2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

2 hours ago, NTVTXN said:

Why the hell was the Flag at Kerbey Lane???
Which Kerbey Lane; the OG or the one on the Drag, or the one on 35? Or any one of the other 5 locations????

One report said it is the smaller version... not the Giant one typically used on the field.  Might be used in off campus events. 

(Maybe it was used at a Veteran's Day event this past weekend ??)

• Like 1

Question to ponder...  Outside of 5* following their departing coaches out of town, should we be only looking at BYU for o-line portal candidates?  I mean shit, we could use some 28 year old men with 2 remaining years of eligibility.  Include child care in their NIL deal and we'll get all of 'em.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Back to NIL for a second....

I don't know shit about NIL but you all are telling me that UT (with the massive fucking AD)  hasn't hired someone to be the "Senior Assistant AD of NIL bullshit"?  We the power and the money to have an expert on staff where we should be the shit with regards to NIL.  Fucking paid ads staring members of the team on the damn LHN and shit like that seems natural.  Am I wrong?

so that's plonsky and now you know the rest of the story....whatever she can do to fuck over the football team she will.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Question to ponder...  Outside of 5* following their departing coaches out of town, should we be only looking at BYU for o-line portal candidates?  I mean shit, we could use some 28 year old men with 2 remaining years of eligibility.  Include child care in their NIL deal and we'll get all of 'em.  

The Utah kid in the portal, Moala, was in the 2015 class. Snow JC has a 6-7, 335 OT that was a BYU class of 2016 signee.

https://247sports.com/Player/Simi-Moala-50161/high-school-85143/

https://247sports.com/player/lisala-tai-87451/

I would gladly be a midget with a manbun over Greg Davis, sir. Don't forget that that midget can flat out fly on the field, track or court. Also, if you've never seen a midget dunk, get me on a court somewhere and I'm trouble.

,Last week fucked around and got a triple double. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

I would gladly be a midget with a manbun over Greg Davis, sir. Don't forget that that midget can flat out fly on the field, track or court. Also, if you've never seen a midget dunk, get me on a court somewhere and I'm trouble.

,Last week fucked around and got a triple double. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, irishtexan said:

It’s great that all the olds got to feel relevant by posting ice cube lyrics and gifs from the one hip hop song they know that’s 30 years old. Y’all are all super hip!

Oh here we go. 

In the world every non-boomer has grown up in, easy access to current and relevant information has been a constant for all of our lives. Being younger today doesn't mean you're more up to date on music, just less refined and experienced. We can all listen to the current pussies with no flow sob-talk into their mics and still appreciate the legends who built and defined the genre. 

It's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve-wracking sonsabitches.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, futureman said:

is Ewers better than Casey Thompson? could Sark get good productivity out of Ewers? would Ewers be good for Sark’s offense?

I can not say he will be definitely better in year one, but the talent is not particularly close between the 2. 

5 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I can not say he will be definitely better in year one, but the talent is not particularly close between the 2. 

You know you're responding to deliberate trolling from the most banal troll this board has to offer, right? If you need to feed that simple idiot, take it to the purgatory board or something.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

can you definitively say that Ewers is more talented than Thompson? one of them dominated a bowl game against a P5 program and has won multiple games at the collegiate level. the other couldn’t even win a high school state title. I’m just saying, look at the facts. 

59 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Oh here we go. 

In the world every non-boomer has grown up in, easy access to current and relevant information has been a constant for all of our lives. Being younger today doesn't mean you're more up to date on music, just less refined and experienced. We can all listen to the current pussies with no flow sob-talk into their mics and still appreciate the legends who built and defined the genre. 

It's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve-wracking sonsabitches.

I'm an old too. It was a joke. It's like I'm arguing on a message board with bitterwhiteguy.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Oh here we go. 

Understand Captain America GIF

22 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

One report said it is the smaller version... not the Giant one typically used on the field.  Might be used in off campus events. 

(Maybe it was used at a Veteran's Day event this past weekend ??)

Oh, ok- Got it.  That makes sense. I was thinking, “that’s a big ass duffel bag” (which we should be dropping on certain 5* Cruits!)

Anyway, the perpetrators still need to be castrated (🤔too harsh?); but at least it wasn’t the gigante version! (I hope!)

17 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Are we after Marcus Banks? 

Had 1 start for Bama this year due to injuries.  Three years of training for a CB at Bama but a back-up this year. Probably has 2 years eligibility remaining due to Covid... 

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/11/alabama-backup-cornerback-enters-transfer-portal.html 

Edited by LTtxfan
typo
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Had 1 start for Bama this year due to injuries.  Three years of training for a CB at Bama but a back-up this year. Probably has 2 years eligibility remaining due to Covid... 

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/11/alabama-backup-cornerback-enters-transfer-portal.html 

Are we just going to overlook that Bama has a freshman CB named Kool-Aid McKinstry?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Could Banks play the star, or would he likely push one of the young CBs to the star position. Texas should be pretty well off at CB next year with Barron, Crawford, and Ibraheem. Maybe Johnson moves to star.

Allen and Jordan should make for a pretty decent combo at safety, pushing for PT with Adimora, Thompson, and Coffey. Texas really needs to bring in a portal safety that can hit the 2 deep immediately, otherwise the depth is inexperienced.

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)