North Carolina @ Va Tech - 5 pm central - ESPN

ztejas

17 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

oh god no!!!! beth mowins!!!!  AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in a primetime game shoot me now

The pirate of ESPN. I swear to God every time she pronounces the "r" sound I feel like I'm listening to Blackbeard call the game. "That catch good for 14 yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds!" 

• Haha 2

man fuck all this. I get it , Mack left a shitty state. I get it , but without him we don't win a 4th championship.  Anything else is revisionist history. But but but but Vince and all that, blah blah blah . Love Vince and Vince loves Mack 

Do I love the guy, no

This obsession that he needs to DIAF is kinda meh to me.  

I was actually cheering for UNC. 

• Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

man fuck all this. I get it , Mack left a shitty state. I get it , but without him we don't win a 4th championship.  Anything else is revisionist history. But but but but Vince and all that, blah blah blah . Love Vince and Vince loves Mack 

Do I love the guy, no

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

Do I love the guy, no

If Vince hadn't gone to him and said Let me be me, Mack would have pissed away a generational talent. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

If Vince hadn't gone to him and said Let me be me, Mack would have pissed away a generational talent. 

this

watching 05 and mack and GDGD wax eloquent on their recruiting of vince is just salt on raw flesh

they make a big deal about 4th and 18, and the michigan game, but manage to skip over fair park that year

saban would have won 3 crystal balls with vince

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Mack literally talks shit about our program to anyone who will listen off camera. Fuck him and fuck you too

Exactly this. A few months ago, one of the ESPN talking heads even referred to Mack “telling horror stories about Texas”  to anyone who would listen up at Bristol. I suspect it was to prop himself up as being uniquely able to navigate the pitfalls of the job. Fuck him. 

And thanks to Tim Brewster for keeping the VY recruitment on the tracks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Mack bumped into the wrong person in the elevator which set in motion this awful chain of events that led to North Carolina losing tonight and will eventually lead to all of our deaths so I hope you're happy I'm going to bed it's time for me to drink good night everybody.

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

I thought that kind of stuff was one of his strengths

His only strength is he can recruit.  He's a shit coach.  With the players he had during his tenure at Texas a competent coach wins a lot more than two Big 12 titles. 

He should be a Texas legend viewed similarly to DKR.  He should've won 6 or 7 conference titles, and won 2 or 3 national titles.

But he's a bitch, who was has more embarrassing losses at Texas than meaningful wins.

Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 6