Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

25 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Speaking of stupidity.... texags, never stop being you!

FLmbtUEXEAAHCD9?format=jpg&name=large

…sigh. The Ags are suppressing a whole lot of memory. 

In the late ‘80s, an ex Ag FB, George Smith, ran out of money. He hit up his old coach, Jackie Sherrill, saying he would equal to the NCAA about what he was paid while playing. An Ag assistant coach fedexed him $20k in cash. Smith had a DMN reporter record his opening of the envelope. 
This was a big scandal. The Ags got Smith back into CS and got him to retract his story, saying the cash was a “loan”. The NCAA dropped it after saying they could not differentiate between fact and fiction. 
Two years later, the above noted Greg Hill mini scandal. Coming after the Smith fiasco, the NCAA dropped the hammer. 

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 minutes ago, statsman said:

In the late ‘80s, an ex Ag FB, George Smith, ran out of money. He hit up his old coach, Jackie Sherrill, saying he would equal to the NCAA about what he was paid while playing. An Ag assistant coach fedexed him $20k in cash. Smith had a DMN reporter record his opening of the envelope. 
This was a big scandal. The Ags got Smith back into CS and got him to retract his story, saying the cash was a “loan”. The NCAA dropped it after saying they could not differentiate between fact and fiction. 
Two years later, the above noted Greg Hill mini scandal. Coming after the Smith fiasco, the NCAA dropped the hammer. 

I said it then, and I say it now - the ags should have been given the death penalty. Without it, the ags were certain to add "we were unfairly accused" to their blatant lies of "12th man," "more officers during WWII," "bestest fans in all of sports," etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

And, as history has shown, the ags would just keep on cheating.

aggy escape death penalty copy.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

Claiming the CIA as the exclusive destination of ag grads is perfect for them-- the truth is they ALL work for the CIA but of course they just can't tell you that, so they maintain their cover stories as the Discount Tire manager in Katy or chief gas station attendant at the Citgo in Rockdale.

Dear Aggies, you people were eating cereal out of a busket when I moved to Texas.  If she wants to rock some high-fashion pants and heels, enjoy whatever handful of wins you get as a program.  Damn, know your fucking station in life.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Dear Aggies, you people were eating cereal out of a busket when I moved to Texas.  If she wants to rock some high-fashion pants and heels, enjoy whatever handful of wins you get as a program.  Damn, know your fucking station in life.  

ISWYDT

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, statsman said:

Aggy summed up perfectly 

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Guy walks into the Dixie Chicken and orders a beer. Bartender turns around, sizes him up, and say, "You aren't from around here, are you?"

Guy replies, "Nope!"

"Well, what do you do?", asks the bartender.

"I'm a taxidermist.", the man replies.

"Taxidermist? What is that? You drive taxis?" the bartender asks.

The man replies, "No, I mount animals."

The bartender exclaims to the bar's regulars, "It's ok, fellas. He's one of us."

263400A2-DAFE-4E30-AC8E-E30FA55A9D62.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Guy walks into the Dixie Chicken and orders a beer. Bartender turns around, sizes him up, and say, "You aren't from around here, are you?"

Guy replies, "Nope!"

"Well, what do you do?", asks the bartender.

"I'm a taxidermist.", the man replies.

"Taxidermist? What is that? You drive taxis?" the bartender asks.

The man replies, "No, I mount animals."

The bartender exclaims to the bar's regulars, "It's ok, fellas. He's one of us."

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I'd love to know what year this is. Very strong chance the tall girl on the end is a neighbor.  There can't be two of them like that. 

I think it's from aggy home game in 2013 v. Bama.  That would explain the temp seating.  If you do a reverse image search, you'll get a hit from Sept 16, 2013 (two days after the game) in which someone is making fun of it via a poll.  See below.

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think it's from aggy home game in 2013 v. Bama.  That would explain the temp seating.  If you do a reverse image search, you'll get a hit from Sept 16, 2013 (two days after the game) in which someone is making fun of it via a poll.  See below.

Damn.  Well there's more than one of them, then.  She's a nice girl, but...let's just say she's not a 2% or whatever they say.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chopper said:

aggy's trying to cancel their womens basketball coach's selection of game day clothing

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-am-coach-sydney-carter-responds-to-outfit-criticism-174538060.html

Cmon it’s aggy.  You know what they meant and it has nothing to do with her outfit.  She could be wearing farmer overalls and work boots and they would still have a problem.   Aggys fucking suck

26 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Counter point: 

who cares what she looks like under the mask. She can keep it on if she likes, I mean, we are strangers. 

im not wearing a mask tho. Or rubber. Freedom etc…

A few years ago Baylor had a coach who had seemingly transitioned, and also wore high heels and leather pants on the court all the time. I don't recall them getting shit about their wardrobe choice so there must be something else about aTm's coach that triggers aggy. Hmmm...what could it be...

513c6523d7232.image.jpg

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

A few years ago Baylor had a coach who had seemingly transitioned, and also wore high heels and leather pants on the court all the time. I don't recall them getting shit about their wardrobe choice so there must be something else about aTm's coach that triggers aggy. Hmmm...what could it be...

513c6523d7232.image.jpg

84EC8CB7-6935-4DFB-A196-A3CC5C998601.gif.19a4789817a6f2f7d49a5faefbe9ffc2.gif

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This dude is just making shit up. They lost by 3 points to Florida and missed 0 field goals in that game. Even if they had missed one - it would have gone to OT. Against LSU their kicker missed a 52 yarder and a 33 yarder  - LSU's kicker missed a 54 yarder. aggy's kicker also made a 50 yarder that game. So no - you didn't really lose because of your kicker. He left 3 easy points on the board, split from 50+ and you lost by 5. 

And of course that isn't bringing up the fact that Cletus is handing them an SECCG win and NCG win. 

Dammit man, don't go bringing logic and maffamadics into the discussion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This dude is just making shit up. They lost by 3 points to Florida and missed 0 field goals in that game. Even if they had missed one - it would have gone to OT. Against LSU their kicker missed a 52 yarder and a 33 yarder  - LSU's kicker missed a 54 yarder. aggy's kicker also made a 50 yarder that game. So no - you didn't really lose because of your kicker. He left 3 easy points on the board, split from 50+ and you lost by 5. 

And of course that isn't bringing up the fact that Cletus is handing them an SECCG win and NCG win. 

I also seem to remember the LSU game not even being as close as the score indicates either. Chavis had their offense totally figured out from what I recall.