OU sucks game week.

Wulaw Horn

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Never has a man straddled the line so precariously between unlikable, cheesedick douchebag and endearing, self-confident ambassador than Matthew has in his affiliation with the University of Texas. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, 6th Street said:

Fuck man we've lost 3 straight since that 2018 game where Herman almost pissed away that massive lead

I think we're due. The talent is fairly equal on both sides of the ball, but we have a slight edge at QB and RB, and maybe coaching. If Sark calls a good game, gets all three star RBs going, opens it up on offense - all gas no brake, we're gonna win. Bring the freight train. We're due.

• Like 1

Louisiana, Rice & Tech we didn't need to do anything

Arkansas we didn't need to do anything for a horribly different reason

TCU we just let Bijan put the team on his back

I'm excited for tomorrow because I think Sark has some wrinkles in the playbook he hasn't needed yet and what better time to use them than against OU.

31 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

The only WTF sooner win I can think of is the 1996 game when they won in OT. We went on to win the conference however. 

Oh shit, you’re right. I must have blocked that from my memory. We fucking lost to a 3-8 team coached by John Blake. Big WTF loss to the Sooners.

8 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I think we're due. The talent is fairly equal on both sides of the ball, but we have a slight edge at QB and RB, and maybe coaching. If Sark calls a good game, gets all three star RBs going, opens it up on offense - all gas no brake, we're gonna win. Bring the freight train. We're due.

Am I reading this correctly?