• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 minutes ago, CosmoDog said:

I’ll bite. Why?

In typical aggy fashion, the ags couldn't just have yell leaders like every other school did at the time, they had to fabricate some bullshit story about how their "tradition" started. Not being very aware, the ags swear to the story they were told being the truth, but in reality it was just a dumb story someone fabricated and generations of "educated" aggys have been completely mislead.

I find it hilarious that "educated" adults can't tell the difference between fact and fairytale.

Texas A&M is the only institution of higher education I can think of that has built its entire culture around perpetuating ignorance.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, ousux said:
19 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:
With the escalation of military conflict between the US and the Russian military I feel the Commander in Chief has as no option other than to elevate the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets to active military status. 
Laugh as you may at those brave warriors, but they now are our last line of defense as a free people. 

Who do we write to at the Pentagon to ensure they ALL get deployed to Ukraine?

i've got it.  college station for the crimea.  vlad gets a beachhead in texas, the ukranians get their beach back.  all facilities FOB Galveston, bonfire monument not included.

FGg4FMZXoAEAkNK.thumb.jpg.fd4fdac1c7ec3e59805de5fa813699a9.jpg

On 1/21/2022 at 8:11 AM, Longboard Horn said:

3 generations of nut squeezing

i had never heard of a piece of boot-flair called a "butterfly" so i tried every possible logical result set combination of the following words:

boots butterfly butterflies dress equestrian military parade

something like 10 or 11 search string combinations

can someone please confirm aggy did not actually invent a type of "boot flair"?

as of now, that is the most likely explanation for boot "butteflies"

FGg4FMZXoAEAkNK.thumb.jpg.dea3901d55512d06a8c5627cbc706f3a.jpg

and while we are on the subject, i must also report ZERO similar boots in the image result set for any of the logical search combinations which begs the question (and i'm sure we're all fearing and loathing the answer in anticipation).....   because you know they have to have one.....  what is the source turdition of their magical boots?

they sort of look like equestrian boots, but they are not

they sort of look like military parade dress boots, but they are not

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?

Edited by Hagbard Celine
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

FGg4FMZXoAEAkNK.thumb.jpg.fd4fdac1c7ec3e59805de5fa813699a9.jpg

i had never heard of a piece of boot-flair called a "butterfly" so i tried every possible logical result set combination of the following words:

boots butterfly butterflies dress equestrian military parade

something like 10 or 11 search string combinations

can someone please confirm aggy did not actually invent a type of "boot flair"?

as of now, that is the most likely explanation for boot "butteflies"

FGg4FMZXoAEAkNK.thumb.jpg.dea3901d55512d06a8c5627cbc706f3a.jpg

and while we are on the subject, i must also report ZERO similar boots in the image result set for any of the logical search combinations which begs the question (and i'm sure we're all fearing and loathing the answer in anticipation).....   because you know they have to have one.....  what is the source turdition of their magical boots?

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?

Never been in the military but I’ve been around my share of boots, both English and Western, and I’ve never heard of it.

Based on your research…

flair + butterflies + parade + aggy = can only mean one thing, right?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Why do people continue to ask?

According to Colonel Klink, they are known as "boot butterflies."

aggy boot butterflies.jpegWhat flag does that jackass have on those boots in the bottom left? Not the Texas flag.  The Texas flag has white at the top.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:55 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?

They's slidin' boots, Clem! (I especially like the dork at 0:37 or so.)

14 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Honest question for Randolph - first let me say I applaud your maniacal devotion to your calling in life. My question is, do you do anything with it outside of message boards?

You done stepped in it now. It'll take RD a couple of days to list out all of the things he's done with his research.

• Haha 1

The truth is far better than fiction can ever be with aggy. Seems their SEC conference mates are only now (slow learners) beginning to figure out those werent just "tall tales told by jealous t-sips" or some shit.

6 minutes ago, ousux said:
22 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The truth is far better than fiction can ever be with aggy. Seems their SEC conference mates are only now (slow learners) beginning to figure out those werent just "tall tales told by jealous t-sips" or some shit.

Truth is stranger than fiction. 

But nothing is stranger than aggy. 

- Confucius Lincoln

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ousux said:

Thats the Chilean flag, or mashup of Texas/Chile since the Chilean star is a left hand corner box.

aggy are famous for not knowing the difference. I really wish that school was in Chile..

nope, this is the chilean flag. they had it displayed on the sideline wall at one of their games a few years back:

cl-flag-min.jpg

I might be a slow learner, but don’t discount the fact that aggy stupidity was apparent to even us as soon as they made their 100 Year decision.
*Growing up a Longhorn fan filled with aggy and ou hatred probably hastened me screaming it from the rooftops when they joined.
Trust me, they/we get it.

FWIW:

CBS lists top 50 places to live...

#26...Austin...

The diverse city attracts young families looking for good public schools, job and business growth, and plentiful outdoor activities. Austin is home to many restaurants, bars and large green spaces such as Zilker Park, a popular spot for picnicking and swimming. 

Austin is also a cultural hub. The city is home to a variety of music and film festivals, including Austin City Limits and South by Southwest. 

#24...College Station...

College Station is home to Texas A&M University and some of the best public high schools in the country. 

The diverse city ranks highly for its outdoor activities and the health and fitness of its residents. Lick Creek Park is a popular spot for walking and biking.

https://www2.cbsnews.com/best-places-live-united-states-america/51?utm_subid=9749970&utm_adset=3680594&utm_campaign=1254435&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&ftag=ACQ-07-10adj1f&fbclid=IwAR0LmCVnL8i8Fs6wkEjduTHAtdyUPHrfyP16CZEFiN8wqIfd6YnhAHo9fPI

• Haha 4

When remembering the aggy self-congratulatory spasm after the Chileans saved the trapped miners a few years ago, don't forget the episode of that one aggy throwing a conniption fit in the media because he felt he personally wasn't getting enough credit.

If you ever see this guy at a football game, remember to salute him and thank him for his service.

aggy credit.png

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Honest question for Randolph - first let me say I applaud your maniacal devotion to your calling in life. My question is, do you do anything with it outside of message boards?

The audience for anything aggy is rather small. To my knowledge, only myself, aggypedia, and possibly Mike Bynum have ever taken the time to accurately chronicle that which is aggy. The sycophants and shills hired by A&M to write about aggy history and traditions deserve no respect whatsoever, save and except possibly the kid from the aggy school paper who has the balls to publish a relatively accurate version of the aggy 12th Man story, on the 100th anniversary of the 1922 Dixie Classic game. My favorite line from that story: "Unfortunately for A&M, nothing is ever truly as good as it seems." In their own school paper.

https://www.thebatt.com/life-arts/12th-man-rewritten/article_8b1b8a32-5928-11ec-bf3c-8b8c15dc9b22.html

I have done a bit of work fighting against A&M's fraudulent activities around their trademark. When Chuckie Sonntag up in Buffalo was shamefully being harassed by A&M over his petition to keep the Bills in Buffalo, I found him an attorney who was ready to unload on A&M before the school finally offered enough up in settlement to Sonntag that he took the money and walked away.

I've talked with Bynum when he needed help sorting out various details for his litigation against A&M involving his copyright they stole.

You have seen my work with aggypedia.

Mostly, I've just tried to document the facts and make them available to refute the bullshit aggys are duped into believing as their history. It is amazing how poorly educated those people are about Texas history and where A&M fits into Texas history. The people of Texas truly deserve better.

aggy_ralph copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1