Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

4 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Same. He seems to be the Princely of this class

Or maybe the half millionish dollars over 4 years from announced NIL deals has balanced out the bag money and gotten us off the mat and back in the fight, and the momentum from other commitments will get us the KO. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It was always Texas when it wasn’t Oregon. HWH is cool, but I don’t think it actually had much to do with this. 

I know I'm not worthy to question the Surly Jesus, but this quote from Banks says y'all *might* have been a part of his decision: 

“It feels good because I always say, ‘God do things for a reason,’ and I believe what happened with Oregon was for a reason, and it led me to Texas, which would help me take care of my family more as well.”

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Sark is next level recruiting. Convinced him to commit and then send him on a trip to Cancun so Jimbo can’t bug him until signing day. Brilliant.

Are you sure Jimbo is not going to send this Ted Cruz? I heard Ted volunteered.

8 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

Does Darren know that all Celebrities doing charity work commercials or public speaking get paid for it? 

I don’t  think so…

Charity work is meant to keep people away. Who has ever gotten paid to do charity? It’s horrible optics.

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting