CFP National Championship: Alabama vs Ohio State

NorthTexasCougar

34 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

I'll never understand how in the nasty fuck the national championship game of college football is not on network television.

I seriously hate this.

That, and the whole Monday night thing.  But at least Monday night is a tradition for as long as I can remember.

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

I seriously hate this.

That, and the whole Monday night thing.  But at least Monday night is a tradition for as long as I can remember.

Pretty sure it’s because the other networks get to rotate the super bowl, but it doesn’t make sense not to put it on ABC. I don’t understand that at all.

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

We're thin at DB because we had 2 guys kicked off the team in March.  Sexual assault.  Not good.  Then we had a good DB get hurt the 1st game.

I don't need more reasons to hate your team. I never would have known that.

6 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Teague is a sophomore.  Might even be a RS sophomore.  Needed surgery over the winter and wasn't gonna be back until October.  We have 2 good backups behind him, but Sermon came available so we went after him.

3 minutes ago, Parliament said:

We're thin at DB because we had 2 guys kicked off the team in March.  Sexual assault.  Not good.  Then we had a good DB get hurt the 1st game.

spacer.png

• Haha 1