Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Suchomel saying it’s not looking good for Texas 

Spoiler

4:30ish

Still weirdly silent from my sources.

Did hear from one source who isn't affiliated with any of the schools involved. He's hearing more A&M chatter.

4:45ish

Mini-update ... connected with a source. The moving up of the commitment date caught some people off-guard, which the source said is never a good sign. I get the sense that confidence in Austin isn't extremely high but they're still fighting in this one.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bodacious Bevo said:
  Hide contents

Did hear from one source who isn't affiliated with any of the schools involved. He's hearing more A&M chatter.

Mini-update ... connected with a source. The moving up of the commitment date caught some people off-guard, which the source said is never a good sign. I get the sense that confidence in Austin isn't extremely high but they're still fighting in this one.

have a feeling his sources are current recruits..  OB really does suck

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Jumbo in Africa pissing in Texas pool as the premier sec team in Texas just getting whomever he wants even from Africa blouses 

Look man, I get that you have the satya gene that means Texas fans being sad gets you hard, but this is excessive.

Edited by texifornia

3 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Scott Hutson's recent twitter follows are significantly more encouraging.

Capture.png

As are Mike Robertson's

Capture.png

Yeah I still feel confident on these. 

That said, very discouraging day/week with this Banks news. He was my #1 priority in this class tbh

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

I know your sarcasm sucks.  But if you work hard you’ll get better 

Or, and hold on a sec because this is wild, you're a consistently pessimistic and unfunny poster who always shows up for bad news, and your "sarcasm" reads like your normal posts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:
  Hide contents

CbigD5MVAAE9u9Q?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Or, and hold on a sec because this is wild, you're a consistently pessimistic and unfunny poster who always shows up for bad news, and your "sarcasm" reads like your normal posts.

I’m sorry if you have me confused for someone else. But the fact that you’re taking this to heart is concerning. It’s a fucking message board. Take a step back and get some sunshine and get off my dick 

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Wait, so Gerry just responded to reports that it’s down to Oregon and aggy by saying, “Don’t worry guys … my source says it won’t be aggy!”  

Sounds great for [s]Texas[/s] Oregon!

Yeah bold move too. Now he's double wrong when he picks Aggy

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m sorry if you have me confused for someone else. But the fact that you’re taking this to heart is concerning. It’s a fucking message board. Take a step back and get some sunshine and get off my dick 

Cut tex some slack, he just wants to be sure there's plenty of room on this thread for him to slander Taylor Searels' recruiting efforts and/or Hayes Fawcett's edits the next time his menstrual cycle begins

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 12

WTF is going on right now

We got a relatively surprising commitment from a badass 4 star RB on Monday.

We missed on a stud 5 star DB who was always a long shot to come here.

We missed on two 3 star linemen Wednesday, one (OL) we got in on late but apparently made a decent run, and one (DL) a Florida guy who most of us had never heard of two days prior.

We haven’t heard from the white boys yet today. They could both commit. 

No one knows what Banks will do Sunday, so handwringing over that is premature.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom Herman Apologist said:

Cut tex some slack, he just wants to be sure there's plenty of room on this thread for him to slander Taylor Searels' recruiting efforts and/or Hayes Fawcett's edits the next time his menstrual cycle begins

Shitting on a board regular with (checks rep) -71 rep.

who cares paul rudd GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

We got a relatively surprising commitment from a badass 4 star RB on Monday.

We missed on a stud 5 star DB who was always a long shot to come here.

We missed on two 3 star linemen Wednesday, one (OL) we got in on late but apparently made a decent run, and one (DL) a Florida guy who most of us had never heard of two days prior.

We haven’t heard from the white boys yet today. They could both commit. 

No one knows what Banks will do Sunday, so handwringing over that is premature.

This is the correct, level-headed take, except that Banks is trending worse than you say and that's a huge miss. Staff is also showing real deficiencies with the overconfidence in him and Cam Williams

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting