Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

It does salve the wound of a Horns loss but that's about it. I definitely don't evaluate the success our season based on OU's record, unlike aggy. 

Yes, but do you take time to remind OU fans of their shortcomings when they happen? I would certainly hope so.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I buy the need for animal research to help humans. I worry that some places become factories that make government grant money off the number of animals they process. I think that may have been part of the problem with A&M. I'm not sure their research is all that helpful.

Even if the research is beneficial, the main outrage was the quality of life for the dogs. They are kept separated in metal cages without opportunities to socialize with the other dogs or the humans. I think I recall that correctly.

Instead of changing anything, the Aggies dug in their heels and got defensive. Sort of like their bonfire over the years. They received many warnings of the danger, but they ignored it due to....you know the rest.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
23 hours ago, ztejas said:
Yes, but do you take time to remind OU fans of their shortcomings when they happen? I would certainly hope so.

So how does that work, just pick out a few? Ain't nobody got time for listing all the shortcomings..

I generally arrive at whatever the last postseason game they choked away was. But you're right, there's really too many to pick from. 

Mack having more bowl wins at Texas despite coaching 4 less than Stoops at OU is a good one. 

• Like 1