CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

25 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
27 minutes ago, Blotto said:
got OSU on the ML (+285). I don't have a strong feeling but I always bet the underdog in this game becuase the value is usually there. Also took the over. So far got a chance on both. If i could, I would have both teams lose. 

On Ohio State money line as well. Blows my mind that everyone is acting like Ohio State is a bunch of 3 stars. Already got paid once for the same bet vs. Clemson so this is house money.

Yeah, the other reason that I like that bet is I'm pretty sure I'm getting almost 3-1 odds betting on the better QB. 

Asked my trainer buddy why he thinks they rushed Sermon right off to hospital

His response:

Sermon took a weird hit.  And with the hospital visit. Bet he has a posterior sternoclavicular dislocation.  Extremely rare if so. 

The fact his clavicle separated from his sternum and moved backwards.  Not much back there except for the heart.   Unstable, possibly jagged bone that is moving around with a direct view of the heart.  Emergency situation 

If correct sucks for that dude, even if he is a dirty Sooner

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Asked my trainer buddy why he thinks they rushed Sermon right off to hospital

His response:

Sermon took a weird hit.  And with the hospital visit. Bet he has a posterior sternoclavicular dislocation.  Extremely rare if so. 

The fact his clavicle separated from his sternum and moved backwards.  Not much back there except for the heart.   Unstable, possibly jagged bone that is moving around with a direct view of the heart.  Emergency situation 

If correct sucks for that dude, even if he is a dirty Sooner

jesus christ it wasn't a wierd hit, he got mashed into the ground

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Kind of like Colt looked routine....I guess it could be anything but I will go with the observation of an athletic trainer.  

tell that idiot to watch the play, 20 fucking posts comparing that to Colt when the dude got hurt hitting the ground

• Hook 'Em 1