• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, TexasMan said:

????????

Weird as fuck. I’m guessing Olin’s HS coach nearly choked the shit out of him every day because he was a fucking dipshit. I never had a coach touch me. 

And I have no idea what dumbass Matt is insinuating. Tom Herman isn’t a doctor and doesn’t make medical decisions about players. Aggies really are becoming dumber by the day. 

Weird as fuck. I’m guessing Olin’s HS coach nearly choked the shit out of him every day because he was a fucking dipshit. I never had a coach touch me. 
And I have no idea what dumbass Matt is insinuating. Tom Herman isn’t a doctor and doesn’t make medical decisions about players. Aggies really are becoming dumber by the day. 
What does UC Davis have to do with any of this?

Those soft Longhorn teams went 4-0 in 08-11 when Sam was there, outscoring aggy 176-90.  Including 27-25.
But that's not important to Billy. 
I know you read this thread Billy. And everybody here knows why you didnt point out this minor detail. Good thing your minions pay attention only to your tunnel vision reporting.

aggy still talks about mean ol’ Tom Herman titty twisting and making fun of that poor Missouri kid. Can you imagine what they’d be saying right now if Herman was the one who physically abused one of his players? 
That "poor Missouri kid" actually seemed flattered that an opposing coach would do that.. At least it seemed that way when he was asked about it after the game. Of course he later changed his tune, but that was just to drum up more attention for himself..

On 9/28/2018 at 10:04 AM, jinx said:

I live in SEC country surrounded by AU, Bammers, Gators and Tigahs.  I hear people championing the SEC all of the time.  Growing up I heard a lot of declarations on this team or that (Texas a lot of times) maybe being a .500 team if they played an SEC schedule.

That said, I can't remember ever seeing a sticker / hat / t-shirt around here that had the SEC logo on it aside from SEC Championship gear

I live in the SEC footprint, been a lifelong fan of Bama. I don't know anyone who does the SEC chant.  Aside from Bama I usually pull for whatever will cause the most chaos and or biggest meltdown. I never cheer for auburn, as nothing good ever comes from a barn win.

In the few short years the aggi have been in the conference I've learned to despise them almost as the barn. Has any fanbase got more credit for being mediocre  than the aggs? Is every stupid thing they do destined to become an aggy tradition? I would be glad to see them disappear from the scene.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

I live in the SEC footprint, been a lifelong fan of Bama. I don't know anyone who does the SEC chant.  Aside from Bama I usually pull for whatever will cause the most chaos and or biggest meltdown. I never cheer for auburn, as nothing good ever comes from a barn win.

In the few short years the aggi have been in the conference I've learned to despise them almost as the barn. Has any fanbase got more credit for being mediocre  than the aggs? Is every stupid thing they do destined to become an aggy tradition? I would be glad to see them disappear from the scene.

No takebacks...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Olin doubles down on his comments yesterday. Says of Acho that "I'm not surprised a soft player like that might prefer a coach that kisses his players on the cheek."

Olin not saying anything to Booger Nelson?  Or Geoff Schwartz? Or Mark Schlereth, Chris Long, Seth Joyner, Jaylen Watkins, or the other current/former NFL players calling Jimbo out for his bullshit?

Olin not saying anything to Booger Nelson?  Or Geoff Schwartz? Or Mark Schlereth, Chris Long, Seth Joyner, Jaylen Watkins, or the other current/former NFL players calling Jimbo out for his bullshit?
Those players aren't sips you stupid sip..
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ousux said:
26 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:
My favorite take on this whole thing - and basically sums up aggy - 'peaked in 8th grade'.

If only Jimbo had been that firm with Candi..

It was likely only Jimbo's hand that was firm, which is why Candi went 'a callin'.

Olin doubles down on his comments yesterday. Says of Acho that "I'm not surprised a soft player like that might prefer a coach that kisses his players on the cheek."

It’s hard to believe that guy used to write for the statesman. Not like it was ever some great paper or anything, but still. The guys a total moron.

It is aggy you stupid toxic plankton. And y'all are stuck with em.

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
4 hours ago, bornbama1 said:

It is aggy you stupid toxic plankton. And y'all are stuck with em.

They're stuck with them as a conference-mate. Unfortunately we're stuck with them as neighbors. #advantageaggy

• Like 1

Looch has another great rant about the facemask pull that SHOCKINGLY turns in to him talking shit about Texas. Says Herman is fake about the kissing of players (and a little bit of homophobia thrown in with Brauninger), and how Texas is overrated because they have played crap teams. 

Starts at 5:30

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0107469-orjw.mp3

Edited by TexasMan

30 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch has another great rant about the facemask pull that SHOCKINGLY turns in to him talking shit about Texas. Says Herman is fake about the kissing of players (and a little bit of homophobia thrown in with Brauninger), and how Texas is overrated because they have played crap teams. 

Starts at 5:30

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0107469-orjw.mp3

My god, what an inarticulate moron. Perfect fit for a giant, important media market like College Station. They're manly. Nobody else is.

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:
5 hours ago, Machinator said:

The best part about this is that he starts by saying they aren't shit then spends the rest of the post saying they're shitty.

I was confused at first, but then I saw what he meant. His point is "We ain't shit because we ain't played nobody, and we looked shitty even when we played shit teams."

His opposition would say, "Bullshit! We are shit! We almost beat Clemson!"

Because he is an Aggie, it's confusing to someone accustomed to reading above an eighth grade level. However, he does have a point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bornbama1 said:

Jokes on you ... enjoy!

Yet we have beaten 3 teams better than any of the crap teams they’ve beaten.