2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

10 minutes ago, royiv said:

Now do the math with people with a college education or better 

No idea. All I could find was down 85%. From when and what number I couldn’t tell. My guess would be something like 10% maybe 8%?  I think they were comparing to the mid 60’s but they didn’t explicitly say. 
it felt like a ton of people smoked in college/law school. Kids today aren’t smoking like they used to in college anymore and I guess more people are kicking the habit. 

1 minute ago, WBT said:

*passed ball

And it cost us a run damnit

They actually scored it a wild pitch. 
Urquidy did one inning better for us than I wanted. Love it. 
time to pass the baton right now (not Javier- keep him for bridge in game 3 or 4). I’d go Stanek to Maton (mix them up to get Maton in on the tough left handers), Graveman, Presley. Not going to bitch too much if it’s Javier but would like to keep their eyes off him and him under wraps until game 3

Or score 5 runs here and run Urquidy back out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah I'd send Urquidy back out but I guess I don't hate pulling him.  They have had some hard contact off of him.

We need the top of the order to go ahead and knock Fried out to put more strain on their bullpen.  He's really settled in now.

• Hook 'Em 3