Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Sexton came to tell Jimbo that the Aggies are getting upset with him. 

Jimbo, you gotta hire a new OC and turn the offense over to him. If you don't, your legacy is in real danger! The world will forget your national championship and think only of how badly you did here. The Aggies can ride this out because they are accustomed to being losers. Hell, they personify it! So they really got you over a barrel.

I'm here to beg you to think of your legacy and either do the right thing or walk away from the money.

He can't keep his composure anymore. He bends over laughing with his mouth wide open. Jimbo joins him.

Jimbo, I think if you make it to a bowl, we can probably get you another extension.

spacer.png

• Haha 9

Even if Jimbo does hire a real OC, does anyone think for a minute that he won't meddle with every aspect of the game planning, play calling, and coaching? If aggy has two competing offensive visions and Jimbo is constantly struggling against the OC to make sure his wins out, they could actually get even worse on offense.

Knowing them, that's probably exactly what will happen. Fingers crossed

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

221E23AF-90EC-44B1-A453-69256CEAD497.thumb.jpeg.24c11864ed18684cc4ba16f22454ab20.jpeg

I loved this, where nobody responded to QBCade the way he hoped they would, so he goes ahead and quotes himself and assures everyone that he was 100% serious about something that nobody cared about. 

They were advocating Venables sending in a goon to injure Quinn when he was shredding the Sooners in Dallas. I think the quote was “they can’t win with Ewers in the game. It’s worth 15 and a half to take him out.” And to think these are the same people whining about their players being “cussed” at by an opposing coach after they feigned injury and returned the very next snap and what terrible sportsmanship he displayed. Those same people who joke to this day about “cart mccry”…really just a bunch of fucking losers who have never won anything and somehow the only explanation they can come up with for why that is is some vast conspiracy (refs, media, sips, libs, big 12, sec, etc.).

Case in point (note possibly the most lucid response ever on texags, posted by a user literally named “aggie” with an ag tag, who was later accused by someone of being a “sip”):

B022D239-6F85-4A71-BBCD-C62A2597CC25.thumb.jpeg.1855ac0e7c09652f2539644fcbf28f28.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

What is it with aggy and their dumbass open letters to everyone? Do we have brain dead morons publishing open letters to Sark when their vaginas get itchy?

They're still pretty big on starting a thread to say, "I'm calling my shot..." as though anyone gives a shit. The latest one I saw was a few weeks with some Texags dumbass saying they would win out. "Bad apples gone. Rest of the team are all earnest Ags. Jimbo knows what he's doing. My ass is red. We'll never loose again!"

I guess he's still waiting for those national championship practices to kick in. 

13 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

221E23AF-90EC-44B1-A453-69256CEAD497.thumb.jpeg.24c11864ed18684cc4ba16f22454ab20.jpeg

I loved this, where nobody responded to QBCade the way he hoped they would, so he goes ahead and quotes himself and assures everyone that he was 100% serious about something that nobody cared about. 

What the hell is up with all that crap by his handle?  I swear, this is the guy you see in a maroon Silverado with 15 aggy related stickers all over the truck and a saw em off or upside horns sticker.  Oh, and he gets really pissed off if you say something disparagingly about aggy, even if you’re joking.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Sexton came to tell Jimbo that the Aggies are getting upset with him. 

Jimbo, you gotta hire a new OC and turn the offense over to him. If you don't, your legacy is in real danger! The world will forget your national championship and think only of how badly you did here. The Aggies can ride this out because they are accustomed to being losers. Hell, they personify it! So they really got you over a barrel.

I'm here to beg you to think of your legacy and either do the right thing or walk away from the money.

He can't keep his composure anymore. He bends over laughing with his mouth wide open. Jimbo joins him.

Jimbo, I think if you make it to a bowl, we can probably get you another extension.

spacer.png

Seems the Sexton thing is likely a rumor, haven't seen it show up anywhere other than their boards.

But, if it was true, I'd imagine the conversation went something like this:

aggy: Jimmy, we're here to discuss a negotiated buyout

JS: I'm sorry to hear that. Let's take a look at the contract and...look at that!  Looks like we're due the full contract amount.  That will be fine for us.

aggy: ok, but let's be reasonable. This hasn't really gone like we thought it would and now we need to hire a new coach. You can't realistically expect to hold us to that...

JS: well, that's fair.  I'm sure if you weren't ok with these terms you probably never sign...oh, but look!  Look right here, fully signed by both parties.  Extended even!

aggy: ...

JS: I think we're done here. Next time you have some bullshit to peddle, just set up a zoom.  Always a pleasure doing "business" with you fine folks.  I really mean that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

I think it has been established on multiple occasions that 247 readers are the dumbest, and most likely to breathe through their mouths, of the Longhorn cosmoverse.

Listen, 247 is fucking dumb, but maybe OB is the most racist. Either way, I'm not really interested in comparing different forms of loose stool. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

That’s some pretty shitty karma from someone who’s entire program is leaning on their last QB. I mean I guess they could always call someone out of the stands. Nvm, they blew that turdition on Wake Forest.  

3 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Colon ingus is Daniel figurelli, also goes by farmer07 or something.

I guess I don't know how you get an "Ag Tag" then. Is it simply being a paying subscriber at TA? Because Figurelli didn't graduate from aggy did he? I thought he was die-hard aggy fan who went to Cougar High because he (laugh) couldn't get into aggy.

Just now, C-Man said:

I guess I don't know how you get an "Ag Tag" then. Is it simply being a paying subscriber at TA? Because Figurelli didn't graduate from aggy did he? I thought he was die-hard aggy fan who went to Cougar High because he (laugh) couldn't get into aggy.

Cooger undergrad, aggy mba program I think. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, 89Horn said:

What the hell is up with all that crap by his handle?  I swear, this is the guy you see in a maroon Silverado with 15 aggy related stickers all over the truck and a saw em off or upside horns sticker.  Oh, and he gets really pissed off if you say something disparagingly about aggy, even if you’re joking.

This truck is on my base right now I’ll take a photo lol. I shit you not 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nnm said:

“The flu.”  Certainly it has nothing to do with a blow to the head in the last game. No, the flu. Trust them on this. They don’t lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those that do. 

Well ya see danged ole Conner did a choo choo sneeze and gave himself a danged ole concussion man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

To get an Ag Tag you must, and I shit you not here, email Billy a picture of your diploma and have it matched to the name on the credit card or account. Despite this, anyone with an opinion they disagree with, Ag Tag or not, is a 'sip. 

47 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Anyone else hearing that Weigman is out of practice this week with the flu and will be a game time decision?

Actually, I heard he was out of practice all week with a fucking concussion and is going to be a game time decision. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, 89Horn said:

to be fair...  why would you only be joking?

2 hours ago, nnm said:

“The flu.”  Certainly it has nothing to do with a blow to the head in the last game. No, the flu. Trust them on this. They don’t lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those that do. 

He meant "flew". As in his head flew off his body. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread