Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

On 8/14/2023 at 11:36 AM, Sgt Hulk said:

He will decommit once that dog shit team goes 6-6

Meh.   We have the toughest schedule in the nation this upcoming season, so hopefully we’ll get a bit of a pass.  That is sort of baked in with Florida fans for the upcoming season. Coach will not be on a hot seat unless he loses most of them.  Our recruiting was so routinely shitty for so many years, we know it takes a while to get kids in who can change direction.

I have zero expectations for 2023.

21 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Meh.   We have the toughest schedule in the nation this upcoming season, so hopefully we’ll get a bit of a pass.  That is sort of baked in with Florida fans for the upcoming season. Coach will not be on a hot seat unless he loses most of them.  Our recruiting was so routinely shitty for so many years, we know it takes a while to get kids in who can change direction.

You say this now, but let's see how you feel after that 3 game losing streak. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Percentages from IT

Hide contents

Despite much of the focus shifting towards football, there’s still plenty of intrigue surrounding recruiting for the remainder of the month and into September when five-star defensive tackle Dominick McKinley is scheduled to announce. 

Given the fact the staff is no stranger to flipping kids, we’ve included a few recruits who are already committed elsewhere.

WR Ryan Wingo

Gerry: 50%. Assuming a decision comes in the next couple of weeks. September 17 unofficial visit for the Wymoning game remains scheduled. Missouri vs Texas today. 

Justin: 50%. Missouri has the other 50% and momentum. 

Eric: 50%. There’s too much unknown on the Missouri side to feel too confident. This one may still go the distance even if he picks Missouri in the coming weeks.

WR Micah Hudson

Gerry: 10%. Tortillas have been sold out in the Lubbock area for months, and are just waiting on the commitment tweet at this point. But…the longer it plays out the worse it gets for Tech fans. 

Justin: 25%. If Hudson makes it to Austin for a game this fall, I’ll up the percentages. 

Eric: 30%. Texas is going to have productive receivers who leave early. That’s both proof of concept and immediate opportunity for whoever wants it.

WR Terry Bussey

Gerry: 15%. Texags.com can probably make a documentary of another East Texas prospect with better results here. But LSU is making a run. 

Justin: 25%. Texas is in the hunt, but Texas A&M and LSU hold the cards. 

Eric: 10%. If he waits until late Fall maybe Texas can make a run.

OT Brandon Baker

Gerry: 50%. Texas will eventually be one of two when it’s family decision time. Will the other be Oregon or Ohio State? Nebraska is throwing every kitchen sink in the Cornhusker state at this one, too. 

Justin: 35%. Texas, Ohio State, and Oregon are the three. A big 2023 could push Baker to Austin. 

Eric: 50%. I have a decent amount of confidence here given who Texas is up against and where he lives.

OL DeAndre Carter

Gerry: 30%. This goes up to at least 50% if he makes the September 30 official visit. Auburn is trying to get him in the class prior to September. 

Justin: 25%. 

Eric: 35%. He lives in Temecula and drives to Santa Ana every day. In SoCal, that’s the equivalent of flying from California to Alabama. Auburn is making the most noise. The family does like Austin. There’s a path for Kyle Flood to consensus build Carter and Baker.

OL Blake Ivy

Gerry: 20%. Texas A&M 51% and LSU 29%. But why hasn’t he committed to Texas A&M yet? He’s a kid who wants to make sure he is making the correct decision. 

Justin: 15%. 

Eric: 15%. I’m surprised he’s uncommitted but Texas isn’t in the top-two.

Edge Danny Okoye

Gerry: 30%. The Oklahoma official visit the first weekend in September is worth watching if mom shows up in Norman. Tennessee also very much in it. Alabama is right there as well. 

Justin: 40%. Texas continues to get close to Okoye, who they’ll host on September 16th vs Wyoming. But Tennessee, Oklahoma, and Alabama have his attention. 

Eric: 30%. I’m not seeing Okoye and Colin Simmons in the same class, especially with the suitors Okoye has.

Edge Zina Umeozulu

Gerry: 60%. Still Texas’ to lose. But Texas A&M and Oklahoma are waiting patiently. 

Justin: 55%. Texas versus the field. 

Eric: 50%. He doesn’t seem all that close to making a decision.

Edge Solomon Williams

Gerry: 30%. With Colin Simmons in the fold, makes it tougher on the surface. Alabama wants him. Oregon and Texas A&M in it for sure. If a fall OV is scheduled, this % will go up. 

Justin: 45%. 

Eric: 20%. This percentage is mainly based on how open he is at this point. Texas needs a Jack in the class. If they miss on Okoye, they could get very aggressive with Simmons.

Edge Jordan Ross

Gerry: Just haven’t heard enough on Texas and Ross to say it could happen.

Justin: 35%. 

Eric: 30%. I wouldn’t be surprised if he visits Texas again. Tennessee has been the most consistent it seems. There’s still uncertainty at Edge so we know they’ll keep pushing guys to visit. That said, they need a player with more of a Jack projection and that’s not Ross.

DL Dominick McKinley

Gerry: 46%. Oklahoma is at 39% and Ohio State 15%. 

Justin: 65%. Texas has low key been tremendous in a recruitment scheduled to end September 1st. 

Eric: 55%. Texas and OU both *need* McKinley. He’s a tough kid to get a read on as far as culture fit. I could see him liking Todd Bates. I’m also not sure just how much academics matter beyond a support sense. If he truly wanted to pursue engineering this would be a pretty open and shut case.

CB Kobe Black

Gerry: 85%. The last place team in the SEC West in 2022 is at 15%. 

Justin: 70%. Texas’ lead over Texas A&M, LSU is significant. 

Eric: 89%. I don’t go higher than 90%.

S Joshua Lair

Gerry: 45%. Big fan of the player. So is LSU and Baylor. 

Justin: 55%. It looks more and more like they’ll have room for this head hunter. 

Eric: 50%. I’m curious if he has a place at LSU.

Committed Elsewhere

OT Weston Davis – A&M

Gerry: 25%. Davis is open to making a game day visit. 

Justin: 15%. 

Eric: 15%.

LB Tyanthony Smith – A&M

Gerry: 25%. So much depends on the Texas A&M season – see Ant Hill last year. 

Justin: 25%. If Texas can flip one, I might choose Tyanthony. 

Eric: 35%. Texas has a good relationship in place and he’s familiar with the school. If A&M falters again Texas could flip its second linebacker from the Ags in back to back years.

CB Corian Gipson – Clemson 

Gerry: 25%. Texas will keep the lines of communication open. 

Justin: 10%. 

Eric: 20%. If Texas can land Kobe Black in addition to Colin Simmons, all of a sudden the class has two ace recruiters who will appeal to Gipson.

CB Wardell Mack – Florida 

Gerry: 15%. Mack wants to be at Florida. 

Justin: 25%. 

Eric: 25%. Mack certainly prefers Florida but what is their season going to look like? If he wanted to flip late he wouldn’t face any tension at home.

So, nerrbody?

This was from Hank South, on Ross, from yesterday.  May not mean anything, but some nice quotes from him.

Elite LB target Jordan Ross details where Texas stands in recruitment

Hank South (Horns 247)

Spoiler

Hank South (Horns 247)

It’s been quiet on the Jordan Ross front since the 247Sports five-star edge rusher officially visited Texas back in the summer. The Birmingham (Ala.) Vestavia Hills product keeps up with the Longhorns staff fairly frequently, though.

“I’ve heard a lot,” Ross told Horns247 of the latest with the Longhorns. “When I went down for my OV I absolutely loved Texas. I had a great time down there.”

It’s no surprise that a Yellowhammer State native served as Ross’ host during his time in Austin.

“I’d say like talking to one of the football players from Texas, who was originally from Birmingham, Alabama — Justice Finkley,” Ross said of OV highlights. “He tells me how it’s a great program, how they can develop me, and how Austin is just a great city in general.”

Ross wants to get back to the Forty Acres this fall.

“I haven’t really looked at anyone’s games,” he said. “I plan to go down there and watch a game. That’s kind of on my agenda. I haven’t figured out which one I want to go to.”

Ross says the main coach he’s been in contact with of late from Texas is the head man Steve Sarkisian.

“They’re like we have a great program,” Ross said of the staff’s pitch. “Like Justice said. We can develop you and we would love for you to be here. There’s a lot of opportunities here for you to be great.”

Ross recently hinted at making a decision soon on Twitter. He shared the latest on when that might come.

“I’m still thinking about it,” he said. “But I’m pretty sure what I want. I haven’t set a day or anything, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got it down. It’s still a little secret.”

Ross’ last move was a top eight that included the Longhorns, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Oregon, Tennessee, and USC.

Ross says he’ll likely trim down his list one more time before committing.

“I can’t really say too much but I can say Texas is really in there,” he said. “Texas is like top three right now.”

Why could the elite edge see himself in Burnt Orange?

“I’d say seeing how Justice played out and seeing how he got on the field so early,” Ross said. “I saw some of his highlights. I’m not really seeing that position there as full. I think they have a low depth chart. There aren’t too many players at that position.”

At 6-foot-4, 230 pounds, Ross is ranked the No. 4 edge rusher and the No. 36 overall prospect in the country, per the 247Sports Composite Rankings. 247Sports rates Ross the No. 2 edge rusher and No. 12 overall player in America.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Getafix said:

This was from Hank South, on Ross, from yesterday.  May not mean anything, but some nice quotes from him.

Hank South (Horns 247)

Reveal hidden contents

Hank South (Horns 247)

It’s been quiet on the Jordan Ross front since the 247Sports five-star edge rusher officially visited Texas back in the summer. The Birmingham (Ala.) Vestavia Hills product keeps up with the Longhorns staff fairly frequently, though.

“I’ve heard a lot,” Ross told Horns247 of the latest with the Longhorns. “When I went down for my OV I absolutely loved Texas. I had a great time down there.”

It’s no surprise that a Yellowhammer State native served as Ross’ host during his time in Austin.

“I’d say like talking to one of the football players from Texas, who was originally from Birmingham, Alabama — Justice Finkley,” Ross said of OV highlights. “He tells me how it’s a great program, how they can develop me, and how Austin is just a great city in general.”

Ross wants to get back to the Forty Acres this fall.

“I haven’t really looked at anyone’s games,” he said. “I plan to go down there and watch a game. That’s kind of on my agenda. I haven’t figured out which one I want to go to.”

Ross says the main coach he’s been in contact with of late from Texas is the head man Steve Sarkisian.

“They’re like we have a great program,” Ross said of the staff’s pitch. “Like Justice said. We can develop you and we would love for you to be here. There’s a lot of opportunities here for you to be great.”

Ross recently hinted at making a decision soon on Twitter. He shared the latest on when that might come.

“I’m still thinking about it,” he said. “But I’m pretty sure what I want. I haven’t set a day or anything, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got it down. It’s still a little secret.”

Ross’ last move was a top eight that included the Longhorns, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Oregon, Tennessee, and USC.

Ross says he’ll likely trim down his list one more time before committing.

“I can’t really say too much but I can say Texas is really in there,” he said. “Texas is like top three right now.”

Why could the elite edge see himself in Burnt Orange?

“I’d say seeing how Justice played out and seeing how he got on the field so early,” Ross said. “I saw some of his highlights. I’m not really seeing that position there as full. I think they have a low depth chart. There aren’t too many players at that position.”

At 6-foot-4, 230 pounds, Ross is ranked the No. 4 edge rusher and the No. 36 overall prospect in the country, per the 247Sports Composite Rankings. 247Sports rates Ross the No. 2 edge rusher and No. 12 overall player in America.

image.thumb.png.86e95ad4e0a5f3bf767a3ffac2b2249d.png

• Hook 'Em 4

The Huddle: Five-star recruiting round up

Hudson Standish (Horns 247)

(Growing confidence on Baker, extremely confident on Black ... )

Spoiler

The Huddle: Five-star recruiting round up

Hudson Standish (Horns 247)

Ryan Wingo, WR, St. Louis (MO) University

Earlier this summer Wingo announced plans to commit on the first day of the early signing period on December 20th, however there has been some recent chatter from sources that the five-star from the state of Missouri could move up that timeline before the season. Last week I mentioned in an edition of the huddle to keep a close eye on Missouri's efforts with five-star Williams Nwaneri, highlighting the detail Steve Wiltfong mentioned in the leadup to Nwaneri's decision that players from the state of Missouri can cash in on NIL deals as early as September 1st if they sign financial aid paperwork with an in-state school. Texas still feels confident in where they stand with Wingo but Missouri is pressing hard and has a ton of momentum after landing Nwaneri.

Jordan Ross, EDGE, Birmingham (AL) Vestavia Hills

Tennessee and Florida are both in better spots than Texas ahead of next week's decision on August 21st.

Terry Bussey, ATH, Timpson (TX)

Bussey set a commitment date for September 28th and two official visits to Alabama for the Texas game on September 9th and LSU on September 23rd. Texas is pushing to get Bussey on campus for the Wyoming game on the 16th which should be their biggest visit weekend early in the season. The feedback from the Texas vs. Alabama game should give a decent indicator of how real of a shot the Longhorns have headed into the end of the month. I still feel like Texas A&M has the clear edge here but LSU is another program to watch closely. 

Micah Hudson, WR, Lake Belton (TX)

I checked in with sources to get a read on Micah Hudson, but the truth is that nobody has a better read on this recruitment than Jordan. Here is his latest update on the five-star wideout from Lake Belton.

Brandon Baker, OT, Santa Ana (CA) Mater Dei

Sources are growing in confidence that Texas and offensive line coach Kyle Flood will be able to close on five-star offensive tackle Brandon Baker. The Mater Dei product would be the perfect replacement at left tackle once Kelvin Banks likely departs for the first round of the NFL draft after the 2024 season, giving Baker a redshirt year before stepping into the role. Oregon and Ohio State remain threats for the Longhorns.

Kobe Black, DB, Waco (TX) Connally

Texas remained extremely confident in its chances with the five-star from down the road in Waco throughout the summer and feel even better after landing five-star Colin Simmons. Mike Roach and Steve Wiltfong both recently entered Texas crystal ball predictions for Black to wind up at Texas.

Dominick McKinley, DL, Lafayette (LA) Acadiana

McKinley's September 1st decision date is rapidly approaching and it still feels like sources are split between Texas, LSU, and Oklahoma. I would give the slight edge to the Longhorns right now but there isn't a clear read on my end. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I don't question your perspective or logic, as we're kind of a year ahead of you on some of it. That said, winning more than Texas lost last season was a big help with the fanbase and in recruiting. I just wonder what things look like if UF goes 4-8. 

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

I've heard zero buzz about this guy. Seems like we're just a hat on the table. 

Correct. Everyone could happily ignore that one.

What the hell do black uniforms have to do with the military or veterans? Do we have ninjas in our military now? 

Yes, we do. That’s why you don’t know about them……their in burrito.
What the hell do black uniforms have to do with the military or veterans? Do we have ninjas in our military now? 

Yes, we do. That’s why you don’t know about them……their in burrito.
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Now???  We’ve always had ninjas in our military. There’s that ninja in the front of the boat on the crossing of the Delaware.  The ninjas serving on Old Ironsides. The ninjas at Little Round Top, San Juan Hill,  Belleau Wood, Bastogne, Inchon, Khe Sanh, and Fallujah.   

Yes they always wore black.  They were ninjas.  And you can’t see ninjas. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Basically for Texas, NIL means No Income Limit. 

If we really, really, really, want a guy, it's not gonna be because we don't have enough cash to match most any offer.  However, this is not to say that we won't choose not to match an offer.  But NIL has created a situation not unlike an auction. 

There are basically two ways to come out ahead in an Auction.  Bid more than anyone else for a particular item is the way most folks view auctions.  But the way to use your money to hurt opposing bidders, is to drive up the price they have to pay for items for items you can do without, by driving up the bidding.  We have the ability to do both!  

Draining the bank roll of a bidder at auction over the course of the auction, can be every bit as important as the actual size of your bank roll, as the auction goes on.

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png.1118d398e9e9c15c48fac165eca4cc4f.png

This question was asked on the IT live currently.....they said check the site for a nugget....any ideas?

One of the sites was saying a couple days ago that Texas is keeping in touch with a WR committed elsewhere. People on this thread did a little sleuthing and Gekyle Baker seemed like the best fit for the clues. I'm guessing it's that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not WR related but some updates from Gerry this morning. I am starting to feel good about Baker.

Spoiler

The Texas staff is certainly deep sea fishing, to steal a term Steve Sarkisian used to define the Longhorns recruiting efforts.

Texas has a number of highly ranked targets remaining on the board, including four 5-stars and at least five additional 4-stars.

Inside Texas provides the “what to know” this morning with some big decisions to made announced in the coming weeks.

The five-stars

Brandon Baker, OT, Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 22 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Ohio State, Oregon, Nebraska
What to know: There is confidence on the Texas side. Probably more so than on the Oregon side, as of today. Ohio State continues to believe they have a shot. Nebraska is the wildcard.

Dominick McKinley, DL, Lafayette (La.) Acadiana
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 23 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, LSU, Texas A&M. McKinley will announce his decision September 1.
What to know: Texas definitely feels like they have a legit shot to win out. There is enough confidence in Austin to know the Horns are very much in the running. Oklahoma has felt they were behind Texas in the last 2-3 weeks. Ohio State’s Larry Johnson has the Buckeyes positioned as the wildcard.

Ryan Wingo, WR, Saint Louis (Mo.) University
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 24 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas A&M, Georgia
What to know: If Wingo commits this month, or in early September – Texas vs. Missouri. Steve Sarkisian is the head coach Wingo and family talk the most with. Texas is not without confidence, but understands the Missouri angle fully.

Kobe Black, CB, Waco (Texas) Connally
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 25 (5-star)
In play: Texas leads Texas A&M, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon
What to know: Texas confidence remains high. The competition knows Texas is in the lead.

The EDGE position

Zina Umeozulu, EDGE, Allen (Texas) High
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 243 (4-star)
In play: Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oregon and LSU
What to know: This remains Texas’ recruitment to lose.

Danny Okoye, EDGE, Tulsa (Okla.) NOAH Homeschool
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 190 (4-star)
In play: Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, LSU
What to watch for: Will his mom make the official visit to Oklahoma the first weekend in September. The same for the Texas September 16 visit, and Tennessee September 30 visit.

Solomon Williams, EDGE, Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 256 (4-star)
In play: Alabama, Texas, Oregon, Texas A&M, UCF
What to know: Texas really likes the pass rushing ability, and upside of the Sunshine State spring riser. A game day official visit is being lined up.

Offensive line

Blake Ivy, IOL, League City (Texas) Clear Springs
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 113 (4-star)
In play: Texas A&M leads LSU and Texas
Can Texas pull an upset: Just not hearing enough that the Longhorns will win out. But Ivy also hasn’t told Texas they are out yet either.

DeAndre Carter, IOL, Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 146 (4-star)
In play: Auburn, Texas, Michigan State, USC
Two keys for Texas: Auburn doesn’t get Carter to commit prior to September. Carter makes the September 30 official visit with his family.

Still monitoring

Joshua Lair, S, Missouri City (Texas) Marshall
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 427 (3-star)
In play: LSU, Texas and Baylor

Weston Davis, OT, Beaumont (Texas) United – Texas A&M verbal
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 101 (4-star)
What’s new: Texas continues to have communication with people close to Davis, and a game day visit remains in play.

• Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Not WR related but some updates from Gerry this morning. I am starting to feel good about Baker.

Hide contents

The Texas staff is certainly deep sea fishing, to steal a term Steve Sarkisian used to define the Longhorns recruiting efforts.

Texas has a number of highly ranked targets remaining on the board, including four 5-stars and at least five additional 4-stars.

Inside Texas provides the “what to know” this morning with some big decisions to made announced in the coming weeks.

The five-stars

Brandon Baker, OT, Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 22 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Ohio State, Oregon, Nebraska
What to know: There is confidence on the Texas side. Probably more so than on the Oregon side, as of today. Ohio State continues to believe they have a shot. Nebraska is the wildcard.

Dominick McKinley, DL, Lafayette (La.) Acadiana
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 23 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State, LSU, Texas A&M. McKinley will announce his decision September 1.
What to know: Texas definitely feels like they have a legit shot to win out. There is enough confidence in Austin to know the Horns are very much in the running. Oklahoma has felt they were behind Texas in the last 2-3 weeks. Ohio State’s Larry Johnson has the Buckeyes positioned as the wildcard.

Ryan Wingo, WR, Saint Louis (Mo.) University
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 24 (5-star)
In play: Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas A&M, Georgia
What to know: If Wingo commits this month, or in early September – Texas vs. Missouri. Steve Sarkisian is the head coach Wingo and family talk the most with. Texas is not without confidence, but understands the Missouri angle fully.

Kobe Black, CB, Waco (Texas) Connally
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 25 (5-star)
In play: Texas leads Texas A&M, LSU, Ohio State and Oregon
What to know: Texas confidence remains high. The competition knows Texas is in the lead.

The EDGE position

Zina Umeozulu, EDGE, Allen (Texas) High
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 243 (4-star)
In play: Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oregon and LSU
What to know: This remains Texas’ recruitment to lose.

Danny Okoye, EDGE, Tulsa (Okla.) NOAH Homeschool
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 190 (4-star)
In play: Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, LSU
What to watch for: Will his mom make the official visit to Oklahoma the first weekend in September. The same for the Texas September 16 visit, and Tennessee September 30 visit.

Solomon Williams, EDGE, Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 256 (4-star)
In play: Alabama, Texas, Oregon, Texas A&M, UCF
What to know: Texas really likes the pass rushing ability, and upside of the Sunshine State spring riser. A game day official visit is being lined up.

Offensive line

Blake Ivy, IOL, League City (Texas) Clear Springs
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 113 (4-star)
In play: Texas A&M leads LSU and Texas
Can Texas pull an upset: Just not hearing enough that the Longhorns will win out. But Ivy also hasn’t told Texas they are out yet either.

DeAndre Carter, IOL, Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 146 (4-star)
In play: Auburn, Texas, Michigan State, USC
Two keys for Texas: Auburn doesn’t get Carter to commit prior to September. Carter makes the September 30 official visit with his family.

Still monitoring

Joshua Lair, S, Missouri City (Texas) Marshall
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 427 (3-star)
In play: LSU, Texas and Baylor

Weston Davis, OT, Beaumont (Texas) United – Texas A&M verbal
On3 Industry Ranking: No. 101 (4-star)
What’s new: Texas continues to have communication with people close to Davis, and a game day visit remains in play.

A question was asked about the 5 star targets we're in on if O/U 2 and Gerry said conservatively sounding 2. Bobby chimed in with what he's hearing he'll go over.

2 minutes ago, Tx74 said:

What in the wide world of sports did I just watch!!

A kind of racist video done by Jennifer Murphy that sucked and was done to promote her line of murphy beds and was taken off YouTube because of the stereotyping. She was a Miss America contestant from Oregon who was on the Apprentice.

2 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

First of all, wood.

Second, the cameraman focusing the shot on the sole asian woman from the audience through most of the video (during which blondey is laying on her best asian accent, for those that didn’t watch) bumps this up to another level.

Super cringe, surprisingly entertaining. 7/10 chopsticks.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

First of all, wood.

Second, the cameraman focusing the shot on the sole asian woman from the audience through most of the video (during which blondey is laying on her best asian accent, for those that didn’t watch) bumps this up to another level.

Super cringe, surprisingly entertaining. 7/10 chopsticks.  

Skipped ahead to the accent bit and the absolutely stone-faced Asian woman in the front and noped my way right out. My cringe tolerance isn't anywhere near high enough for that. Curb Your Enthusiasm/Nathan For You fans and other cringe enthusiasts will probably love it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls