Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

11 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby says Texas has 15+ LOI already but are spacing them out on purpose to give each player their own time in the sun.

Bobby also just said that Wingo is not in yet. In other words, he is not among the 15+ we have received.

Edit: They're also saying that Texas remains confident in this one.

Edited by Mikey4

11 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

It would but the aime is conjugated from aimer as well so it would technically be fis-aymay.  Hell we don’t say my last name correct and it means heart of a horse in french so fil-suh-me it is.

So now we have to all learn to speak French to follow Longhorn recruiting?

Edited by salonghorn
spelling edit
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

i poked around a little looking for a LHN stream, but honestly just go watch Bobby and co on On Texas Football

if you want a quick laugh, guess who doesn't have a live stream right now on the morning of NSD1? Ketch (!!!!!!!!!) is up and streaming but Inside fucking Texas can't get their shit together enough to have a morning stream on National Signing Day.

if anyone is dumb enough to keep giving them money, they really should stop. or IT should get a competent Managing Partner.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

We Better not lose Wingo, that one would hurt. He’s going to be a stud. 

I think if we lose wingo we'll grab Evans which is a pretty good option to have. I worry about his locker room issues like everyone else but I think the best solution to room issues is a very strong locker room and we have that.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

family and home are very powerful factors. if it happens, it sucks, but you understand why.

I know, but as someone that has studied psychology for a while….I understand family, being close to home, heck like the poster said below he could’ve been paid already in Missouri. So, you’re right a lot going against us, just don’t get why he wouldn’t have a few weeks ago. 

43 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Ketch just spilled a drink on himself during his NSD livestream 😆

32 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

36 viewers….LULZ

Most people prefer to watch long livestreams on dedicated video/tube sites like Yotube over a social media site like Twitter or Facebook. So it shouldn't be a surprise that Twitter livestream is dead compared to the YouTube livestream.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4