Another Arizona Election Audit

TexasEd

How many door to door voting record volunteers will be punched in the face?

A) Some of them

B) Many of them

C) All of them

D) Trump is awesome

Between the solicitors and solicited, who will do the face punching?

A) Some of them

B) Many of them

C) Hopefully not all of them

D) Hellz yeah he's awesome

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

WTF are they even trying to say here?

i could be wrong, but the claim is a certain number of mail-in ballots were sent out, and then the total mail-in ballots received/tallied on election day was 74K more.

who knows.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

i dunno what's going on, but the Texags circle jerk on the AZ audit has gone to 11 for the last few days.

Some of them probably realize that if the audit had been a home run for Republicans, we would have already heard all about it.

Plus TexAgs harbored a huge fucking Q thread, and those motherfuckers put their batshittery on display.

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

i could be wrong, but the claim is a certain number of mail-in ballots were sent out, and then the total mail-in ballots received/tallied on election day was 74K more.

who knows.

Shouldn’t need an “audit” to prove/disprove that. How many did you mail out, and how many were returned?

of course the first question I’d have if this was proven true is which side benefited and by how much. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

How many door to door voting record volunteers will be punched in the face?

A) Some of them

B) Many of them

C) All of them

D) Trump is awesome

Between the solicitors and solicited, who will do the face punching?

A) Some of them

B) Many of them

C) Hopefully not all of them

D) Hellz yeah he's awesome

Hopefully, several will get welcomed much likes this... 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Shouldn’t need an “audit” to prove/disprove that. How many did you mail out, and how many were returned?

of course the first question I’d have if this was proven true is which side benefited and by how much. 

Every single illegally-cast ballot was for Biden.  Duh.

This is going to hurt.  They found a potential (unverified) 182 cases in the whole state and Trump lost by 10,400 with over 3.4 Million total.  Just guessing the O/U on the number of those 184 that were cast for Trump.

AP: Few AZ voter fraud cases, discrediting Trump's claims

https://apnews.com/article/business-government-and-politics-arizona-election-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

An Associated Press investigation found 182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review. So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person’s vote was counted twice.

While it’s possible more cases could emerge, the numbers illustrate the implausibility of Trump’s claims that fraud and irregularities in Arizona cost him the state’s electorate votes. In final, certified and audited results, Biden won 10,400 more votes than Trump out of 3.4 million cast.

Maricopa County, which is subject to the disputed ballot review ordered by state Senate Republicans, has identified just one case of potential fraud out of 2.1 million ballots cast. That was a voter who might have cast a ballot in another state. The case was sent to the county attorney’s office, which forwarded it to the state attorney general.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 2

Knock knock

Door opens 

Scheiss Meister: Yes?

Trump "vote counter":  Mr. Meister?

SM: Yes?

TVC: Who did you vote for in the 2020 election?  Trump, right?

SM: It's "For whom did you vote", you ignorant coelenterate.  And for whom I voted is not one damned bit of your business, scum.  Please leave my property.  If you do not, I will call the Sheriff and prefer trespassing  charges.  God day.

Edited by Scheiss Meister
Punctuation
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

This is going to hurt.  They found a potential (unverified) 182 cases in the whole state and Trump lost by 10,400 with over 3.4 Million total.  Just guessing the O/U on the number of those 184 that were cast for Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/business-government-and-politics-arizona-election-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

So Dotard is going to get on the phone and ask them to find 10,215 votes. One more vote than…. 

Wait a second. I’ve seen this part of the simulation before some time. Hummmmmm 

49 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

You don’t understand. The absence of evidence that voter fraud is a significant problem is not proof that voter fraud isn’t a significant problem.

Republican logic, bro. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You don’t understand. The absence of evidence that voter fraud is a significant problem is not proof that voter fraud isn’t a significant problem.

Republican logic, bro. 

Everything is a coverup to them, except for everything they cover up

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The irony is that there's liable to be quite a few Trump voters who wouldn't publicly own up to it.

this is a legit issue. Everyone should be water boarded to ensure they get a truthful answer 

Edited by tx 3 putt

https://apple.news/AoAK8Ey4OTb65d7ITNCcr0w

cnn article about the new claim of 74,000 unaccounted for votes. They are the ballots of people that voted in person. Trump ran with 74,000 ballots that appeared out of thin air

these people literally have no idea what they’re doing 

I could have told you that without million dollar audit.

And of course they have no idea of what they are doing they are republicans.

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

https://apple.news/AoAK8Ey4OTb65d7ITNCcr0w

cnn article about the new claim of 74,000 unaccounted for votes. They are the ballots of people that voted in person. Trump ran with 74,000 ballots that appeared out of thin air

these people literally have no idea what they’re doing 

Gross incompetence by a firm headed by a guy who publicly pre-concluded the election was stolen before he was hired by the GQP is the best case and most implausible scenario for Republicans. This is a deliberate attack on America's democracy by authoritarian fascists. 

On 7/16/2021 at 1:07 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Some of them probably realize that if the audit had been a home run for Republicans, we would have already heard all about it.

Plus TexAgs harbored a huge fucking Q thread, and those motherfuckers put their batshittery on display.

I mean, in regards to the smokescreen to pass their restrictive laws and overturn elections in the future, I feel like this has been a home run for them. 

On 7/19/2021 at 6:42 AM, Zonahorn said:

2022 is gonna be bad for Republicans here. 

I'd love to hear why you think this, based on your user name. Because I'm pretty sure in 2022 they'll just toss all the results they don't like. 

11 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

That’s a pretty baller response from the county.

The Maricopa County Recorder who handles elections is also a Republican.  He flipped the office by about 4600 votes in 2020 (0.3%) and has been consistently calling out the Cyber Ninja bullshit in his county. 

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, in regards to the smokescreen to pass their restrictive laws and overturn elections in the future, I feel like this has been a home run for them. 

I'd love to hear why you think this, based on your user name. Because I'm pretty sure in 2022 they'll just toss all the results they don't like. 

The Republican party is run by Chemtrails Kelli ward here, they have candidate with the brand, name recognition and statewide appeal. He is term limited and not running for anything in the state. Arizona is 80% urban, and the more Republicans attempt to coop Trump's message the worse they will do in Maricopa and Pima county. Our Hispanic population is Democratic voting by a 2-1 margin and Arizona is 1/3 Hispanic. There is also the matter of a massive number of Cali transplants. Finally, the top of the ticket will feature Mark Kelly, a man whom received more votes than Joe Biden in Arizona.

TLDR: Demographics, an inept opposition party, toxic messaging,, and a strong top ticket.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

'Trump audit' blasted as 'botched' by Arizona Republican booed off stage at his 'Big Lie' rally

Arizona state Senator and SoS candidate speaks truth, and probably dooms her bid to become SoS. 

Spoiler

Secretary of State hopeful and Arizona state Sen. Michelle Ugenti was booed off stage at the "Rally to Protect Our Elections" in Phoenix on Saturday.

"Whoaa. GOP Secretary of State candidate ⁦Michelle Ugenti⁩ is booed off stage at TPUSA rally for Trump. She opposed GOP lawmaker's wish list for election changes," KPNX-TV reporter Brahm Resnik reported. "FYI Trump base crowd was primed to boo Michelle Ugenti. Wasn't anything she said. Boos rained all over room from start till she bailed out."

Ugenti responded on Twitter following Donald Trump's speech.

"I've been on the frontlines of the battle for election integrity for the last 10 years," Ugenti argued. "What I won't do is vote for "show" legislation that does nothing to strengthen election integrity and introduced for self serving reasons."

"Our election system is under constant assault by the left, and I won't support bills that fail to strengthen our election system. The same holds true for the audit. I supported the audit, but I do not support the Trump audit any longer," she wrote.

"Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched. The total lack of competence by [Republican Senate President Karen Fann] over the last 5 months has deprived the voters of Arizona a comprehensive accounting of the 2020 election," she wrote.

Resnik doubted the approach would work.

"What's that saying about throwing away the shovel when you're in a hole? Don't think crowd that booed [Michelle Ugenti] off Trump rally stage wants to hear part about 'botched' audit," he wrote

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/michelle-ugenti-botched-arizona-audit-2653946148?__twitter_impression=true