2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

38 minutes ago, Fletch said:

But he saw this 

image.gif.1d32a5b9a81902b494a51687ed174736.gif

Guy in the seats behind us said “I had a dream last night that we blocked a FG and ran it back for a TD” before the game kicked off. Right before that snap he said “OK guys, here comes the block and TD”…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Guy in the seats behind us said “I had a dream last night that we blocked a FG and ran it back for a TD” before the game kicked off. Right before that snap he said “OK guys, here comes the block and TD”…

…and his name was Nostradamus. 

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

So, Addison's visit to USC helped Texas more than USC. What the fuck happened, was Albert Hollis on the visit?

Knowing how most LA teams pitch playing in LA to athletes I’m going to assume it had very little to do with football and all about the “Hollywood lifestyle.”

29 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

E3024B3D-3076-4B56-A76E-6BCEF39CB85E.gif.90da6ecab856ba82ce25a72e61784eb6.gif

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

So, Addison's visit to USC helped Texas more than USC. What the fuck happened, was Albert Hollis on the visit?

I just randomly dropped a pin in the Hollywood hills and had google tell me how long it would take to get from their to USC.  45 minutes on a Monday at 4 pm local time.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I just randomly dropped a pin in the Hollywood hills and had google tell me how long it would take to get from their to USC.  45 minutes on a Monday at 4 pm local time.

So same time as getting anywhere in Austin from campus these days

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Well hopefully he won't live in SW-Austin while being our student-athlete.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ignatius said:

b6e7dad5d3de561dce3182a9c68bc080.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Bama 247, in an Addison thread.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.932419b27446d4f85b0ef8c8af1bd087.png

I have no idea what's going on with Addison, but I am sure he won't go to the school where our former OC and many other coaches coach. /Bama mod

So did USC not have their NIL money lined up? 2-3 mil is a lot of fucking money to throw around.  Caleb Williams and Mario Williams weren’t small NIL deals and they just spent another 15ish mil firing Helton and buying out Riley’s contract. That’s a lot checks to write. 

5 minutes ago, victory88 said:

So did USC not have their NIL money lined up? 2-3 mil is a lot of fucking money to throw around.  Caleb Williams and Mario Williams weren’t small NIL deals and they just spent another 15ish mil firing Helton and buying out Riley’s contract. That’s a lot checks to write. 

They also have brought in another 13 guys from the portal.

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sorry if I missed something, but is there any evidence that USC fucked up their visit other than that one article written by a high schooler that was based off Farrell quotes from before the USC visit?

He left without committing?

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

He was planning on taking other visits prior to going, so there would have to be more to it.

I've seen one report from Pete Thamel (ESPN) that claims knowledge of a bama visit.  All other reports just reference the Thamel report. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

I've seen one report from Pete Thamel (ESPN) that claims knowledge of a bama visit.  All other reports just reference the Thamel report. 

On 5/15/2022 at 11:41 AM, Big Woodrows said:

USC On3 mod re: Addison's visit to USC

"I'm told USC visit went extremely well, but Addison will take a few more visits. Alabama will be one of those visits. Don't know the other school."

Just going off this. I believe Burton also mentioned this.

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Sorry if I missed something, but is there any evidence that USC fucked up their visit other than that one article written by a high schooler that was based off Farrell quotes from before the USC visit?

I've seen much less credible sources put this place into an apoplectic tailspin. So this will suffice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1