Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

8 minutes ago, Atticus said:

As much as I welcome shitting on IT, they literally just started trying to build their channel. This is what happens. They should be livestreaming though, today is a good day to pick up new eyeballs and subs

As you noted, the IT video piece is a new endeavor after the Burton split, but they have begun livestreams, so why they aren’t doing one this morning, arguably the most important morning of the year, is baffling. I’m assuming Nahlin didn’t want to devote resources to it, but that’s backward thinking. Didn’t they hire the new guy just for video?

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

As you noted, the IT video piece is a new endeavor after the Burton split, but they have begun livestreams, so why they aren’t doing one this morning, arguably the most important morning of the year, if baffling. I’m assuming Nahlin didn’t want to devote resources to it, but that’s backward thinking. Didn’t they hire the new guy just for video?

Nahlin is probably too hungover.

23 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Most people prefer to watch long livestreams on dedicated video/tube sites like Yotube over a social media site like Twitter or Facebook. So it shouldn't be a surprise that Twitter livestream is dead compared to the YouTube livestream.

cry me a river you fat fuckin baby

• Haha 1

I wish these 18 year old kids knew just how much a bunch of 30 and 40 year Olds are waiting around for them to send in some paperwork so some work can get accomplished today before the holidays. Where are their priorities?  Lol.  Jk.  Don't want to get to work anytime soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Atticus said:

As much as I welcome shitting on IT, they literally just started trying to build their channel. This is what happens. They should be livestreaming though, today is a good day to pick up new eyeballs and subs

that requires a competent managing partner who understands the business and how to build things.

not having a show this morning, even just an hour, is a huge missed opportunity. Bobby and co are at 64,000+ views day over day from the 18th to the 19th, as well as up a couple of hundred subscribers for the same timeframe and today will likely be much larger on both the sub and video view standpoint. their most recent video from yesterday has gotten over 9000 views in the last ~12 hours. 2 days ago was one of the largest single view days in the history of their channel. i bet today ends up being one of the largest again. it's a complete swing and miss from a leader who doesn't know what he is doing.

i'll check again tomorrow and see where on texas football stands.

if you are trying to build your channel, you focus on the huge days that are out there. today is quite literally one of the biggest days on the calendar for a pay site. why would they intentionally not capitalize on that? (poor leadership)

i'm sure they will have a show tonight, but again - just do an hour this AM when NLI's are coming in and when people are very clearly looking. there are currently 4000+ people watching Texas specific youtube livestreams about national signing day lol

1 minute ago, NoName said:

that requires a competent managing partner who understands the business and how to build things.

not having a show this morning, even just an hour, is a huge missed opportunity. Bobby and co are at 64,000+ views day over day from the 18th to the 19th, as well as up a couple of hundred subscribers for the same timeframe and today will likely be much larger on both the sub and video view standpoint. their most recent video from yesterday has gotten over 9000 views in the last ~12 hours. 2 days ago was one of the largest single view days in the history of their channel. i bet today ends up being one of the largest again. it's a complete swing and miss from a leader who doesn't know what he is doing.

i'll check again tomorrow and see where on texas football stands.

if you are trying to build your channel, you focus on the huge days that are out there. today is quite literally one of the biggest days on the calendar for a pay site. why would they intentionally not capitalize on that? (poor leadership)

i'm sure they will have a show tonight, but again - just do an hour this AM when NLI's are coming in and when people are very clearly looking. there are currently 4000+ people watching Texas specific youtube livestreams about national signing day lol

Jesus Christ there is a thread for your fantasy college sports subscription website managing partner spiels.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Didn’t they hire the new guy just for video?

technically, yes. Nahlin never RT'd his video as far as a i know and he uploaded it on his personal channel then their IT channel RT'd it. there has never been any official post there as far as i know outside of his tiktok video from his personal account saying he joined IT.

Lando appears to actually be good. but why they haven't taken the time to showcase him and their video channel now, when Texas has the most eyeballs on it from the last decade, is mind blowing.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Jesus Christ there is a thread for your fantasy college sports subscription website managing partner spiels.

i can tell you don't read the 9.95er thread, that's mostly where i put them. but again, IT makes it easy to shit on them because they are so bad at this.

go watch bobby and co here:

23 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Do we think wingos dad wakes him up at 9? lol 

If you guys really believe the "Wingo's still asleep" silliness, you are dumber than the idiot reporting it, and that would be quite a feat.

21 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Worse than the ongoing commentary about who is doing things right today and who isn't, which is tedious and nauseating on this thread today, is this kind excusemaking for idiots that aren't worth the stanning.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, NoName said:

i can tell you don't read the 9.95er thread, that's mostly where i put them. but again, IT makes it easy to shit on them because they are so bad at this.

go watch bobby and co here:

Oh, I do read it. Which is why it's repetitive when it's elsewhere. It's not that you're wrong, because you're not, it's that you need a managing partner to keep you focused and on topic.

• Haha 3