Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Donald Trump could walk out on stage tomorrow, in front of every cable news, network news, internet media and have it livestreamed in real time to the entire world and say "I lost the 2020 presidential election and there was no fraud" and 30% of Americans would claim he didn't say it, it's being reported wrong, it was a hologram, it was Hillary Clinton dressed as Donald Trump because she had him murdered, etc.

Did you miss the news that Biden and Trump surgically switched faces, so that's Trump being President and Biden walking on the stage with his Trump face on?  DEW YOU'RE REASERCH, M0R0N!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Did you miss the news that Biden and Trump surgically switched faces, so that's Trump being President and Biden walking on the stage with his Trump face on?  DEW YOU'RE REASERCH, M0R0N!!!

So it’s actually trump doing things like “opening the border for covid illegals” and pulling out of Afghanistan (to be fair he did promise to do this)?

so then trump supporters are angry with …trump?

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So it’s actually trump doing things like “opening the border for covid illegals” and pulling out of Afghanistan (to be fair he did promise to do this)?

so then trump supporters are angry with …trump?

if you try to make sense of it you will just drive yourself mad and become one of them
one of us GIF

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Kind of makes you wonder if maybe the 2000 election might have actually been stolen from Al Gore. In Florida, where Dubya’s brother was Governor, and where the Secretary of State who ordered a halt to the recount was rewarded with a position in the Bush/Cheney administration as a reward. Hmmm...

I’ve never advanced that position before. But to any Trump supporter who says the 2020 election was stolen from Trump then you’re goddamned right that I’m going to argue that the 2000 election was stolen from Gore. Fuck you, you dumbasses.

university of chicago counted all the disputed ballots.  regardless of what standard you applied to them to determine voter intent, gore won. 

they released their findings in october of 2001, and it was promptly buried as that didn't seem like the right time to have a constitutional crisis. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

in AZ they justified changing voting laws based solely on supposition already.  that's what the AZ election law supreme court case decided in june was about. 

how changing laws regarding something as fundamental as voting based on supposition gets past any level of judicial scrutiny beats me

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

in AZ they justified changing voting laws based solely on supposition already.  that's what the AZ election law supreme court case decided in june was about. 

how changing laws regarding something as fundamental as voting based on supposition gets past any level of judicial scrutiny beats me

Technically, that case found no disparate impact by the Arizona measures in question, therefore, the justification was of little moment.

They were pretty minor compared to most of the things that have gone down since the election.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am far from antigun but what do these people think they are doing? What is though process in that little peanut of theirs of lets dress up like military grab the AR and go to the capitol?

Are they going to shoot the police? Random citizens? What's the point

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Technically, that case found no disparate impact by the Arizona measures in question, therefore, the justification was of little moment.

They were pretty minor compared to most of the things that have gone down since the election.

despite the sponsor's clear racist intent.

if you can just bury your head in the sand and ignore facts you can do whatever you want, i guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

I am far from antigun but what do these people think they are doing? What is though process in that little peanut of theirs of lets dress up like military grab the AR and go to the capitol?

They're there and they're armed to protect election integrity!  Why can't you people understand that?  They are patriots!  What the hell is the matter with you people?!?

Edited by Lobo

The mounting right wing outrage is hilarious.  They truly believe the recount is probably correct, but the collective vote contained 10's of thousands of fraudulent ballots.

Well, guess what, assholes.  Your stupid Republican Senate authorized handing over the physical evidence to an unqualified, uncertified group and NOW THE ENTIRE MARICOPA COUNTY BALLOT COLLECTION IS POLLUTED.  There is no recovering from this.  You done fucked up, assholes.  Legal, physical ballots no longer exist.

Good lord, fully half of our country is dumb as stumps.  I was kinda hoping it was only 30%.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Here's the ironical thing.  If the GQP continues to generate these audits that find nothing, they are going to be unable to support their voter suppression tactics in court.

They can spin these "irregularities" all they want, but it's going to fuck them in court.

Yeah, that's something I don't get - they were better off just using this as a talking point, and not actually examining/auditing the elections.  It's like the talk of Hillary's emails and locking her up - that stuff works better as a talking point, rather than digging too deeply into things and possibly verifying something that works against you and discredits you.

Same thing here in Texas.  Three of those counties went for Biden bigly - what happens when they audit them and find even more votes for Biden?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Smax said:

It's small dick syndrome.  I don't even have to see them nekkid to know that they all have small dicks.

As Mrs. Whiggins said, it's a fascist thing.  Their lives are pathetic, and they've got to try and intimidate others to make up for their shortcomings, and open-carrying is the easiest way to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1

I have a cousin who does the militia/open-carry shit like the guy in the picture up thread, and while he's a nice guy, he's insecure as fuck and his boss, mom, wife, and kids walk all over him, and the militia/open-carry stuff seems to be the only way he can pretend to have some kind of agency in his life.

I honestly will not be surprised if he snaps one day.  Or abandons his family and runs off with some woman who doesn't shit on him.  I actually hope he finds somebody and runs off.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, that's something I don't get - they were better off just using this as a talking point, and not actually examining/auditing the elections.  It's like the talk of Hillary's emails and locking her up - that stuff works better as a talking point, rather than digging too deeply into things and possibly verifying something that works against you and discredits you.

Same thing here in Texas.  Three of those counties went for Biden bigly - what happens when they audit them and find even more votes for Biden?

They’ll have to do the fraud and suppression harder then 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

This.  I mean, it won't happen (margin is too great), but it would be hysterical if they found enough votes so that it would flip the election Biden's way.

This is sofaking stupid.  It is akin to a team that just scored throwing the red challenge flag to demand a review OF ITS OWN SCORING PLAY.  This team continues to find new and innovative ways to be the dumbest motherfuckers the planet has ever seen.  It's almost admirable.

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  I mean, it won't happen (margin is too great), but it would be hysterical if they found enough votes so that it would flip the election Biden's way.

This is sofaking stupid.  It is akin to a team that just scored throwing the red challenge flag to demand a review OF ITS OWN SCORING PLAY.  This team continues to find new and innovative ways to be the dumbest motherfuckers the planet has ever seen.  It's almost admirable.

The only thing they have going for them is that Fox News is refusing to cover the AZ audit.

Fox is completely a white power news provider now. Biggest articles on their website reight now are:

FBI launches probe after Afghan evacuees accused of disturbing attack on female US service member

Number of illegal migrants at US bridge revealed as Biden slams Border Patrol

Man behind viral Border Patrol photos delivers blow to liberals claiming 'racism'