Gameday coming to Dallas, beeches

Tom Chairman

So right in front of the main entrance. This should be interesting. As if that mass of humanity isn't crowded enough already.

That’s where they set up for the Winter Classic a few years ago. It was a great backdrop and setting but it was only for the 90,000 fans there for the game. With the Fair around it, sheesh.

They must've moved all the picnic tables in that area because that's right in the middle of the two sections of outdoor food booths towards the lagoon area where Jack's Famous Fries starts. It's not directly in front of the entrance to the Cotton Bowl as that would be after those circular flag poles. It is going to suck trying to get around that but the visual on TV is going to look awesome.  Thankfully, my entrance to the Cotton Bowl is over by the Hall of State. 

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

That’s where they set up for the Winter Classic a few years ago. It was a great backdrop and setting but it was only for the 90,000 fans there for the game. With the Fair around it, sheesh.

Good call.   I forgot what a massive clusterfuck that area was at the Winter Classic.    Will be worse tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, mdmost said:

They must've moved all the picnic tables in that area because that's right in the middle of the two sections of outdoor food booths towards the lagoon area where Jack's Famous Fries starts. It's not directly in front of the entrance to the Cotton Bowl as that would be after those circular flag poles. It is going to suck trying to get around that but the visual on TV is going to look awesome.  Thankfully, my entrance to the Cotton Bowl is over by the Hall of State. 

5EE6E42C-A2E6-4BA6-8861-3DDF20D67A49.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Anybody had trouble with SeatGeek tickets before? Fuckers still haven't transferred them to me. Talked to their customer service yesterday and they talked to the seller who said sending them as late as this morning. 

Apparently they're guaranteed and they'll replace them if they aren't sent, had anyone used that before?

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Anyone else notice Rece in the intro say “Texas and Oklahoma—it just means more.”

Phrasing!

This and the fact that Reece threw out the "We didn't instruct them to say SEC" makes me believe that they absolutely directed the crowd to chant SEC. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Like 2