• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Hoping there were occupancy issues… if not, holy fuck did they shit the bed underwriting this bitch.

Looking over a description of the project they seem to have made 2 crucial errors. 3,400 beds at a community college equivalent of 50k full-time students - housing 7% of all FT aggy students in one "luxury" facility seems extremely ambitious. Also, more crucially, the facility only provides full-size beds, thus not enough space for aggy to sleep with their sheep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is he trying to claim aggy played for a national title in 1992? The Sugar Bowl had the #1 and #2 ranked teams that year. The winner of that game was going to be the national champion regardless of results in other bowl games. 

Not to mention aggy lost their bowl game so it’s irrelevant.

I know it’s aggy but what is the logic here? 

12 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Is he trying to claim aggy played for a national title in 1992? The Sugar Bowl had the #1 and #2 ranked teams that year. The winner of that game was going to be the national champion regardless of results in other bowl games. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I don't like to brag but...yeah that one's pretty good. Feel free to use that as often as you want 

4 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

"Blinndergarten" is at least 15 years old and was coined by texaggy posters.

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

"Blinndergarten " is at least 35 years old because I coined it when I found out some of my high school teammates were doing that, sir.  Long before Looch could even grow his chin pubes and texags wasn't even a twinkle in Al Gores eye

All incorrect.  The first time I heard the term "Blinndergarten" was when we moved to Brenham in 1969.  It was used by Blinn students protesting that they could not have candles or incense in their dorm rooms, nor could they have a member of the opposite sex in their dorm rooms.  They also didn't like the dress code, as it forbade men wearing love beads and having long hair, and women wearing mini skirts, short shorts, halter tops, and bikinis.  The students felt that they were being treated like children instead of adults.  Imagine the 60s meeting the conservative German mindset, and you have a good idea of the conflict.

I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's older than that.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Fuck the majority of the state lawmakers. Several of them attempted to block Texas from moving to the SEC......again. 

These same assholes will blame Texas for everything and then do everything in their power to stay connected to Texas. Fuck Baylor, Texas Tech, and A&M. They're all leeches that would disregard the interests of Texas if they actually had the power. 

I concur. They be envious sumbitches.

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

“We came this fucking close” that’s it, that is their logic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It's the same logic that underlies their claim on their stadium wall that they won conference championships in 1997 and 2010.  In other words . . . lies.

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's the same logic that underlies their claim on their stadium wall that they won conference championships in 1997 and 2010.  In other words . . . lies.

What does aggy say when those fake “championships” are pointed out and debunked with the real facts?

16 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

All incorrect.  The first time I heard the term "Blinndergarten" was when we moved to Brenham in 1969.  It was used by Blinn students protesting that they could not have candles or incense in their dorm rooms, nor could they have a member of the opposite sex in their dorm rooms.  They also didn't like the dress code, as it forbade men wearing love beads and having long hair, and women wearing mini skirts, short shorts, halter tops, and bikinis.  The students felt that they were being treated like children instead of adults.  Imagine the 60s meeting the conservative German mindset, and you have a good idea of the conflict.

I also wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's older than that.

That's a good backstory and very funny. I had never been to Brenham nor heard the term before I said it

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

All aggy needs to do is (similar to the provisional admission for borderline students if they agree to be a corps turd situation) auction off admission to be a real, authentic, genuine aggy to Blinndergarten kids if they agree to pay bloated rent at the Redneck Riviera. They'd fill that thing up with kids from Cy Fair, Katy, Klein and Conroe ISDs alone. It's not as if there is some sort of academic integrity at stake here.

You're welcome aggy and Park West

They turned the place into a diploma mill to get more votes and increase political clout.  

Several side hustles to this, but mainly real estate.  Apartments and duplexes/quadplexes all over the place and more going up as fast as they can swing hammers.   The rich get richer.  The dumb stay dumb.   But hey, now they have a Hooters AND a Twin Peaks, but no scrip clubs, because they are good christians.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

They turned the place into a diploma mill to get more votes and increase political clout.  

Several side hustles to this, but mainly real estate.  Apartments and duplexes/quadplexes all over the place and more going up as fast as they can swing hammers.   The rich get richer.  The dumb stay dumb.   But hey, now they have a Hooters AND a Twin Peaks, but no scrip clubs, because they are good christians.  

Hooters and Twin Peaks are both in Bryan.

• Hook 'Em 1

You guys ever seen this? It is old, but new to me:

I listened to Bill L today on KZNE. He said gameday would be better at kyle field if we joined the SEC but that's the only thing that would be better.

He said in order to win in the SEC means we would have to CHEAT to win so we would have to have coaches who are willing to sell their soul to win.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1635449

Was drinking at a friend's place last night, and he also had an aggy friend over.   Things I 'learned':

1. "A&M would curbstomp Texas if they played right now."  (I mentioned that UT has had a rough decade, but we played Arkansas about as close as they (ATM) did just last year...)

2. "Texas needs to see how many classes like this (2023) they can pull in before they move to the SEC.  They'll need at least 3 this good in a row to have a chance to compete.  That's why Texas and OU are delaying the move as long as they can."  (I mentioned their best year was their first in the SEC, and he said that was "only because of Jonny...and Arch isn't Jonny.")

3. "Texas fans have unreasonable expectations, and Sark will be fired when they can't win a game in year one in the SEC...if he's even around that long."  (I agreed that, if our coach can't win a game in any year, he'd be fired...and that didn't seem unreasonable to me.)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

(I mentioned their best year was their first in the SEC, and he said that was "only because of Johnny...and Arch isn't Johnny.")

1. aggy never has an explanation for why their first SEC season was their best - with athletes built to win in the "inferior" Big 12.
  2. True. Arch will actually have an NFL career. 
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, morehornsepower said:

Was drinking at a friend's place last night, and he also had an aggy friend over.   Things I 'learned':

1. "A&M would curbstomp Texas if they played right now."  (I mentioned that UT has had a rough decade, but we played Arkansas about as close as they (ATM) did just last year...)

2. "Texas needs to see how many classes like this (2023) they can pull in before they move to the SEC.  They'll need at least 3 this good in a row to have a chance to compete.  That's why Texas and OU are delaying the move as long as they can."  (I mentioned their best year was their first in the SEC, and he said that was "only because of Jonny...and Arch isn't Jonny.")

3. "Texas fans have unreasonable expectations, and Sark will be fired when they can't win a game in year one in the SEC...if he's even around that long."  (I agreed that, if our coach can't win a game in any year, he'd be fired...and that didn't seem unreasonable to me.)

When aggy actually manages to put back-to-back seasons together with a winning record in conference play, I will begin to believe that their program is improving. Other than that, I don't care when any aggy bleats about "aggy greatness."

Texas' problems are well defined - we have the wrong people making hiring decisions at the highest levels of the program. We seem to have things sorted out as far as the AD is concerned. Most of the programs are in good health. As for football, time will tell. We seem to be making better decisions, but we have little evidence football has been sorted out. Hopefully we will have a better handle on the situation with the football program after this season.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, aggypedia said:

Holy crap aggy.

On July 2, 2022, Texas A&M proudly reminded the world that 160 years prior, President Abraham Lincoln signed into law the Act that provided for federal funding of Land Grant colleges.

They also provided a picture ON THE OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY TWITTER ACCOUNT from the university archives of what they claimed was the Texas A&M campus on July 2, 1862.

Notice anything … “unusual” about this image from July 1862?

(not to mention the outright lie about being the “first public institution of higher education in Texas”. We’ve covered that before here. They are and always have been an officially designated branch of The University of Texas.)

aggy-cars-1862.thumb.jpg.8b24df7712bd0e596a9a175055092b99.jpg

It may be July 2, but it sure as hell ain’t 1862!    What’s really aggy-dumbdom is that aggy don’t know the pic is inaccurate, or know it’s wrong and just lying thru their tooth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted this on the Texas recruiting thread last night but figured this might be a better spot. Texts from an aggy “friend” of mine 

image.thumb.jpeg.2690a6b9a4c13c3a1ee5155e97488a5d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4fbc099c94954ddde5ad186e7aa7f0a1.jpeg

yeah……

He later went on to say the trillion overtime aggy lsu game was better than the usc rose bowl. Manziel is hands down better than Vince and Colt. All the recruiting we’ve done doesn’t matter (in all 3 football, basketball and baseball). He of course thinks they’re going to the playoffs and Saban and Kirby are scared of Jimbo and blah blah blah. I hate that we’re gonna be playing again but I can’t wait to fuck these cocksuckers up. In everything. 

Edited by Fletch
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, Walte464 said:

Your still going on with this, wtf dude. Didn’t they rip you apart enough about this on the other thread.

Figured it belonged in the aggy thread. Christ I’ll stop. Not everyone reads the recruiting thread. It’s a good example of aggy delusion 

ok there. Done. 

• Hook 'Em 1