• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

43 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've heard that one of the lingering side effects for women who suffer multiple concussions is being prone to nymphomania.

No shit? So all I need to do is caveman club a rich young dumb chick over the head a few times and throw the old soup can at her immediately afterwards and she's DTF all the time? Does Amazon sell caveman clubs? Probably throw one in the truck in case I spy a big city slam out in public.

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

No shit? So all I need to do is caveman club a rich young dumb chick over the head a few times and throw the old soup can at her immediately afterwards and she's DTF all the time? Does Amazon sell caveman clubs? Probably throw one in the truck in case I spy a big city slam out in public.

Cavemen were a lot smarter than we give them credit for. 

Louisville Slugger, junior model.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Concussions are no joke. I dated a girl in high school that was an excellent soccer player. She had three concussions in a season and the last one happened while she was wearing one of those skullcaps. Went from full ride D1 offers to zero offers just like that. She's doing okay now. Married with kids. Her husband is a hippie and they both have dreadlocks so maybe the concussions did skew her decision making abilities a bit...

Pics (pre-dreadlocks) aren't showing up.

Ags77 said:
Arch is a really big get for the horns. Not only his talent but he will get others to follow.
TAMUallen said:

Maybe. I doubt arch has the same pull with recruits that you think

I think many recruits will realize Arch is overrated. He took the easy way out by committing to sip. He and his family know he wouldn't cut it at Georgia or Bama.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470nbt0luyr0vshucoa8

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Ags77 said:
Arch is a really big get for the horns. Not only his talent but he will get others to follow.
TAMUallen said:

Maybe. I doubt arch has the same pull with recruits that you think

I think many recruits will realize Arch is overrated. He took the easy way out by committing to sip. He and his family know he wouldn't cut it at Georgia or Bama.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470nbt0luyr0vshucoa8

The dumb!  It hurts!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So Conner Weigman cant play or practice this year due to a nagging back fracture/injury?

anyone have anything on this?

6 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

A close friend of the family

Folks who would know say that this is a bad rumor. Not calling anyone a liar, but it's possible someone got their lines crossed or something.

You asked if anyone had anything on this, I checked for you. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Remember, the aggys insist they are better Americans than any other demographic in the nation, or as aggys call it "the corrupt, ****-hole country."
Not a single aggy should be allowed to serve in the nation's military and the Corps of Cadets should be shut down immediately.
The people of America deserve better than Texas A&M.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3299204/replies/62401033
1822947870_corruptshitholecountry.thumb.jpeg.2cffaaac5ac1beda62daee1fb8579cfb.jpeg
I'm 100% in favor of College Station seceding from the state of Texas. Hell, can we give it to Louisiana and throw in some money on top?
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 6/28/2022 at 9:03 AM, Randolph Duke said:

aggy

I'm 100% in favor of College Station seceding from the state of Texas. Hell, can we give it to Louisiana and throw in some money on top?

Naw, man. Coonass be crazy, but not that stupid.

11 hours ago, ousux said:

How long until looch requires a secret code only given out at on campus gloryholes to access texaggy forums?

Lulz

I never contacted Liucci. he just popped into me DMs and blocked me. He's a small minded redneck who won't have a conversation with anyone who has a different opinion than he has. A consummate aggy.

And evidently a little racist fucker, also. I still can't believe he doesn't have a problem with his social media platform being used to perpetuate blatant racism.

liucci dm.jpeg

• Haha 3

We have Randy who perhaps takes his dislike for Texas A&M to an irrational level. At the end of the day it is just a school where people do boring education things, just like at any other school. But I feel like A&M has hundreds if not thousands of such people who hate UT as a school and an institution and actually thinks we are evil and corrupt. Not even Randy thinks that about A&M. It's amazing. See it's stuff like this that makes them seem like a cult.

So many of them believe obviously stupid things so earnestly. I know they are a minority but they sure are outspoken.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

So Archie "commandeered" the Saints?  Was he ever arrested for this theft?

So much aggy butthurt . . .

14 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

A great place to visit because it resembles Collie Station as far as being an "inbred, smelly, steamy, sweltering, asshole of a city."

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Inspector Liucci is big on exposing folks these days. I'm sure he will be commenting this soon.

liucci exposing bias.jpeg

As i've always said, Luicci is a great barometer. The very second that people in charge of running A&M disassociate with such a clown is when you can start to worry about them maybe getting their shit together. I can guarantee you that people use his website to negative recruit against them. At least, i sure as fuck know that i would.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Concussions are no joke. I dated a girl in high school that was an excellent soccer player. She had three concussions in a season and the last one happened while she was wearing one of those skullcaps. Went from full ride D1 offers to zero offers just like that. She's doing okay now. Married with kids. Her husband is a hippie and they both have dreadlocks so maybe the concussions did skew her decision making abilities a bit...

Rule #1.   Never slide head first at another players feet, especially if they have the ball.

Rule #2.   If you are going to crowd the goalie for a header on a corner kick, expect at least 3 other defenders getting ready to slam you. So lead in with one knee up,  to keep separation from the goalie, and both elbows straight out at shoulder hight then crank them around as you are about to make contact (try to) with the ball. Keeps the defenders more docile, especially the one getting ready to headbutt you in the back of the head. 

Rule #3.  If you are taken down hard more than once, try to plant a knee, elbow, hand or foot on the opponents face (preferably) as you go down.  That gets your point across that you know how to play the game also. (Just make it look accidental). Some players back off, many get pissed off. Either way you win. If they get mad, your in their head and typically they earn themselves a yellow card or even a trip to the bench, if not, they become too aggressive and start looking for ways to slam into you, which means they are watching you and not the ball so if you have any skill whatsoever, you can make a mockery out of them to the point of them getting pulled by their coach or the ref sending them to the showers... 

Rule #4.   If your coach hasn't taught you these simple fundamentals of the sport, you are playing for the wrong coach. 

36 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

So Archie "commandeered" the Saints?  Was he ever arrested for this theft?

So much aggy butthurt . . .

"for his whole career."

Archie manning played for three NFL teams, not just one. One of those teams was the Houston Oilers.

But, to this aggy's credit, I have no doubt he "clearly remembers" history as Archie Manning only having played for the Saints.

aggys "clearly remembering" history (as the Auburn fan found out) is akin to aggys giving directions from the parking lot to the stadium - give them a half dozen tries and they are no closer to the correct answer than when you first asked the question.

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 6/29/2022 at 1:18 PM, jimmyjazz said:

The last time A&M won 10 games in a single season was . . . 10 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it's a reasonable perspective at this point.

The last time A&M football won 10 games in a season was 10 years ago. And it took having 2 FCS games on their schedule that year to make that 10 win season happen.

10 wins over FBS teams? Not something Texas A&M has shown much of an ability to make happen.

Much like posting a winning record in conference play in two consecutive years. They are looking at a quarter century since that lofty ambition  was achieved.

Not truly competitive in conference play for going on a quarter century, or 16 losing seasons in 17 years. Which is more embarrassing aggy?

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Inspector Liucci is big on exposing folks these days. I'm sure he will be commenting this soon.

liucci exposing bias.jpeg

as far as i know he never expanded on this or "exposed" any more.

also he is an idiot because that account very, very clearly is run by multiple people