Corpus Christi church unlimited lead singer caught banging in public

closetohumping

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Username and all that.   Are we allowed to post a link to a nude and lacivuous act?

link?  yes.  embedded video?  yes.  video might should probably be in NSAA just because everyone is here while at work. 

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

What the hell is Church Unlimited?

I'm going to do no research whatsoever and guess that it's the type of church where the preacher either wears skinny jeans or khaki and has a haircut that he thinks is super slick and appeals to the young people but really looks goofy as fuck. 

Just now, 'stache said:

I'm going to do no research whatsoever and guess that it's the type of church where the preacher either wears skinny jeans or khaki and has a haircut that he thinks is super slick and appeals to the young people but really looks goofy as fuck. 

It's either that, or it's a hip hop/R&B style church where they have a DJ spinning hymns behind a preacher calling down the amens  

"A video going viral on social media depicts the lead singer of the Church Unlimited Band having sex at a local bar on Sunday night in public. Singer Ricky Valenz was caught having sex on video inside of The Social Bar located at 4535 South Padre Island Drive by a unvoluntary bystander filming the sex act."

"A unvoluntary bystander" you say?

This is a shining example of complete command of the English language.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

5 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

It's either that, or it's a hip hop/R&B style church where they have a DJ spinning hymns behind a preacher calling down the amens  

5 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Looks more like a twerking style church

Coming To America IKnow Theres AGawd Somewhere GIF - ComingToAmerica IKnowTheresAGawdSomewhere BeautyPageant GIFs

I immediately thought of Reverend Brown and Sexual Chocolate.

Eddie Murphy Randy Watson GIF by Coming to America

And of course this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

image.jpeg.7121f6d41f8807ce43351def542b0875.jpeg

Lol, assuming this is really the pastor, I was pretty damn close. I forgot to add that the person would be in their 50s or so while trying to look like a late 20's hipster, although I think it was implied.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1