Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

So we have a near mass murder because of Oaknuts.  We have maggots falling out of overhead bins onto passengers.  My mother was delayed at security yesterday flying into the see the grandkids this weekend because of some Rx cough medicine.  And Harlan Pepper's mother did not like him talking about various types of nuts.   

I'm starting to get my arms around the simulation.  We are just weeks away from either somebody being stopped by TSA for attempting to bring deadly acorns upon an airplane, acorns falling out of the overhead plane and causing the Air Marshal to open fire, or Mamma just finally having it at Pine Nut.  

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Albuquerque? That disabled dude is lucky to be alive.

Albuquerque must have one of the worst PDs in America. It ain't *that* big of a city, and there have been multiple posts in this thread and going back to the scat site discussing them.

— Two police officers and one first responder were shot and killed early Sunday while responding to a domestic abuse call in a Minneapolis suburb, according to a law enforcement association. 

The deaths of the two Burnsville police officers and the first responder were confirmed by the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, which represents public safety professionals in the state.

“Horrific news from Burnsville,” Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz said in a post on Facebook. “While responding to a call of a family in danger, two police officers and one firefighter lost their lives, and other officers were injured.

https://apnews.com/article/officers-medic-shot-killed-burnsville-minnesota-e742b13f0d2ddca009e38337f46435b5

Died trying to help a family from a likely POS fuckup that should either have been institutionalized or have been behind bars. Now three people (including a firefighter since I know some actually cheer the boys in blue getting killed) are dead.

i get it. I actually cheer when a POS suspect like the guy who got all three dies. Cuz I literally know the pos suspect won’t ever amount to anything other than coffin filler. Ever. It’s actually a mercy killing. I know they won’t do anything other than fill a jail cell. Period. But yet we linger over their loss like a fly over a turd.

The fire fighter and the officers that died have families. might have actually done other good things in life for someone else. I guarantee the POS that shot them NEVER will.  

I cheer every time a murderer or violent crime gets prison or taken out. Thats how it should be. Cuz I know we can’t fix them. And quite honestly we waste too much time and resources on them. For what? So we can watch them ruin the lives of three families. Sure they have family too but their family is better off without them. My two cents. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We really shouldn’t celebrate the death of anyone.  

Nor should we repeatedly allow violent criminals to continue to have chances. Sometimes they’ve forfeited their right to be free. Other times they have forfeited their right to live because they’ve proven they will only harm more people. If they get taken out we shouldn’t spend a millisecond being upset about it—it’s keeping someone else and their family alive and safe. The trail of destruction these people leave behind forever alters the human experience. If the best you can do with your freedom is murder someone—I have no use for you. 

I speak as a victim of violent crime—I know where my assailant wound up. And like all the other people who commit crimes like that continues to be an unbelievable waste of space and effort and time. And has done the same thing to two other people. But yeah we should try to save him? Feel bad when he eventually kicks the bucket? Nope. I forgive him but that doesn’t mean I don’t believe he shouldn’t die screaming. And wind up in the 9th circle of hell. Yall can debate all day long about why some people turn into whatever they become. I say once they become that fuck em. 

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

That seems like a straw argument; I don't think anyone here is advocating leniency for violent offenders.

The scope of this thread, however, is to highlight abuse and corruption within the country's law enforcement agencies, which is unfortunately widespread and entrenched.

I don't think it is unreasonable for the public to expect criminals to be dealt with appropriately AND for our policing agencies to behave to a higher standard than said criminals. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Not disagreeing with you at all. But three individuals—two cops and one firefighter were murdered today by someone who should not have been in a position to do so. It’s a multifaceted problem —depending on the circumstances of the suspect—but the fact remains the person that ended their lives has likely had zero positive impact on society and never will. 

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

jesus christ, if john q public did all that shit they’d be locked away forever. four years? fuck. that. i hope everyone in prison knows exactly who he is and what he’s done. 

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not disagreeing with you at all. But three individuals—two cops and one firefighter were murdered today by someone who should not have been in a position to do so. It’s a multifaceted problem —depending on the circumstances of the suspect—but the fact remains the person that ended their lives has likely had zero positive impact on society and never will. 

None of that has anything to do with this thread.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

— Two police officers and one first responder were shot and killed early Sunday while responding to a domestic abuse call in a Minneapolis suburb, according to a law enforcement association. 

The deaths of the two Burnsville police officers and the first responder were confirmed by the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, which represents public safety professionals in the state.

“Horrific news from Burnsville,” Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz said in a post on Facebook. “While responding to a call of a family in danger, two police officers and one firefighter lost their lives, and other officers were injured.

https://apnews.com/article/officers-medic-shot-killed-burnsville-minnesota-e742b13f0d2ddca009e38337f46435b5

Died trying to help a family from a likely POS fuckup that should either have been institutionalized or have been behind bars. Now three people (including a firefighter since I know some actually cheer the boys in blue getting killed) are dead.

i get it. I actually cheer when a POS suspect like the guy who got all three dies. Cuz I literally know the pos suspect won’t ever amount to anything other than coffin filler. Ever. It’s actually a mercy killing. I know they won’t do anything other than fill a jail cell. Period. But yet we linger over their loss like a fly over a turd.

The fire fighter and the officers that died have families. might have actually done other good things in life for someone else. I guarantee the POS that shot them NEVER will.  

I cheer every time a murderer or violent crime gets prison or taken out. Thats how it should be. Cuz I know we can’t fix them. And quite honestly we waste too much time and resources on them. For what? So we can watch them ruin the lives of three families. Sure they have family too but their family is better off without them. My two cents. 

Ma’am, this is the Fuck the Police thread.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

None of that has anything to do with this thread.

I’d love a world where we don’t need police. I’ve been told repeatedly this is a thread for bad cops. But also been told there is no such thing as a good cop. There isn’t a thread for cops doing the right thing. I’m personally glad as a victim of true crime there are good cops. That do help. Since so many violent criminals are protected by others. Their rights are more important than mine or other victims. I have no use for bad cops. But again this thread is proof that yall don’t believe good ones exist and we should police our own. And that’s horsehit. We could create a utopian society and there would still be bad actors. Of all positions. Of all walks in life. We should just let them continue to act bad I guess. 

I’d love a world where we don’t need police. I’ve been told repeatedly this is a thread for bad cops. But also been told there is no such thing as a good cop. There isn’t a thread for cops doing the right thing. I’m personally glad as a victim of true crime there are good cops. That do help. Since so many violent criminals are protected by others. Their rights are more important than mine or other victims. I have no use for bad cops. But again this thread is proof that yall don’t believe good ones exist and we should police our own. And that’s horsehit. We could create a utopian society and there would still be bad actors. Of all positions. Of all walks in life. We should just let them continue to act bad I guess. 

Do the “good cops,” at a rate approaching 100%, support and protect the bad cops? Because if they do, do you know what that makes said “good cop?” It makes them a bad cop.
And we’re lamenting the fact that the ONLY reason we even know about most of the bad cops on this thread is because of cameras. Without video PROOF of them being bad cops, their colleagues could tell lies about them, get any complaint dismissed, and protect a bad cop 10x more than they protect any member of society.
Unless and until police departments become brotherhoods devoted to protecting the public instead of brotherhoods devoted to protecting themselves, they can and should receive our contempt.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Sorry we were making too many jokes about the cops that got into a shootout with an oak tree. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

There isn’t a thread for cops doing the right thing.

Then go create one. I'm sure it will see use, even from many who participate in this thread.

I do not believe all cops are bad, but I understand the point @Brisketexan and others are trying to make when they say there's no such thing as a good cop because the good ones don't speak up, they don't do enough to weed out the bad ones.

Nevertheless, it's asinine to attribute the sentiments of a few to everyone who participates in this thread. I'm sure you would not appreciate the same being done to you, so maybe bear that in mind before posting more tangents and blanket judgments.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Do the “good cops,” at a rate approaching 100%, support and protect the bad cops? Because if they do, do you know what that makes said “good cop?” It makes them a bad cop.
And we’re lamenting the fact that the ONLY reason we even know about most of the bad cops on this thread is because of cameras. Without video PROOF of them being bad cops, their colleagues could tell lies about them, get any complaint dismissed, and protect a bad cop 10x more than they protect any member of society.
Unless and until police departments become brotherhoods devoted to protecting the public instead of brotherhoods devoted to protecting themselves, they can and should receive our contempt.

Well at least the shooter in this case is also dead (good) and we KNOW the shooter is definitely a bad guy. I guess the firefighter/paramedic was also collateral damage. The two cops I guess by virtue of being “cops” killed were probably bad. I kind of feel the same way about groups of people that support violent criminals in their own group. They are also shit. 💩 

Two police officers and a paramedic were shot and killed in Burnsville Sunday morning, authorities said, and the man who shot them is also dead.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said it is investigating. The BCA did not say how the shooter died.

Burnsville city officials identified the victims as officers Paul Elmstrand and Matthew Ruge and firefighter/paramedic Adam Finseth.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/burnsville-incident-with-weapons-law-enforcement-responds/

We would probably need fewer cops if we taught people rape and murder is wrong..but I guess since we can’t do that or you know shun the people in society who do shit like that we have to have cops? There is nothing worse than a bad cop or a government official abusing power and yet if people could you know not be pieces of dog shit and control their actions we’d need fewer cops and fewer government regulations and officials. But that’s a bridge too far. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Then go create one. I'm sure it will see use, even from many who participate in this thread.

I do not believe all cops are bad, but I understand the point @Brisketexan and others are trying to make when they say there's no such thing as a good cop because the good ones don't speak up, they don't do enough to weed out the bad ones.

Nevertheless, it's asinine to attribute the sentiments of a few to everyone who participates in this thread. I'm sure you would not appreciate the same being done to you, so maybe bear that in mind before posting more tangents and blanket judgments.

Message received and will start  thread. 

Well at least the shooter in this case is also dead (good) and we KNOW the shooter is definitely a bad guy. I guess the firefighter/paramedic was also collateral damage. The two cops I guess by virtue of being “cops” killed were probably bad. I kind of feel the same way about groups of people that support violent criminals in their own group. They are also shit.  
 Two police officers and a paramedic were shot and killed in Burnsville Sunday morning, authorities said, and the man who shot them is also dead.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said it is investigating. The BCA did not say how the shooter died.
Burnsville city officials identified the victims as officers Paul Elmstrand and Matthew Ruge and firefighter/paramedic Adam Finseth.
https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/burnsville-incident-with-weapons-law-enforcement-responds/

We would probably need fewer cops if we taught people rape and murder is wrong..but I guess since we can’t do that or you know shun the people in society who do shit like that we have to have cops? There is nothing worse than a bad cop or a government official abusing power and yet if people could you know not be pieces of dog shit and control their actions we’d need fewer cops and fewer government regulations and officials. But that’s a bridge too far. 

People who rape and murder (criminals) are their own problem. A problem that should be addressed.
This thread is about the fact that the solution that society has chosen to address that problem (i.e., police) is its own fucking problem.
I don’t like that I need a gallon of water a day when walking through the desert. That sucks. But when your solution to my thirst is to give me a bucket of wet sludge scooped out of a septic tank, damn right I’m going to object, and it’s stupid of you to respond “but you said you were thirsty! You need water! What are you complaining about!”
Criminals suck. We want them dealt with.
We don’t want the mechanism we’ve chosen to deal with criminals - cops - to be a huge fucking problem.
We want both of those things. But here’s the thing: I didn’t hire the criminals. I don’t have any control over them. They work for themselves, not for me. But the cops? I hired them (through the officials I elected). I control them (same route). And they work for me. So, yeah, I spend more of my political energy holding my employees accountable than I do worrying about outliers I have no control over (criminals).
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Fuck that. There are plenty of people on this planet that deserve to die, whether you want to admit it or not. A lot of those people should die slowly and painfully.

Agree. In my book you forfeit your human rights if you commit violent crimes. I don’t care about slowly and painfully, the dumpster in the alley behind the courthouse will do just fine. Society is better off without you, including the members of your own family.

But tbone that’s way too harsh! Fuck you, it’s not that hard to not be a violent felon.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

There will always be a bunch of liberal, CR cunts celebrating the deaths of police, first responders. Just accept it and move on.

Hopefully they’ll have the experience someday of needing help saving themselves or their family and maybe change their opinions. But fuck ‘‘em otherwise 

Grab a napkin to wipe that cop jizz off your chin.

• Hook 'Em 5

My distrust of Police is so high at this point, that my acceptance that the cops were actually shot by the civilian is waiting for body camera footage.   Wouldn't be the first time the cops decided to go in guns blazing and ended up shooting their own or were responsible for the shootout ... and then blamed it on someone else.

While it's possible it went down they way they are suggesting, it's more likely they left out some critical details.

Quite literally, Cops lie.

• Hook 'Em 3

Hey, we should give the cops some credit. Sometimes they don't intentionally murder people, sometimes they kill people by accident because they're completely incompetent morons:

DAYTON, Tenn. (WVLT) - When Deputy Robert “RJ” Leonard crashed into the Hiwassee River late Wednesday night, there was an instant search for the car and the 35-year-old deputy.

The deputy’s name was released shortly after the search began, but for nearly two days, nobody could confirm who the woman in the car’s back seat was. Eventually, the Knox County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed it was Tabitha Smith.

According to the Meigs County Sheriff’s Office, Smith was arrested after Leonard responded to a disturbance call. Officials said Leonard accidentally took the wrong turn and drove into the river. As the cruiser hit the water, she was handcuffed in the back seat and unable to free herself.

“She was a happy person, outgoing, she loved life,” said her friend Sheena Mchome.

Smith, known to friends as “Tabby,” leaves behind a husband and two children at just 35 years old.

“I could not imagine being trapped and knowing my life was going to end,” said Mchome.

Those who knew Smith were shocked to hear the news of her passing, and while they still have questions about her final moments, they’re continuing to mourn the loss of someone they’d known for years.

“She had a heart of gold, and despite any struggles and troubles she had, she was a great person,” said her friend Emilie Neusel.

While her friends understand the tragedy of Deputy Leonard’s passing, they’re hopeful Smith can be remembered for much more than this tragic story.

“I hope they remember her by her name. Tabby Smith. And I hope she’s remembered by more than the girl in the back seat,” said Neusel.

No funeral arrangements have been made public yet for either Smith or Leonard.

This crash is still under investigation.

• Rage+1 1

22 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

My distrust of Police is so high at this point, that my acceptance that the cops were actually shot by the civilian is waiting for body camera footage.   Wouldn't be the first time the cops decided to go in guns blazing and ended up shooting their own or were responsible for the shootout ... and then blamed it on someone else.

While it's possible it went down they way they are suggesting, it's more likely they left out some critical details.

Quite literally, Cops lie.

Yep.  If I sat on a jury and had a "he-said, she-said" w/ a cop vs. the defendant, I'd take the defendant's word over a cop's word and it wouldn't be a tough call at all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yep.  If I sat on a jury and had a "he-said, she-said" w/ a cop vs. the defendant, I'd take the defendant's word over a cop's word and it wouldn't be a tough call at all. 
Who said the cop wasn’t the defendant?
A brave cop....just doing his job....drowns an innocent victim in a local body of water?
That moan you just heard was one of ecstasy coming from Nicole.

My dumbass thought they were going through a car wash.

On 2/18/2024 at 2:18 PM, Hpara759 said:

Timothy says hi!

55316148eab8ea59068b456a.jpeg

Okay, so 'back the blue' apologists aside, we're just not talking about how many people Chris Mullin killed?  Oh, and his team just so happened to have April 19th, 1995 off?  And then just so happens to come back three nights later and go for 25 points/7 boards/8 assists/4 blocks?  How convenient.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

@Nicole44 this is the kind of accountability @Brisketexan is asking for and saying we need.

things happen, people fuck up. a cop fuck up ends up causing major strife and issues for the person stuck in the "cop fucked up" loop.

when mistakes happen,  FUCKING OWN it, thats all the cops have to do, fucking own the mistake, admit it, either PUNISH the cop that fucked up, and or explain why it happened, how you are going to do your best to prevent it, and then state if we do fuck up again, this is exactly how we are going to solve the issue.

I mean this Sheriff flat out apologized, fought to get the guy his job back and promised they would help make him financially whole after the mix up. 

Its not a good thing they arrested the wrong guy, but it seems like the dude has a doppleganger who is the guy they are looking for.  

what makes this video amazing isnt the fact the cops let him go, its the fact they called a press conference to specifically say "WE FUCKED UP"

when the hell was the last time a police department called a press conf to specifically announce they messed up and publicly clearing the persons name? 

No other ulterior motives, no other "Operation Snag The Felon" happened yesterday  and uh btw we let Bob Smith go yest, bad pic ID.   AAAAAND Moving on ... OPERATION SNAG THE FELON worked great we caught 2 lawyers billing clients while actually posting on a Texas Sports fan site instead....

• Hook 'Em 6

24 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

@Nicole44 this is the kind of accountability @Brisketexan is asking for and saying we need.

things happen, people fuck up. a cop fuck up ends up causing major strife and issues for the person stuck in the "cop fucked up" loop.

when mistakes happen,  FUCKING OWN it, thats all the cops have to do, fucking own the mistake, admit it, either PUNISH the cop that fucked up, and or explain why it happened, how you are going to do your best to prevent it, and then state if we do fuck up again, this is exactly how we are going to solve the issue.

I mean this Sheriff flat out apologized, fought to get the guy his job back and promised they would help make him financially whole after the mix up. 

Its not a good thing they arrested the wrong guy, but it seems like the dude has a doppleganger who is the guy they are looking for.  

what makes this video amazing isnt the fact the cops let him go, its the fact they called a press conference to specifically say "WE FUCKED UP"

when the hell was the last time a police department called a press conf to specifically announce they messed up and publicly clearing the persons name? 

No other ulterior motives, no other "Operation Snag The Felon" happened yesterday  and uh btw we let Bob Smith go yest, bad pic ID.   AAAAAND Moving on ... OPERATION SNAG THE FELON worked great we caught 2 lawyers billing clients while actually posting on a Texas Sports fan site instead....

Can’t really remember the last time a state/city/police department said, “Hey we fucked up! From A to Z we really screwed up.” 

giphy-downsized.gif

how the fuck has this not been talked about yet? Happened in Houston 9 days ago.

basically 2 ladies that "forgot the keys to their apt" for the 3rd time living there, went ahead and broke their own window to get in the apartment. 

Neighbor hears shattered glass calls the cops thinking its a break-in. 

now we cant skip over the fact that clearly these 2 women were either drunk, high or a combo of the 2.... cause who the fuck just keeps breaking glass to get in their apartment multiple times (for fuck sake women, make a spare key and hide it in a the landscape around the corner)

and there is absolutely SOME justification of the cops thinking that maybe this is a break-in situation. 

Notice, cops havent ID'd anyone, so yes it is fair for the cops to believe its possible there could be a thief in the apt.... it could also be a thief HAD been there (now gone) and the resident was cleaning up the mess, or maybe some dumb kids broke the window with a rock and the resident was only woken up to door pounding....

regardless, our cops made ZERO attempt to assertiain wtf was going on. 

But this 11 year female officer veteran after pounding on the door and only announcing "sheriff's office" once.  then steps back onto the stairs, allowing her to look into the apartment and sees one of the residents walking IN THE APARTMENT with a gun in her hand (real gun, but didnt seem to be being aimed at anything). 

lady cop:

shimage.thumb.png.559476e97797681758164594ef442906.png

she unloads HER ENTIRE MAGAZINE into the wall in the general direction of the resident, reloads (horribly I might add) and empties that entire SECOND magazine into the wall as well.

she literally has no fucking idea who is in the apartment, no idea if there are kids or renters or thieves in there, and just starts blasting.

resident is shot several times, but based on the story, they weren't life threatening wounds. 

also... the plant never stood a chance. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Rage+1 3

On 2/20/2024 at 12:43 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

Ran across that video this weekend. Talk about refreshing to see. 

damn i just saw the acorn vid. i was wondering why there were so many goddamn acorn cop memes popping up all over the place. 

i would say wtf but yeah nah. thats america. the kind of anxiety tells me these cops believe they are at war with the citizenry. I can assume they spend their waking hours worried about everyone around them, imagining hero scenarios, day dreaming about shootouts with citizens and just generally thinking everyone who isn't a cop is the enemy. There's no way around it I think, that behavior on camera says so much. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, staboner said:

damn i just saw the acorn vid. i was wondering why there were so many goddamn acorn cop memes popping up all over the place. 

i would say wtf but yeah nah. thats america. the kind of anxiety tells me these cops believe they are at war with the citizenry. I can assume they spend their waking hours worried about everyone around them, imagining hero scenarios, day dreaming about shootouts with citizens and just generally thinking everyone who isn't a cop is the enemy. There's no way around it I think, that behavior on camera says so much. 

90% of cops are FOX and OAN sycophants.  They buy the propaganda hook, line, and sinker. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

how the fuck has this not been talked about yet? Happened in Houston 9 days ago.

basically 2 ladies that "forgot the keys to their apt" for the 3rd time living there, went ahead and broke their own window to get in the apartment. 

now we cant skip over the fact that clearly these 2 women were either drunk, high or a combo of the 2.... cause who the fuck just keeps breaking glass to get in their apartment multiple times (for fuck sake women, make a spare key and hide it in a the landscape around the corner)

and there is absolutely SOME justification of the cops thinking that maybe this is a break-in situation. 

Notice, cops havent ID'd anyone, so yes it is fair for the cops to believe its possible there could be a thief in the apt.... it could also be a thief HAD been there (now gone) and the resident was cleaning up the mess, or maybe some dumb kids broke the window with a rock and the resident was only woken up to door pounding....

But this 11 year female officer veteran after pounding on the door and only announcing "sheriff's office" once.  then steps back onto the stairs, allowing her to look into the apartment and sees one of the residents walking IN THE APARTMENT with a gun in her hand (real gun, but didnt seem to be being aimed at anything). 

lady cop:

she unloads HER ENTIRE MAGAZINE into the wall in the general direction of the resident, reloads (horribly I might add) and empties that entire SECOND magazine into the wall as well.

she literally has no fucking idea who is in the apartment, no idea if there are kids or renters or thieves in there, and just starts blasting.

resident is shot several times, but based on the story, they weren't life threatening wounds. 

More info on the blonde deputy?

• Haha 1

cop fucks this guy up, talks a bunch of shit to him, tell his he’s stupid, tells him he’s going to jail, then lets him go when he finds out he’s a veteran. so:

1)he pulled his gun on the guy on the motorcycle, indicating that this guy is a pretty serious threat

2)then saw the homeowner standing on his own porch, and decided to holster his weapon to go confront/attack him (so motorcycle wasn’t any sort of threat after all?)

3)then roughs up the innocent man for filming from his own porch, gives him a concussion, breaks the skin on the guy’s wrists from clicking the cuffs so violently, but then just lets him go once he finds out that he’s a marine corp vet

this fucking lunatic is all over the place. sadly typical of american police.

Trust the police, trust the police, trust em!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Apparently the city just paid the Marine about $300K and it wasn't the first time they've settled a lawsuit against the cop. Between he and his brother they've cost the taxpayers of Vallejo over half a million.

Edited by RPM
  • Rage+1 3

On 2/21/2024 at 11:16 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

lady cop:

Blonde deputy’s name? I can fix her

On 2/24/2024 at 2:33 AM, RPM said:

Apparently the city just paid the Marine about $300K and it wasn't the first time they've settled a lawsuit against the cop. Between he and his brother they've cost the taxpayers of Vallejo over half a million.

The Vallejo PD is in a special class almost by itself when it comes to issues involving excessive force, other types of civil rights violations, incompetence, etc.