Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

11 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Love how they talk about the down B12 (BDF), not realizing that the top 4-5 team would’ve boat raced them this year. Just like always, they would have finished middle of the pack!

I hope whoever plays them in the Texas Bowl (KU or KSU ?) beats them by 20+!

Hook’em!!!

Yeah, but it will be with an interim coach and Weigman injured, so it really won't count.

Texags is glorious right now.
The mental gymnastics there are a sight to behold. Half are thinking up all sorts of scenarios that leaves us out of the playoffs while the other half are resigned to their fate and mentally on to next season with the Fightin' Texas Elkos.
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Love how they talk about the down B12 (BDF), not realizing that the top 4-5 team would’ve boat raced them this year. Just like always, they would have finished middle of the pack!

I hope whoever plays them in the Texas Bowl (KU or KSU ?) beats them by 20+!

Hook’em!!!

I mean we beat the SEC champion at home , there is nothing to consider 

Jesus.

The aggy spiel about how "dang ol Bammer is so much dadgum better now than they were when them dern sips beat em" shit is so stupid, absurd, and played the fuck out. Did they even watch the offensive shitshow that was the SEC title game? It honestly wasn't THAT much better than the nightmare ACC title game I sat through for some insane reason I can't explain. If that shit had gone to OT, I might have gouged my eyes out

In any case, Milroe barely completed 50% of his passes. They're absolutely the same team we beat - and, if anything, we've improved more. If we played Bama tomorrow the same way we played Okie Lite today, we'd absolutely beat them by 14 to 21 instead of 10 (assuming everyone is healthy, good to go for most of the game, and not suspended for a stupid ass targeting call - mainly Worthy).

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, horn_of_the_morning said:

These are just from the first page. There are four more pages of such absolute terror of what is about to hit them today and trying to psychologically come to grips with it.

Most are in denial, some are negotiating but very few have already accepted that Texas will be in the top 4.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3428427

image.thumb.png.cad82ea9c5598fb29626ab1216b32936.pngScreenshotfrom2023-12-0306-50-33.thumb.png.503a4c83998392051df4c2c28de375f0.pngScreenshotfrom2023-12-0306-52-12.thumb.png.2366bb2ce78883d5f6a4a341754f04ba.pngScreenshotfrom2023-12-0306-48-38.thumb.png.536e14a9df7e4b2c03864b9021b33ba3.pngScreenshotfrom2023-12-0306-55-59.thumb.png.c0d5e5617d82a130b47bdd1ef1b28c61.pngScreenshotfrom2023-12-0306-51-08.thumb.png.371cec5a939f68f1e269fb40d1132b07.png

If we beat them week 12, the aggy narrative would be "those durn sips, they're lucky they got Bama after they were worn out from a grueling nflsec schedule!!"

The mental gymnastics they go through is always entertaining.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I admit that I haven’t given it a ton of thought, but what is it that Texas has done to the SEC, exactly? I really don’t get it. 

I do admire in some perverse way the style in which aggies have constructed their logic knot that prevents Texas from ever being valid as a program in their mind. If Texas is really good, it’s harming the SEC somehow and they warned the other fanbases. If Texas is mediocre, well, they warned Texas not to come to the mean ol’SEC. If Texas is bad, they warned the other fanbases that Texas was going to bring down the SEC. The aggies can’t lose … until they do anywhere from 4 to 7 times each season. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

The dichotomy between “the sips control everything and everyone in college football” and “the sips are worthless also-rans and no one cares about them” is truly astonishing. 

Yep I love how now they're claiming Sankey has allowed "tu" to recruit off of joining the SEC w/out playing an SEC schedule for two years to build an "SEC roster" after saying how un-SEC-worthy we've been all fucking year. 

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Texaggy.com has taught me the gomers value perception above all else. What really scares them about us possibly getting in the playoffs is the fact they know we have a good shot at winning it all if we continue playing like we have the past two weeks.

If they truly felt like we didn't belong in the playoffs (like most feel about FSU) then they would rather see us get blown out in the first round vs having a "what if?" hanging over a game that never gets played.

Yep I love how now they're claiming Sankey has allowed "tu" to recruit off of joining the SEC w/out playing an SEC schedule for two years to build an "SEC roster" after saying how un-SEC-worthy we've been all fucking year. 

200.gif
All the while forgetting it was their honk down in the Houston media who leaked that we were coming to the SEC, not anyone from Texas or bloU. The timing of the leak right before SEC media days tells me someone at aggy was arrogant enough to think they could sabotage the whole thing by leaking the story and reminding Sankey of the "gentleman's agreement".
  • Hook 'Em 1

I like how for their case for Georgia, the entirety of their season is considered. But for Texas, the bama win WW way back in week 2 and should be discounted. 

meanwhile even with their selective metrics, Georgia was trailing at some point in every sec game I believe was said on the broadcast last night (as evidence that they could come back) but apparently winning is the only important thing for georgia, but how you win is what matters for Texas except the Alabama game which doesn’t matter at all. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

I mean this is aggys fault for leaking it early, gave us a reason to sell it 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I mean this is aggys fault for leaking it early, gave us a reason to sell it 
It was a known aggy media shill who leaked Texas and bloU to the SEC while we were both keeping it on the down low, yet it's Sankeys fault for giving us two years to recruit for the SEC? Hell, it was probably their very own Billy who caught wind of it and passed it on to Zwerneman (or whatever tf) in a lame attempt at sabotage right before SEC media days.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

It’s so typical Aggy that they pay through the nose sign the best recruiting class of all-time, crow about it non-stop for two years, only to pay $77M to fire their coach while we waltz into the CFP with a real shot to win it all.

David Byrne Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2