• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 hours ago, Cornfusion said:

Well, we didn't say anything at the time because in those days, society tended to blame the victim.  The Aggies claimed Ben Cotton was asking for it by wearing those tight shiny red pants in the bottom of the pile.  

Totally off topic but I went to a Corn game in Austin one time and those were the shiniest reddest pants I've ever seen. From the east upper deck they practically glowed in the sun. 

15 hours ago, Texas25 said:

He said "storied rivalry"...

Anybody else laugh out loud when they read that?

Not really.  It’s a story that all Longhorn parents can tell their kids before bedtime.  From our perspective it always has a happy conclusion.  Sort of like “ ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas” when your kids already know that the next day they will be opening presents and getting that Red Rider BB gun.  They are also assured of a good night sleep.  aggy children on the other hand would have nightmares and wake up to the full body pink bunny suit that their crazy great aunt made for them.

So yeah, kinda see his point of it being a storied rivalry, minus the lopsided victory totals.

19 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Brauninger spend their first show after the greatest game in the history of texum football to... talk about UT. Talking about how they don't need Texas as a rival, how they'd no doubt beat Texas by 10, "and even those idiots over there know they'd lose too," and just in general sucking each other's dicks in the middle of a bar for an hour. 

Starts at 7:00

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0110093-mihg.mp3

Just in comparison and contrast to this shit I listen to, the first 5 minutes of The Longhorn Blitz podcast talks about how entertaining that 7 OT game was, and Rod Babers said he was "rooting for the state of Texas". I certainly don't agree with that sediment, but the thing to take away here is how much of a non-threat and non-factor aggy are in Longhorns' minds, when all Looch, Olin, Brauninger, and Gabe Cuck do is fawn over how much they loathe Texas and how no recruits will come here anymore. 

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/536537058-longhornblitz-longhorn-blitz-ep-62-texasou-part-2.mp3

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Just in comparison and contrast to this shit I listen to, the first 5 minutes of The Longhorn Blitz podcast talks about how entertaining that 7 OT game was, and Rod Babers said he was "rooting for the state of Texas". I certainly don't agree with that sediment, but the thing to take away here is how much of a non-threat and non-factor aggy are in Longhorns' minds, when all Looch, Olin, Brauninger, and Gabe Cuck do is fawn over how much they loathe Texas and how no recruits will come here anymore. 

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/536537058-longhornblitz-longhorn-blitz-ep-62-texasou-part-2.mp3

This post makes me sedimental.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

DtBT6yUU8AAe3Zn.jpgDtBT7P3U8AMLyXA.jpg

How many times have we read shit like this from aggy after every coaching change and signature win in his first season?   And I got news for the aggy ass clowns.   The LSU win was not a signature win.   My gosh I had to stay off Facebook most of Sunday because I know a lot of aggys and it was nothing but tripe about the win on Saturday night and how it was going to take them to the next level.   Good fricken luck with that!

This clown should check the LSU schedule for next season.    We are going to get beat LSU first......Then what in hell are they going to say after that???????  

46 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Latest 247 projections have them against Michigan State (7-5) in the Outback Bowl. MSU that lost to Nebraska 6-9.. 

Good gosh...  I hope that is wrong as many of these predictions turn out to be.  BUT, it would be great if it occurs, Sparty beats them.

The spin would be glorious.  

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

How many times have we read shit like this from aggy after every coaching change and signature win in his first season?   And I got news for the aggy ass clowns.   The LSU win was not a signature win.   My gosh I had to stay off Facebook most of Sunday because I know a lot of aggys and it was nothing but tripe about the win on Saturday night and how it was going to take them to the next level.   Good fricken luck with that!

This clown should check the LSU schedule for next season.    We are going to get beat LSU first......Then what in hell are they going to say after that???????  

They're still in this stage.....wait till they come down...

GEtY_T.gif

• Haha 1