Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They already aren’t buying Patagonia

Actually, every Trump supporting douchebag in finance/energy who I know has 3 patagonias.  One vest with their company logo, one long sleeve proper jacket, and one from Daddy.  

Her strategy is actually spot-on.  They probably are about to receive favorable polling on this tomorrow morning.  

But can you pro-Trumpers just admit, that yes---even though it was probably very effective---there's just something a wee bit sad about a sitting member of the United States House of Representatives riding around a cow pasture in a golf cart holding up a half-assed sign about the opposition as the warm-up act to the ramblings of a former elected official?  

Seriously, I get it---you think Biden is not the President.  But c'mon...this is the most effective delivery medium?  Crazed broad in pasture golf cart?

22 hours ago, Underdog said:

Racking up those frequent Greyhound miles.   

In all seriousness, does she spend any time actually in Georgia?  She has been in California, Wyoming and now Alabama in the past 3-4 weeks.   Does she work for the people of Georgia or other places?

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

In all seriousness, does she spend any time actually in Georgia?  She has been in California, Wyoming and now Alabama in the past 3-4 weeks.   Does she work for the people of Georgia or other places?

Wasn’t she kicked out of all her committees?  I don’t think she actually has anything to do in Washington.  

52 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Wasn’t she kicked out of all her committees?  I don’t think she actually has anything to do in Washington.  

I saw this coming. Getting booted from committees was the best thIng that could happen to her. She’s not interested in legislating, she’s interested in rabble rousing across the country. And she has one more grievance to trot out. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Sean Hannity takes offense to this. 

Barney Rubble and Sean Hannity both have about the same working knowledge of epidemiology and vaccination science.  Not because Barney is a cartoon, but because he's a product of his era.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I literally used that exact line as I was chatting with my wife tonight.

She didn’t get the reference.

Sigh.

Such a great movie.

You could give her a hint and tell her that one of his other famous lines was, “I’m Batman.” Or, “220, 221, whatever it takes.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Pancho changed the title to Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!