Corpus Christi church unlimited lead singer caught banging in public

closetohumping

24 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

A corpus 7 is a San Angelo ____?

Met a cute girl from San Angelo freshman year at Jester.  Teenie tiny little thing, who drove a F-350 dually.  Saw her while I was leaving to go to 7-11 to grab a can of Copenhagen.  She reached in her purse and handed me some money and asked me to grab her 2 because she was almost out.

• Hook 'Em 2

42 minutes ago, lmao said:

Looks like watching animals mating on a safari or something that was weird

It was like she was in heat and he was whiffing her scent and was compelled by a biological imperative to inseminate her. Like two rhinos humping in the wild.

10 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

Lord Jesus, I have to do everything around here.

NSFW

Very irreverent.

The comments are worth the trip over to reddit-land.

Corpus on the map

Yes, our sparkling sewer by the sea lol

As trashy as this is, it seems so natural. Like I'm watching natural geographic or something. She literally did a mating dance and everything

I’m trying not to hear David Attenborough’s voice while watching this, but I’m starting to believe that you are correct.

Fully vaccinated! Don't need a condom right?

And at least he wet his XXXXX, easy to slip in. Some guys just start ramming, so he’s being considerate

3 hours ago, deadshank said:

"A video going viral on social media depicts the lead singer of the Church Unlimited Band having sex at a local bar on Sunday night in public. Singer Ricky Valenz was caught having sex on video inside of The Social Bar located at 4535 South Padre Island Drive by a unvoluntary bystander filming the sex act."

"A unvoluntary bystander" you say?

This is a shining example of complete command of the English language.  

The Simpsons GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I agree.  I've lived in Corpus and have had to beat off (?) fullbacks like that all my life.  But, some would say:

Usa Network Reaction GIF by Suits

Username does check out.

While it was foolish for him to so bluntly approach a Dark-Maned Corpus Christi Box Ass like he did, he did at least somewhat wet his willy so that she wasn't too startled upon insertion. Had he not done that and spooked her, she might have put a hoof through his rib cage.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'm going to do no research whatsoever and guess that it's the type of church where the preacher either wears skinny jeans or khaki and has a haircut that he thinks is super slick and appeals to the young people but really looks goofy as fuck. 

Download_%283%29.jpg

On 6/8/2021 at 11:34 AM, 'stache said:

I'm going to do no research whatsoever and guess that it's the type of church where the preacher either wears skinny jeans or khaki and has a haircut that he thinks is super slick and appeals to the young people but really looks goofy as fuck. 

Used to be called Bay Area Fellowship if you lived there a while back. They would give away cars on Easter and other silly things.

On 6/8/2021 at 10:31 AM, 'stache said:

Oh how I miss my hometown. Stay classy Corpus!

The Sparkling City by The Sewer continues to never disappoint.  If it wasn't for HS reunions, I would never return to the town I where I grew up.

7 hours ago, pch said:

The Sparkling City by The Sewer continues to never disappoint.  If it wasn't for HS reunions, I would never return to the town I where I grew up.

Interesting. My time at the prestigious WB Ray was fun and all, but I would never go to a HS reunion.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, 'stache said:

Meh, kinda sorta.

l69segi-_400x400.jpg

Nice bags, though.
bil_jess-2-1.jpg

On 6/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, conVINCEd said:

Met a cute girl from San Angelo freshman year at Jester.  Teenie tiny little thing, who drove a F-350 dually.  Saw her while I was leaving to go to 7-11 to grab a can of Copenhagen.  She reached in her purse and handed me some money and asked me to grab her 2 because she was almost out.

Pics aren't showing up. 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, pch said:

I thought the only people that went to high school reunions were burnouts that wish they were still in high school