Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

I received a giveaway pair of UT Crocs while I was in school. Awesome house shoes and for running  quicks errands. 

They weren’t grotesque like the picture above. Much more low profile. They were gray with a Longhorn on the toe, and Texas on the straps. Great shoes. Lost them in a move. 

1 hour ago, utexas8 said:

What’s the word on Gibbs gonna remain solid?

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Per Gerry he's heard from his IMG source that he expects Gibbs to sign with Texas and not to take another visit to Florida.

Gibbs? are y'all talking about Gibson? and if so, WTF, is the texags? 

I can only assume that the Surly Watch Party in New Orleans is going to be populated by a bunch of fat middle aged guys in Crocs and horrible sandals of various types. Is this the gluttony support group? NAY! It is the gathering of Surly elites.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

Just now, Vertigo said:

I can only assume that the Surly Watch Party in New Orleans is going to be populated by a bunch of fat middle aged guys in Crocs and horrible sandals of various types. Is this the gluttony support group? NAY! It is the Surly Watch Party. 

and eating fucking green beans.  smgdh

17 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I can only assume that the Surly Watch Party in New Orleans is going to be populated by a bunch of fat middle aged guys in Crocs and horrible sandals of various types. Is this the gluttony support group? NAY! It is the gathering of Surly elites.

argue drag race GIF by Shalita Grant

my sandals kick ass.

6 hours ago, Vermin said:

Be happy if your kids are happy to wear crocs instead of expensive all-white sneakers. What could go wrong?

Or the even more expensive, already scuffed white sneakers..these motherfuckers go for $600:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcShMuvZ1FcJYaHY-RIVa

Several years ago, I made the mistake of asking a girl sitting next to me at LaGuardia if the filthy shoes she was carrying had gone through the baggage handling system. You’d think I’d called her a fat fucking whore…that’s when I learned all about Golden Goose.

Anyway, for the record, I wore a hoodie on our flight to and from the Caribbean this summer, and wore my crocs on the beach every day. So, I’m a total weirdo.

39 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I’ve been operating under the assumption that every Surly member was some version of Matt Shatt from SNL:
E5Q8aAoXIAACnGl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SamMan said:

Or the even more expensive, already scuffed white sneakers..these motherfuckers go for $600:

Several years ago, I made the mistake of asking a girl sitting next to me at LaGuardia if the filthy shoes she was carrying had gone through the baggage handling system. You’d think I’d called her a fat fucking whore…that’s when I learned all about Golden Goose.

Anyway, for the record, I wore a hoodie on our flight to and from the Caribbean this summer, and wore my crocs on the beach every day. So, I’m a total weirdo.

I’ve been operating under the assumption that every Surly member was some version of Matt Shatt from SNL:
E5Q8aAoXIAACnGl.jpg

I wished those muthafuckas were 600

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, SamMan said:

E5Q8aAoXIAACnGl.jpg

I went to the Golden Goose store in Charleston last month - an entire store full of scuffed tacky 90s kids shoes retailing for the price of a new iPhone. Absurd.

Edited by texifornia
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SamMan said:

E5Q8aAoXIAACnGl.jpg

Reject modernity 

embrace tradition

08B46A37-FA09-45B8-B789-352568504595.webp.d4545528ede446ebca1790197b0f865b.webp

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Don't forget everyone's supermodel wife or gf.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

If I look around and see a bunch of people my age, I know I screwed up.