Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

I imagine its a beating to be acquainted with Jenna besides the entire capitol riot and maga association. She looks to be the type that wants photographs for everything. Can you imagine meeting a lawyer to discuss your criminal case, and one of your top priorities is taking a pic? When a large group has that inevitable person, I do my best to 1) avoid being around that person, and 2) make a quick exit at picture time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine its a beating to be acquainted with Jenna besides the entire capitol riot and maga association. She looks to be the type that wants photographs for everything. Can you imagine meeting a lawyer to discuss your criminal case, and one of your top priorities is taking a pic? When a large group has that inevitable person, I do my best to 1) avoid being around that person, and 2) make a quick exit at picture time.

My kindred spirit, you are.

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am sorry, but that outfit is awful. What is that, from the bargain rack at Goody's?  Kill me if I dress like that when I am 50.

The hair and the clothes are because she is trying to look broke for the lawyer, which probably is the truth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Oath Keeper Connie Meggs has seen better days:

d40ba1c7-393e-4cce-93eb-68bbe8a21644-Con

That is a genuinely rough looking 59, even for Florida.  Not saying she looks old, that's rude.  Just rough.  Like 40 miles of bad A1-A road, rough.  

The amount of crystal meth she's gonna smuggle into the woman's prison in her rancid vagina is going to make her quite popular until her cellmate verifies "is that it, is that everything?  Lemme check."  

^

is that where Trump can sue a woman for cutting his dick off and throwing it in the woods?  

Oh sorry, Hobbit Law.  Thought you said Bobbit Law.  

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

When nothing else works, just be catty.  :)

Perhaps her comrade in arms Shelly Luther could offer some pro bono services?

Pretty sure she's always been a short lil heftychonk.  Some of her photos/videos do a better job of hiding it than others.

36 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Why is "SoRelle" written that way?

Bizarre isn't it?

Oddly, a member of the UT committee on the EOT, from the "Spirit Squad" has the same name and spelling.  https://texassports.com/sports/cheerleading/roster/courtney-sorelle/10501

SoRelle is her husband's name, and he seems to keep out of the spotlight, whether he shares her lunatic convictions or not.  I might have to guess that Courtney, above, is somehow related to her husband.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Lou said:

How much does a defense attorney cost for someone like Jenna?  In cash.  How much is the retainer?

Does anyone know if she got charged with the felony?  Her original charges were all misdemeanors, but so were everyone else's.  Many or most have been "upgraded" to 18 USC 1512, Obstruction of Official Proceeding, which is a felony.

In the event, I am going to guess that her attorneys fee is between $25-50k.  Lower end for misdemeanors.

Womack is out of Houston, which is strange in and of itself.  One would think you'd either hire someone local or in DC.

Just talked to a DOJ lawyer involved with several of these cases (not Jenna though) and if they can't prove it with absolute certainty, they're not even bringing charges.  Something tells me that Womack is getting paid to smile and talk her into taking a plea.

Just talked to a DOJ lawyer involved with several of these cases (not Jenna though) and if they can't prove it with absolute certainty, they're not even bringing charges.  Something tells me that Womack is getting paid to smile and talk her into taking a plea.

With all these yahoos taking pics of each other and digital data trails seems like this could still be a lot of people. Was there any indication of the side of this set of people?

With all these yahoos taking pics of each other and digital data trails seems like this could still be a lot of people. Was there any indication of the side of this set of people?
Didn't say.

But the DOJ did email all prosecutors requesting that they refrain from going on 60 minutes like that outgoing DC US attorney did last week. Apparently it wasn't a good idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, washparkhorn said:
That voice . . . 

The Popular Nothavingit Gag GIFs Everyone's Sharing

It's really a talent. She somehow swallows her own tongue Hank-Hill-style while at the same time she cuts glass with a nasal shriek. It's like some Mendelian combo of three or four accents where only the most obnoxious alleles got passed down to Jenna.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's really a talent. She somehow swallows her own tongue Hank-Hill-style while at the same time she cuts glass with a nasal shriek. It's like some Mendelian combo of three or four accents where only the most obnoxious alleles got passed down to Jenna.

Gotta hand it to her confident entrepreneurial, seditionist spirit: "Ahm gonna fuckin' sail yer house."

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Lizard person 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Exactly what I said when I saw it the first time.  That's a female.

What is she doing with her left arm as she passes from sight?

It looks like she may be giving an acknowledgment to the car that passes. You can't see the conclusion of the gesture or whatever it is because the view is blocked by the awning.

The car looks unique. Is it a police station wagon or something? I don't think you can see the plates from this camera.

It looks like a woman to me, as well.

On 3/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am sorry, but that outfit is awful. What is that, from the bargain rack at Goody's?  Kill me if I dress like that when I am 50.

Why do you hate strong, independent, intelligent women? It says right there in her tweet that that's what she is.

You can tell by the way she's practiced throwing the camera-side shoulder back and having the intelligent strength to wear jungle cat prints while hanging out at the Adolphus that she's special.

Actually, I just wonder if she was at the Adolphus bar hoping to catch the eye of a high-roller to roll in the hay with. Her lawyer happens in to have Scotch and unwind, but he gets a fuck me! moment as she hussies over to greet him loudly.

Great. Now it looks like I troll for loud skanks at a hotel bar. What would Racehorse Haynes say?

"Sure, I'll take a picture with you." Have I said fuck me fuck my life, yet?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Why do you hate strong, independent, intelligent women? It says right there in her tweet that that's what she is.
You can tell by the way she's practiced throwing the camera-side shoulder back and having the intelligent strength to wear jungle cat prints while hanging out at the Adolphus that she's special.
Actually, I just wonder if she was at the Adolphus bar hoping to catch the eye of a high-roller to roll in the hay with. Her lawyer happens in to have Scotch and unwind, but he gets a fuck me! moment as she hussies over to greet him loudly.
Great. Now it looks like I troll for loud skanks at a hotel bar. What would Racehorse Haynes say?
"Sure, I'll take a picture with you." Have I said fuck me fuck my life, yet?

I have nothing against bold animal prints. I am partial to leopard myself and am a fan of Norma Kamali’s leopard print (have a dress is my closet), but that print is just fucking tacky.

If Jenna is a strong, intelligent, independent woman, then I’m the fucking Queen of England.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

The car looks unique. Is it a police station wagon or something? I don't think you can see the plates from this camera.

It looks like a woman to me, as well.

I think it looks like a US Capitol Police car.  

image.png.30a251898a46466552af06bd00cb86b0.png

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I have nothing against bold animal prints. I am partial to leopard myself and am a fan of Norma Kamali’s leopard print (have a dress is my closet), but that print is just fucking tacky.

If Jenna is a strong, intelligent, independent woman, then I’m the fucking Queen of England.

Agree. Intelligent women don't put their sedition on blast.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1