CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Its nice to have a Heisman caliber player at RB, WR, and QB. They also have best in class players across the OL.  The defense has to account for basically every player, every down. 

wait till next year, it'll look the same if Casey is who he showed he was in the Alamo Bowl

The most touches Bijan Robinson had in a game this year was 17. Alabama got Najee Harris 16 touches and DeVonta Smith 12 touches in the first half of the National Championship Game.

Smith had more touches than that. He had 12 receptions. 14 total touches with returns. 233 total yards in the FIRST HALF.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Its nice to have a Heisman caliber player at RB, WR, and QB. They also have best in class players across the OL.  The defense has to account for basically every player, every down. 

I think Heisman caliber RB and WR matter. I don't think Mac Jones is a Heisman caliber QB with less talent around him. Bijan can be Heisman caliber. Not sure if we even have a first time All Big 12 receiver on the roster, but we have talented guys there that Sark can scheme open. The biggest problem is that our offensive line and their offensive line aren't in the same galaxy. That's the thing Sark and Kyle Flood have to figure out first. That's the key to the whole damn deal.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don't gamble. I'm not against it, other than for me because I don't want to lose money. But how can you bet live during a game? And someone else posted an extra number after the line, I think 175, what does that mean?

It's up to 24.5 now.  the +- 175 is the pay out.  For example when I be on the game I got Bama -9.5 with -110 payout.  That means every dollar bet returns 0.901$.

In the below scenario a $100 bet on OSU would pay $85.47 (plus your $100 back).

8FAB5739-CF27-4B81-BDBE-9605AB12533B_4_5005_c.jpeg.70edb97d39f3fae1654ba27195ff2d65.jpeg

Just now, ATLLonghorn said:

I think Heisman caliber RB and WR matter. I don't think Mac Jones is a Heisman caliber QB with less talent around him. Bijan can be Heisman caliber. Not sure if we even have a first time All Big 12 receiver on the roster, but we have talented guys there that Sark can scheme open. The biggest problem is that our offensive line and their offensive line aren't in the same galaxy. That's the thing Sark and Kyle Flood have to figure out first. That's the key to the whole damn deal.

CAN I GET AN AMEN

1 minute ago, SDG said:

It's up to 24.5 now.  the +- 175 is the pay out.  For example when I be on the game I got Bama -9.5 with -110 payout.  That means every dollar bet returns 0.901$.

In the below scenario a $100 bet on OSU would pay $85.47 (plus your $100 back).

8FAB5739-CF27-4B81-BDBE-9605AB12533B_4_5005_c.jpeg.70edb97d39f3fae1654ba27195ff2d65.jpeg

Thanks. I'm blonde, so it is still a bit confusing. When I went one time to Las Vegas to buy a car I actually went into the sports book room at my hotel and all the numbers gave me a headache.

36 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

That chili is good, though. But I know, as a Texan, I am supposed to hate beans in chili and love Whataburger. But I don't subscribe to either. Shrugs. 

I’m with you on the thick chicks man.  But this?  This I can’t support. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Or did Bama just call plays to mismatch players and take advantage of OSU’s players?   Or, maybe a combination?  Credit to Bama offense.

Bama's offense is amazing, but how did OSU decide playing 4 LB was a good idea. There are multiple mismatches on every play.