Texas/Kansas game thread. fuck it, there has to be one

hookem48

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will say, when i was wrongly supporting charlie strong for another year, i was told losing to kansas is a deal breaker.
well.
is it?
this coach fucking sucks.

Nooooooooo there’s no way it’s reasonable to expect him to compete with Kansas with this roster! He’ll get it fixed next year when the Brockermeyers, Donovan Jackson, and Quinn Ewers transfer in! You just wait!

3 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

That XP was blown coverage all over. Schooler had the fattie on the goal line and another WR dragging in the back of the end zone. He should’ve picked one instead of standing in the middle, but it was probably a TD no matter what he did. 

he was screwed on that play which is exactly what he deserved after dropping the INT.

23 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I’m probably the only one that feels this way. But, this is when I wish there was no LHN. Texas doesn’t need a whole station bad mouthing the team, especially after loses like this and a season like this. It doesn’t help this team mentally, recruiting, or any other way. 

You are. They need to feel this.  Hope sark is grilled on live tv until the fucker cries 

Edited by ONE YARD
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, SuckitKevin said:

I’ve complained about the refs as much as anybody but when you give up 49 points in regulation to fucking Kansas you don’t deserve to win. Sark schemed enough offensively for us to win but we need a head coach, not a coordinator.

57 points are the most points ku has scored in over 14 years

because everyone gets to hear about how this is the year, every year

Yes, Texas certainly has a monopoly of off-season optimism. Doesn’t exist outside of Austin.

Here’s the media cycle:

“TEXAS SUCKS OMG HAHAHA SO OVERRATED THEYRE NOT BACK LOLOLOL”

“OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY FIRED THEIR COACH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ARROGANT PRICKS”

…………….

*votes Texas into Top 25*

“TEXAS SUCKS OMG HAHAHA SO OVERRATED THEYRE NOT BACK LOLOL”

Edit: none of this matters though, can’t lose to Kansas. Ever
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1