fast-talking mouthpiece you’d expect to see representing a two bit mob boss. Straight out of Central Casting. 

rick james cocaine GIF

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I thought the current story was that there was no affair, and Cohen just paid her off on his own doing for no reason. 

Trump’s original story was that there was no affair, he was just paying her to stop saying that there was. She was lying and he paid her to stop. Because that’s how hush money works. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Agreed.  But I want the dying part to come sooner rather than later.

Dying will be his greatest gift to the nation.

i used to think this. but having him piddle around well into his 80’s refusing to let go is the gift that keeps on giving.