Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Does anyone remember a flu outbreak affecting so many players on a team prior to today?  Individuals, yes. But a half dozen all too sick to go?  Or a dozen?

TCU volleyball couldn't field 6 players this week. It's bad right now all over TX.  I believe a good majority are sick and they're using it for cover for others 

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

TCU volleyball couldn't field 6 players this week. It's bad right now all over TX.  I believe a good majority are sick and they're using it for cover for others 

There are ways to prevent flu outbreaks, but I'm not going to go further into that discussion because it's become a CR issue. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Does anyone remember a flu outbreak affecting so many players on a team prior to today?  Individuals, yes. But a half dozen all too sick to go?  Or a dozen?

Nebraska likes to claim most of their team had the flu in the 1996 B12 Championship.....but they all still played.

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

When the accident was caused by pure negligence fueled by a cult atmosphere.....yeah, it wasn't really an accident, just inevitable really.

in the lifetime of most reading this, sections 342-350 ("the dish") are going to collapse

the death toll may be low, or it may kill thousands

why?

because the concept artwork used to sell the bonds for the pyle rebuild showed a symmetrical 2nd deck that ended up only enabling the construction of 5000 seats less than the sips

this is why:

- the dish extends out and over the football building

- is supported by steel girders that created the "sandstorm harmonics"

- there is no 2nd deck connecting all of the upper sections

- and the corner sections on all levels are all unique in size and shape

when we resume the biannual visit to indoctrination station, belmont needs to insist, nee, demand, that our people are nowhere near the southeast endzone in the event the collapse causes the dish to slide on top of sections below it

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, some of those dudes aren’t just “out for today.” 

maybe if he said “out of county lines.”

I guessed this was likely, but what the fuck is their plan to manage this?  Next week when they're out, do they still have the "flu?"

At some point the bs is going to get pretty obvious, but then again, we're talking about aggy.  They'll pretty much eat whatever shit Luigi feeds them and like it.  Prolonged, season ending flu epidemic isn't the least believable thing they've accepted as true.

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I don’t know about you guys but I feel like they’re one player away from really being elite. Sorry if you guys can’t see the powerhouse that is building in college station.  - bruhman 

Did you not see how many freshmen were out there getting playing time (and their asses kicked), you dumbass?!?!

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

I’m going to live my life believing that @Grimas was the expert-level troll in the App St gear today, and I don’t want to be told otherwise 

giphy.gif

maybe his nephew was the cadet whose shoulder was used as a pillow by the other cadet. That’s leadership. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 6

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread