• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

26 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Based on his head coaching experience being limited to 3 years at a low level program I think this remains to be seen

Lunney got hired away by a P5 school pretty quickly, Stein is killing it at Oregon, Rod Wright got an NFL gig rather quickly, that’s pretty good for 3 years.

24 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

Lunney got hired away by a P5 school pretty quickly, Stein is killing it at Oregon, Rod Wright got an NFL gig rather quickly, that’s pretty good for 3 years.

No doubt. Two of those were people that he worked with at his previous 2 stops and was very familiar with already. Not saying he can’t, just saying “always makes excellent hires” at this point is a stretch. Different ball game assembling a staff from a national pool at a program like A&M. 

Good.  I would not be happy if we stooped to such aggy scheduling lowness. 
This is one of 3 cupcakes weeks built into the SEC schedule every year. It's the SEC's way of ensuring most all of their teams are at least bowl eligible..unless some hapless sap schedules Appy State lolololol
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, mrhorn said:

I know someone who dated Josh Pate when he worked as a sports anchor at a smaller news station in Georgia. She was saying that she always had to beg him to fuck her as he is a huge Christian good boy and wanted to save himself. That relationship didn’t last.

Hey. Good for him. Before I judge him for that behavior...

Pics?

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

“A&M does not take a back seat to Texas  anymore, that’s big 12 and SWC talk.”

Except that when Texas said they wanted to join the SEC,  all the SEC said hell yes.   A&M said no way.   The rest of the SEC told aggy to sit down, shut up, and do what you are told.  Texas is coming.   So really in terms of "SEC Talk", aggy clearly takes a back seat to Texas.  🤘

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Did I miss something? Why do we all of sudden give a shit what Josh Pate says and discuss every comment he makes? I’d actually never heard of him until a few days ago.
We don't really, but he's become an extension of the aggy information Minister in spite of having no ties to aggy...except for the budding friendship with Looch.

32 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Did I miss something? Why do we all of sudden give a shit what Josh Pate says and discuss every comment he makes? I’d actually never heard of him until a few days ago.

Pancho sometimes get a bit too “online” sometimes, god help him. But sometimes you just roll your eyes at the dumb shit and move on instead of freaking out about it 

1 hour ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

This guy gets it 🤣🤣🤣 Permaban from looch in 3.2.1….

Addazio - how can this guy be an actual coach

2,205 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by outlaw46
Pilot Ag

AG

It could be raining titties and this stupid ******* would still end up sucking a dick

Cheerleaders out front shoulda told ya

• Haha 4