Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Don't forget maroon Bluebonnets.   
About "maroon" carrots, the original carrot was purple until the Dutch got ahold of them and cultivated the orange color.  Aggie just teased that gene back out, like with the bluebonnets. 
It took them 30 years to turn some pink bluebonnets found growing wild into "maroon" bluebonnets.

Homer bending down.gif
“30 years and millions of tax dollars”

13 hours ago, JBJ said:

Soccer scholarships actually exist?  I thought they were like unicorns and dinosaurs.

Lol. They are compared to football and basketball. 

14 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Yeah yeah yeah. But those red wine tacos at casa manana's more than make up for the city being shit. 

Amen, brotha

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

You seriously took the time to type every bit of this out as if anyone gives a fuck.  Great, now some asshat will do Tyler next, followed by Lufkin.

Two shittier cities than WF? I'm down. Basically, most schools outside of the metroplex in Texas, and private schools are pleb, unless they have a good sport program that's been in place for a long time without dropping off. 

Just wanted to say that WF sucks dick, but at least my school had the academics and sports, and we have some good Tex-Mex

On 1/23/2024 at 10:49 PM, Genghis said:

I'm sure it was pure coincidence that the school district had huge athlete's foot outbreaks during football and soccer season those years.

More like hoof and mouth decease, amirite??

On 1/23/2024 at 7:31 PM, Lou_Sassle said:

I only wore one sock in high school football, but that's because I was also the punter and I punted bare footed. I would take my shoe off after 3rd down, throw it to the sideline, punt, then my coach would throw it back on the field for me so I could play defense. Good times

Ha same here. Did all place kicking in high school (2005) and did it barefooted. In college you apparently couldn't kick barefooted and so I wore a track shoe instead.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't have a great answer for you other than I seemed to be able kick further and more accurately.

Fair enough, I kicked as well but found lack of control, particularly punting. I just wore a soccer cleat and would change back into football cleat for Offense/Defense
  • Hook 'Em 1

Bunch of “soccer style” woosies! Tony Crosby kicked “barefooted” (with a sock) STRAIGHT ON! He did this for the ‘63 Longhorns National Championship team.

It hurts to just think about attempting that!

Just ask ArmyBrat, as he saw it live!

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

REAL.  ACTUAL COACHING.

Screenshot_20240125_181434_Chrome.jpg

I guess Jimbo used fake, virtual coaching.

Maybe after COVID he just coached remotely. All those times you thought you saw him at a game, it was really just a hologram. The real Jimbo was drunk at home in his underwear wallowing in his play sheets. It's a miracle those fine young Aggies won any games under such a degenerate.

image.png.33000e92b32d664c668a14ba3e2cb71a.png

image.png.e41c3323c7651d5d6a53856e0d6b654c.png

CBA predators, yo!

image.png.2c25c907874cfb409a46d95250b99c90.png

1 A short 25 years ago. It's was the muscles not the FedEx!

2 A short 10 years ago. It was the muscles not Johnny Football!

Sad that Schmidt lost A&M's toughness. He's never been the same. (Huh? Professional writer, yo.)

image.png.4d91a8dfd8b674a916ce52812e4d998d.png

Why would he be any different than all the top head coaches such as Day, Deboer, and Mike Elko who did the same? Phones ringing off the fucking hook. Ask William.

Stand by for some math:

image.png.1ca32a803c577cefcd4567a26fa0238f.png

So, we're currently at 1 X 4 = 4 times the workload of the last few seasons.

Wow. Them boys is workin' way harder under the new regime! But there's more:

image.png.44f40551694e32d51a2b42bf0442ffb6.png

Four times the work load isn't nearly enough! It's only half of where they need to be, so 2 X 4 = 8

Moffitt's got 'em working 8 times harder than under Jimbo. EIGHT times! Fucking amazing. They probably barely have time to sleep! Let's check it out.

image.png.a5c817fa0511967a8efe22fae63da6c2.png

Two (2!) whole hours a day! Running and lifting weights! The Bataan Death March was a fucking breeze compared to this.

image.png.c1465ddf44eeb15a22be49bd76eb996e.png

No shit. They're also not good enough, but it's all in the muscles. Put on your thinking caps, because it's about to get complicated:

image.png.a5a2f89c41ed839e05cc918e1cd27d6d.png

Yea, you're going to have to dumb it down a little more for any of us to get our heads around that. Although, if he was talking to Olin,

image.png.9202afee9e6925a2f820b974012e323a.png,

maybe he did have to keep simplifying it.

Oh and the DNA and CBA deal:

image.png.d4ba7fc6361d9a576d3b595800be9653.png

image.png.8f0b825d097c4805f488d0a262684640.png

image.png.e62f6a3d3e310ce4af3163134bdbce26.png

We're gonna lift weights in every doghouse, outhouse, farm house, and frat house in this god forsaken county! This is Junction Boy shit.

image.png.5390ed65b82849b765cb1a94b51fffbe.png

Except for the other 22 hours in a day.

Some responses:

image.png.e44735598282c1473fa8ae6947427cab.png

image.png.2349b7d8e75fbdf9a1a21faf3574ec0e.png

The top post above refers to this:

image.png.a6e081a94d8b3643e5418e01bb8d89c3.png

Sadly, it likely is Olin at his absolute best.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Why do us Ag folk suck at everthang?

After watchin the Coogar players dog pile upon each another out there a cellabratin an a horse playin on our sacred Aggie grass my hole body went numm with despair.
Lotsa thangs went threw my mind. I started feelin anger at God for makin me a Aggie. I started a hatin Ma and Pa Spider for bein aggies and therefore givin me no choice in life exsept to be a Aggie.

I come to a cunklusion on my lonesum walk to my core dorm barricks. I decided when I got to my room I was gonna lay down on my bed and slit my rists. Jest put a end to my ag misery and sufferin.
Well, when I get there wooden you know that Revellie was a sprawled out on my bed, just a snorin away with her snout buried in urine stained sheets.
I shoulda knowed that she was gonna be there because she always sleeps on my bed the day after I wet it, and I was havin a nitetmare the nite before about tu sweepin us outta the Big 12 Turnamint and I pissed my bed.

Well, you folks know the rules about when Revellie is a sleepin on your bed you caint move her and you gotta sleep on the floor. Soes I took that as a sine that maybee I shouldent slit my rists and I sunk down on the floor and cried my self to sleep.

This mornin I awoked and had to take a dump but I was so depressed that I couldent move I just lay there on the floor and shat myself. I guess the aroma made its way to Revelie and she was rousted from her sleep. Eventchally she come off my bed and ate the **** outta my drawers. She might be the most pamperd ***** in the histry a A&M but a dog will still eat **** if you let 'em.

After what Revellie done for me, cleanin me up and such, I was suddenly ashamed that I wanted to kill myself for bein a Ag. Us Ags take care a each another. We may suck at ever sport we ever played but by golly we got each another and we got colly dog tradition, core folk tradition, and hand jester tradition like no other folks in the world got.

Gig'em

Going back through memory lane

• Like 1

Why do us Ag folk suck at everthang?

After watchin the Coogar players dog pile upon each another out there a cellabratin an a horse playin on our sacred Aggie grass my hole body went numm with despair.
Lotsa thangs went threw my mind. I started feelin anger at God for makin me a Aggie. I started a hatin Ma and Pa Spider for bein aggies and therefore givin me no choice in life exsept to be a Aggie.

I come to a cunklusion on my lonesum walk to my core dorm barricks. I decided when I got to my room I was gonna lay down on my bed and slit my rists. Jest put a end to my ag misery and sufferin.
Well, when I get there wooden you know that Revellie was a sprawled out on my bed, just a snorin away with her snout buried in urine stained sheets.
I shoulda knowed that she was gonna be there because she always sleeps on my bed the day after I wet it, and I was havin a nitetmare the nite before about tu sweepin us outta the Big 12 Turnamint and I pissed my bed.

Well, you folks know the rules about when Revellie is a sleepin on your bed you caint move her and you gotta sleep on the floor. Soes I took that as a sine that maybee I shouldent slit my rists and I sunk down on the floor and cried my self to sleep.

This mornin I awoked and had to take a dump but I was so depressed that I couldent move I just lay there on the floor and shat myself. I guess the aroma made its way to Revelie and she was rousted from her sleep. Eventchally she come off my bed and ate the **** outta my drawers. She might be the most pamperd ***** in the histry a A&M but a dog will still eat **** if you let 'em.

After what Revellie done for me, cleanin me up and such, I was suddenly ashamed that I wanted to kill myself for bein a Ag. Us Ags take care a each another. We may suck at ever sport we ever played but by golly we got each another and we got colly dog tradition, core folk tradition, and hand jester tradition like no other folks in the world got.

Gig'em
Going back through memory lane

That had to be someone prompting a ChatGPT or AI to write that shit. No sane aggy could come up with that!

Hook’em!!!

Olin Buchanan. Sounds old enough to be Burton’s great grandfather. Is actually in his 40s. 

I’ve heard of old souls. Never have I encountered old voices. Olin sounds like he survived the Dust Bowl. 

Olin is in his 50’s at least

On 1/25/2024 at 6:36 AM, Deej said:

Will Elko still be hosting the annual pool party, or was that just a Jimbo thing?

I think it has been replaced by an all-you-can-eat buffet.  Apparently Elko said it was necessary to implement his culture in the program.