2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

14 minutes ago, Octavian said:

When is the simulated game today? I really wanna hear about how Hudson is Aaron Rodgers, Moore is Devonta Smith, Bijan is Reggie Bush, Keondre is Aaron Donald, and how we’re winning the B12, the CFP, the Super Bowl, the Heisman, and the draft.

Keondre Coburn is Vita Vea. Moro Oromo is Aaron Donald. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Octavian said:

No pessimism, I just want the Kool Aid injected into my veins.

I’m like an addict, man. They get me every season with the hype. We may have gotten disappointed for the last ten years but I’ll buy into the two of the best play callers in CFB elevating this team. Might get heartbroken again but I’ll take it every year. 

image.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Octavian said:

When is the simulated game today? I really wanna hear about how Hudson is Aaron Rodgers, Moore is Devonta Smith, Bijan is Reggie Bush, Keondre is Aaron Donald, and how we’re winning the B12, the CFP, the Super Bowl, the Heisman, and the draft.

Keondre as Aaron Donald comp doesn't really make any sense. Get realistic, man.

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

I may have to transfer to a UH board at the end of the season.

It was a tough competition, but you were just beaten out for worst poster by @futureman. He just really has that sh"it" factor, being able to submit horrible posts from multiple angles and off schedule conversations. Luckily, you are a Shaggy scat grad, so you will be eligible to take the top spot immediately. Godspeed sir, and good luck.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Texas wide receiver Jordan Whittington was suited up and running with the first team during today's situational scrimmage, sources tell IT. 

Both sides of the ball battled U-Louisiana scout teams in preparation for Saturday's tilt from DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium. It wasn't full speed, and more light contact, nothing low of a tempo today. 

Whittington continues to get better and appears set to start next Saturday.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

No you simpleton.

image.thumb.jpeg.d4f43a9b30863281ad30bc6de5797e6e.jpeg

Good choice and the Casa Dragones too (although it was the Mexican President’s tequila of choice that made it popular). Save yourselves a little $$ on your next trip to the liquor store and try this. You won’t go wrong with their reposado or anejo either. Tequila should be Tahona processed. Here’s one that is. Salud!70387DFE-71FB-4DFE-A4DF-A411E88A6DA1.thumb.jpeg.759d9620308fa89e6633fcddebec3650.jpeg

Just now, Gidnik said:

im sorry, there must be some confusion. I think you have me confused with someone who gives a fuck what you think.  

Look, pal, if you're not here to talk beer, tequila, bloody mary recipes, sports cars, or to post scandily clad ladies, you might as well take a seat. There's no room for arguments or actual football talk here. 

2 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Look, pal, if you're not here to talk beer, tequila, bloody mary recipes, sports cars, or to post scandily clad ladies, you might as well take a seat. There's no room for arguments or actual football talk here. 

your point is well taken.