• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Royale with cheese said:

That escalated quickly.png

This thread has no room for leg humping dipshits who white knight aggys from the most milquetoast insults because they joined their political sports team. He's a lousy hypocrite who shits up threads constantly.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

I swear, for the life of me I can't figure out where their extremely over inflated sense of self worth comes from…I have never seen a group that spends as much time patting themselves on the back as aggy.

It’s simple - a collective, chronic inferiority complex. Thats why they feel the need to shout from the rooftops about how great they are; it’s why their coaches feel the pressure to say things that are laughably wrong like “we’re the flagship;” it’s why they constantly pretend that they’re better than Texas at everything, even though they’re objectively worse at (almost) everything; it’s why they cannot be even remotely objective when it comes to the object of their inferiority, which is why they will forever say “Austin is terrible” and “Aggie underrated player X is so much better than Texas overrated player X,” and why they spend so much time thinking about and are undefeated in hypothetical fantasy contests. It’s pretty pathetic, really.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

the AAU and Carnegie Mellon committees actually do use that term as well as a few systems themselves.  It even appears in legislative bills in some states.  It's an actual term of art that some take very serious.  Even here in Texas, UTIMCO and THECB will refer, in the official minutes, to the University of Texas at Austin, as simply "The Flagship."  Same with Berkeley and their System President.  Since most states have only 1 or 2 systems, it's not a terribly important differentiator, but about half use it in some form or fashion in a legal sense.  Texas, being fucking goofy, has 6 (or effectively 7 systems now)...so while each System has its own "Flagship" (Texas Tech-Lubbock, A&M-CS, Texas State-San Marcos, et. al.)...the main public bodies overseeing them (THECB, UTIMCO, and a few others) refer to UT as "The Flagship", even outside our system.  Obviously, it bothers the fuck outta Aggies but we don't write the laws or investment policies.  

I mean take a look at New York.  Kind of an important state right?  Lots of smart people.  Lots of money.  Well, their flagship is SUNY-Stony Brook.  You know that school that you cross off in our NCAA office bracket every few years as a #14 seed.  Although they are legally marked as their state System Flagship (along with Buffalo campus) unlike jackass Aggies, they don't go around talking about it at sports press conferences, because they don't have an inferiority complex to SUNY-Binghamton or CUNY-Queens College. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

They aren't even the flagship football program in the Brazos Valley.  Since 1995 Blinn has won 4 NCs and Sam Houston has won one and played for 2 more, plus a few more top 4 finishes.  During that same stretch A&M has managed 1 conference championship and that's it.  I swear, for the life of me I can't figure out where their extremely over inflated sense of self worth comes from.  Or how every new coach they bring in can't go three months without starting to spew the same stupid shit.  They are never the least bit introspective.  Ever.  And the chiropractors in the area must make a killing from all of the sore shoulders.  I have never seen a group that spends as much time patting themselves on the back as aggy.
Seems new corches have their own special fish camp. I'm sure Johnny Sharp is head camp counselor.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Where does A&M get their 17 NCAA National Titles from?

I see the NCAA, as of January 10, 2024, shows A&M with 13 National Titles. Their 1939 football championship (which isn't an actual NCAA champion) takes the total up to 14.

Where does A&M get to 17?

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/champs_records_book/Overall.pdf

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

I see the NCAA, as of January 10, 2024, shows A&M with 13 National Titles. Their 1939 football championship (which isn't an actual NCAA champion) takes the total up to 14.

Like all their other turditions, they made it up. Are they counting those fake NCs they decided they should claim (and no one had ever heard of) when they moved to the SEC?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Like all their other turditions, they made it up. Are they counting those fake NCs they decided they should claim (and no one had ever heard of) when they moved to the SEC?

And also does their conference championship total include those fake B12 football conference titles they put on their stadium, when they tied for the division and didn't even play for the conference championship?

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

My point is that they aren't NCAA National Titles.

Titles, yes. National Titles, nope.

1 W. Basketball

1 Men's Golf

1 Men's Indoor Track

8 Outdoor Track (4 Men, 4 Women)

2 Women's Softball

From a school with 72,000 students.

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

My point is that they aren't NCAA National Titles.

Oh, I agree with you 100%. I was just speculating as to how they pulled them out of their asses. Could be a simple case of them not being able to count.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Texas A&M University to close Qatar campus

The decision comes after an antisemitism think tank alleged last month the Qatar government had control over nuclear research at the branch campus. Texas A&M has denied it.

The nonprofit, which describes itself on its website as a center “dedicated to the academic study of antisemitism,” sent a letter to U.S. officials in January alleging that Qatar had “substantial ownership” of weapons development rights and nuclear engineering research being developed at the Texas A&M campus, which they claim is a threat to national security. The letter came a few months after ISGAP released a 17-page report where it alleged it had discovered a “disturbing relationship between Qatar and Texas A&M University.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Wasn't the whole point of the "Junction Boys" story to prove how A&M toughened up the football players with a long, hot summer training session?  

Oh god, "The Qatar Boys"...but this time it gets real fucking weird.

38 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Wasn't the whole point of the "Junction Boys" story to prove how A&M toughened up the football players with a long, hot summer training session?  

This made me laugh. Doha is a pretty safe city, guarding by quite a few US troops.

In a press release sent after the vote, the system said the board decided to reevaluate the university's presence in Qatar this fall "due to the heightened instability in the Middle East."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Whats the junction boys story? Is that the story about how the dipshits pushed a cannon all the way to waco only to chicken out and run away with their tail between their legs, which they tell with pride like it makes them look good?

19 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

The decision comes after an antisemitism think tank alleged last month the Qatar government had control over nuclear research at the branch campus. Texas A&M has denied it.

The nonprofit, which describes itself on its website as a center “dedicated to the academic study of antisemitism,” sent a letter to U.S. officials in January alleging that Qatar had “substantial ownership” of weapons development rights and nuclear engineering research being developed at the Texas A&M campus, which they claim is a threat to national security. The letter came a few months after ISGAP released a 17-page report where it alleged it had discovered a “disturbing relationship between Qatar and Texas A&M University.

It's about time.

Oh, and in case anyone talks with aggys, can someone explain to our dear aggys that the NLRB has made a ruling against the private colleges because they are private colleges and not state run institutions.

The aggys were bleating about Dartmouth basketball athletes but they missed out on the part that they are are private athletes and therefore are subject to NLRB rulings. They are totally clueless that athletes that are subject to public universities are not subject to NLRB rulings.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes what this Corps of Cadets pre-supposes about the NLRB and and public school athletes is, what if they weren't?

I mentioned this before, and don't get want to get all butt-hurt CR on here...but this closure is part of an investigation they knew was coming during the Perry/Trump DoE.  They absolutely from New Mexico to Doha, enabled the trading of state secrets regarding nuclear technology, to non-allies of the United States for personal gain.  It absolutely 100% happened and we're just in the initial phases of unraveling it.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

Agreed.  But it's a very delicate high-wire dance for DoE, A&M, THECB, State of Texas, Perry, FBI, and DoJ.  I don't envy anyone involved and it's gonna take awhile to unfurl.  And it's gonna put some Texans in a rather precarious position.  We hate Aggies.  We hate traitors.  But there's certain people that can't afford to lose them as a voting bloc because dumb as they are, Aggies are usually quite reliable/predictable.  

csb/ I was personally warned about this at Los Alamos.  And said it years ago and said it again last year and last month as well.  This is a shitshow that's just getting started.  It involves The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and UAE as well.  These fucking people.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

"It is deeply disappointing that a globally respected academic institution like Texas A&M University has fallen victim to such a campaign and allowed politics to infiltrate its decision-making processes," the statement read. "At no point did the Board attempt to seek out the truth from Qatar Foundation before making this misguided decision."

hahaha-lol.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

Texas A&M plans to take over old Macy's building for new e-sports facility

University officials will visit the site at Post Oak Mall this week to discuss turning it into the home of over 2,000 students active in e-sports.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/texas-am-esports-macys-18653360.php

GET YOUR LICKS IN NOW. Aggy is about to be swimming in "sports" championships. Kroger Field is last century, it's now all about Macy's Lan Cafe.

Their new champions factory fits in so well with the other architecture on campus

aggy.png

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
cause it just kept getting funnier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

18 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

University officials will visit the site at Post Oak Mall this week to discuss turning it into the home of over 2,000 students active in e-sports.

GET YOUR LICKS IN NOW. Aggy is about to be swimming in "sports" championships. Kroger Field is last century, it's now all about Macy's Lan Cafe.

Their new champions factory fits in so well with the other architecture on campus

aggy.png

They might get a National Championship in Madden.

12 minutes ago, Deej said:

Will they have virtual yell leaders?

I know you're joking and pos rep given for dark humor.  But there is a 90% chance that there's going to be an e-sports game where you get to pick not just your team/players/coach like most video sports games...but you get to design your own Yell Leader.  Like his goofy ass nametag on his overalls and then his milkman outfit on gameday and write up his little cute jokes on yell practice night to slander the other team and you earn like points for it from the game based on quality of laughs and all that.  Holy shit, I am so goddamn ignorant.  The amount of money to made off of stupid people....I simply had no idea.  An e-sports shopping mall for Aggies?  Why the fuck didn't we think of this?  You can do like in-game upgrades for actual money where they can buy plaques 'n shit for their pretend e-stadium.  FUCK!  Now I go grind it out at my stupid fucking job tomorrow because I wasn't smart enough to code a game called "E-WHOOP" 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I know you're joking and pos rep given for dark humor.  But there is a 90% chance that there's going to be an e-sports game where you get to pick not just your team/players/coach like most video sports games...but you get to design your own Yell Leader.  Like his goofy ass nametag on his overalls and then his milkman outfit on gameday and write up his little cute jokes on yell practice night to slander the other team and you earn like points for it from the game based on quality of laughs and all that.  Holy shit, I am so goddamn ignorant.  The amount of money to made off of stupid people....I simply had no idea.  An e-sports shopping mall for Aggies?  Why the fuck didn't we think of this?  You can do like in-game upgrades for actual money where they can buy plaques 'n shit for their pretend e-stadium.  FUCK!  Now I go grind it out at my stupid fucking job tomorrow because I wasn't smart enough to code a game called "E-WHOOP" 

Pay your $9.95 to virtual Liucci.

5 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Regardless of the answer, Its good to see that you are still out to destroy the fabric of aggy delusion. Keep the faith you crazy bastard.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Their delusional play for middle eastern oil money has failed with their dipshittery around blindly looking the other way in nationally sensitive information and research. Who could have possibly seen this coming?

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

aggy.png

Not gonna lie, 18 year old me who was one of the best video game players in the world would have given this a look.

5 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

The nonprofit, which describes itself on its website as a center “dedicated to the academic study of antisemitism,” sent a letter to U.S. officials in January alleging that Qatar had “substantial ownership” of weapons development rights and nuclear engineering research being developed at the Texas A&M campus, which they claim is a threat to national security

Now….who could have seen this coming?

• Haha 1