Same shit, same results

Spankytoes

2 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Remind me again why we think we’re gonna be able to compete in the SEC

fml

2 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Remind me again why we think we’re gonna be able to compete in the SEC

fml

Because we are gonna finish in the top half of the Big XII this year.  Maybe.  

meh, who gives a shit.  It’s a money play and we care more about class than winning.  We will go fifteen years between conference championships.  2009 to 2024   Book it   

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

meh, who gives a shit.  It’s a money play and we care more about class than winning.  We will go fifteen years between conference championships.  2009 to 2024   Book it   

So you’ve got us winning the SEC in 3 years? Not sure what game you’re watching

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Lol try 2044. We are (literal) decades away from competing for an SEC championship. We can’t even sniff the big 12 championship

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

We are the Dallas Cowboys of college football

I wish. At least Jerry acts like he still wants to win and makes moves to try to get there (even if they’re the wrong moves). Texas apparently just thinks that shit will be handed to them. This is some entitled, We’re Texas culture bullshit right here

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Edwards Limestone said:

At best, Sark is a fucking moron for starting Card over Thompson. At worst, he’s possibly the worst Texas head coach in history. 

He’s not fit to be the Texas coach, just fire his ass. Charlie Strong, electric boogaloo, offensive edition

I don't watch the practices but all the smart money said Card was clearly better than Thompson...I never bought it -- you play the guy with experience unless he has demonstrated that he sucks on the field. Thompson had done the fucking opposite -- he was electric. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I thought Sark was the answer because he did a much better job hiring his staff than his predecessors but it’s become obvious that he doesn’t have the passion to be the Texas coach. He didn’t appear to be troubled at all on the sideline while his team was getting manhandled on both sides of the ball. Even more worrisome was that he didn’t put up any protest at all when the Arkansas lineman hit out QB 4 seconds after the whistle or the refs missing all the targeting calls. He didn’t seem inconvenienced at all by anything that transpired tonight.

• Hook 'Em 4

It was the second game of his tenure and it feels like that Card start was a charity start. Thompson made an immediate difference on the field. It was literally night and day. If he doesn't put the QB issue to bed and start Thompson for the rest of the season, then I'll be worried.

• Hook 'Em 6

I'm was and still am so excited by the prospect of these guys being able to make money for what they put on the line for our university.  Now here is the other side of it....the bottom line is results.  You do shit like that in a real job...which let's be honest this is at this point you are getting put in a corner or terminated.  It's time to treat these guys like men and bench some guys, fuck even pull a schollie (I'd start with that waste of space Okafor).  We won't because as others have said we don't have the top down demand/balls for excellence, but that is what should happen.   You come here, the sky's the limit...but here are the consequences for that shit.  Same goes for the coach. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I thought Sark was the answer because he did a much better job hiring his staff than his predecessors but it’s become obvious that he doesn’t have the passion to be the Texas coach. He didn’t appear to be troubled at all on the sideline while his team was getting manhandled on both sides of the ball. Even more worrisome was that he didn’t put up any protest at all when the Arkansas lineman hit out QB 4 seconds after the whistle or the refs missing all the targeting calls. He didn’t seem inconvenienced at all by anything that transpired tonight.

Yep. I’m all for that strong silent stoic type for a head coach, but for fucks sake, show a little passion at certain points. He was like a mascot for zero fucks given, just get me the fuck outa here

5 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

It was the second game of his tenure and it feels like that Card start was a charity start. Thompson made an immediate difference on the field. It was literally night and day. If he doesn't put the QB issue to bed and start Thompson for the rest of the season, then I'll be worried.

Sark doesn't want his qb running, he has said it a million times, he wants his offense run. Thompson looked better because he took off running immediately a couple times and it was also garbage time.  I think you're going to be worried.

• Hook 'Em 2