• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

15 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I used to see Aggy football players on friday nights before games smoking weed at frat parties in Austin all the fucking time when I was in college. Aggy football players fucking love weed.

I've maybe spent an hour of my life, total, in College Station, and I can understand why they might need some coping mechanisms...

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Bad news for any Aggy prison guards

https://reason.com/2023/08/25/penis-squeezing-not-protected-by-qualified-immunity/ 

Genital squeezing at jail is "not related to a legitimate penological purpose" and not protected by qualified immunity.

Man… Penological Purpose would make a hell of a band name

• Haha 2

Breaking Texas A&M leaves Bud Light for Coors!

Posted on 8/25/23 at 2:10 pm
up vote30down vote7
bkm1.png
quote:
Seven years ago, Texas A&M announced a partnership with Anheuser-Busch to be the beer sponsor for premium areas at Kyle Field and Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park. Three years later, beer and wine sales were extended to non-premium space in Kyle Field for the first time.

But today, the athletic department announced a new partnership, this time with Molson Coors. The most visible part of this change will be the beverage availability at A&M athletic events. According to the press release, “Coors Light and Twisted Tea will both be visible parts of the gameday experience at all Texas A&M Athletics facilities, including Kyle Field, Reed Arena and Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.”

All those of you who were planning to drink Bud Lights at Kyle will be disappointed.

Is this the same school who made fun of Texas for selling beer at our games....only to follow suit as soon as possible?

secrant

Edited by Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Posted on 8/25/23 at 2:10 pm
up vote30down vote7
bkm1.png
quote:
Seven years ago, Texas A&M announced a partnership with Anheuser-Busch to be the beer sponsor for premium areas at Kyle Field and Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park. Three years later, beer and wine sales were extended to non-premium space in Kyle Field for the first time.

But today, the athletic department announced a new partnership, this time with Molson Coors. The most visible part of this change will be the beverage availability at A&M athletic events. According to the press release, “Coors Light and Twisted Tea will both be visible parts of the gameday experience at all Texas A&M Athletics facilities, including Kyle Field, Reed Arena and Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park.”

All those of you who were planning to drink Bud Lights at Kyle will be disappointed.

Is this the same school who made fun of Texas for selling beer at our games....only to follow suit as soon as possible?

secrant

cancel culture strikes at aggyland it seems

I've maybe spent an hour of my life, total, in College Station, and I can understand why they might need some coping mechanisms...
I get icky vibes just driving through the place, but thankfully living on the west side of DFW it's pretty easy to avoid for every place I want to go.

Posted on 8/25/23 at 2:10 pm uArw.png30dArw.png7 bkm1.png

quote:

secrant

Bud light is shit beer, (as is Coors) but this isn't a good look for any University...but spot on brand for aggy.
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Leanderman said:

I for one am hoping we have a major sideline meltdown over play calling  between dumbo baggins and bobby on live TV. However, I am sure not that many people will be watching the game. 

Flashback to the old Houston Oiler days with Kevin McBride and Buddy Ryan, yeah bring it on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I used to see Aggy football players on friday nights before games smoking weed at frat parties in Austin all the fucking time when I was in college. Aggy football players fucking love weed.

If I were a damned aggy I'd need something a helluva lot stronger than MJ to blot out the shame.

She already looks like a 34 year old woman named Karen.  He looks like he was voted 'Most Likely to be Killed by his Own Troops', despite not being active military.

Their joint photo on the desk looks like a campaign flyer for someone running on the platform "No Booze, No Jews, No News...just Corps Family Values!"  

A&M is the perfect warning to those who wish for "the good ol' days of Texas."  You want back all the institutions of yesteryear, well...this is the kinda shit that comes with it.  Plus these people look like breeders.  5 kids, at least 3 of whom will attend A&M.  We'd invoke Prima Nocta to breed them out, but who'd wanna fuck some of these 'women'? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

She already looks like a 34 year old woman named Karen.  He looks like he was voted 'Most Likely to be Killed by his Own Troops', despite not being active military.

Their joint photo on the desk looks like a campaign flyer for someone running on the platform "No Booze, No Jews, No News...just Corps Family Values!"  

A&M is the perfect warning to those who wish for "the good ol' days of Texas."  You want back all the institutions of yesteryear, well...this is the kinda shit that comes with it.  Plus these people look like breeders.  5 kids, at least 3 of whom will attend A&M.  We'd invoke Prima Nocta to breed them out, but who'd wanna fuck some of these 'women'? 

Wise choice of the word "attend" vs "graduate from". 

• Hook 'Em 1

Wrong, very wrong..

You really think Gomer and Gomerette would let 2 of their 5 attend anywhere other than aggyland? By the time their kids are 18 aggy will be a full on commuter diploma mill, none of them will have any trouble getting accepted.

12 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wrong, very wrong..

You really think Gomer and Gomerette would let 2 of their 5 attend anywhere other than aggyland? By the time their kids are 18 aggy will be a full on commuter diploma mill, none of them will have any trouble getting accepted.

By then, they'll hand you a diploma as soon as your first tuition check clears. 

On 8/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, Post Oak said:

I actually met a woman like that a few years back.  She was about 23 and it came out that she was married about 6 months before.  Obligatory, "How did you meet your husband?"  She said she and her husband went to aggy and he was in the corps.  She said she was determined to get herself a corps member and "I did."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, deadshank said:

And to think, that schlub done his own self in and this is as good as it will ever be for him.  

Alcohol, hard drugs and .38 specials were made for waking up to faces like this. 

IMG_8387.jpeg

Well, if you knew your significant other had fantasies about fake soldiers...

46 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Billy Liucci Junior is at it again…

3D9F621E-9351-4FDB-A6DE-96C80A14DD56.jpeg

Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/26/2023 at 4:21 PM, YGIFS said:

Vic?