• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, slorch said:

As a 3rd party commentator, I'd posit the phrase "TU" is a far greater indictment of aggy than it is Texas.  It instantly signifies "Idiot is using the phrase" when I hear it.

When ags are doing it on conversation with other ags, or on their own message board, it doesn't register with me.  Primarily because I never go to ag message boards.

But when an adult ag says "tu" in normal everyday conversation with groups of people that are not entirely other ags, that's when I know exactly how immature and stupid that person is.

It's actually a blessing because it makes it easy to know precisely who to avoid.

• Like 3

Remember, the aggys insist they are better Americans than any other demographic in the nation, or as aggys call it "the corrupt, ****-hole country."

Not a single aggy should be allowed to serve in the nation's military and the Corps of Cadets should be shut down immediately.

The people of America deserve better than Texas A&M.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3299204/replies/62401033

corrupt shithole country.jpeg

Several Mexican-Americans I knew growing up in South Texas liked A&M because the fake military looks a lot like the real military if you don't know any better. I admit when I was young I thought the military stuff was cool. That was before I learned of the jizz jars and that the army stuff was all make-believe.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

image.png.0fc6975ca6b9b2921385eda84c6ae1d8.png

This is such a perfect representation of Texags/Hard core Aggie argument process. Proceed from something you heard, Texas has the right to secede. Proceed to second thing you heard, Texas lost that right in the Civil War. Accept those as hard facts without looking anything up. Argue, usually angrily, with a position you just cooked up in your own lame brain.

They are going to be so upset when the 2 percenters become the majority of their graduates and the "culture" they hoped to preserve is diluted into a less toxic form.

Edited by RomaVicta
Thanks, nnm
  • Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.0fc6975ca6b9b2921385eda84c6ae1d8.png

This is such a perfect representation of Texags/Hard core Aggie argument process. Proceed from something you heard, Texas has the right to succeed. Proceed to second thing you heard, Texas lost that right in the Civil War. Accept those as hard facts without looking anything up. Argue, usually angrily, with a position you just cooked up in your own lame brain.

They are going to be so upset when the 2 percenters become the majority of their graduates and the "culture" they hoped to preserve is diluted into a less toxic form.

*secede

The secession issue is really silly. Not only is it settled law, but you’d have to get at least a majority of Texans to agree. The vast majority of the Texas population is in the DFW, Houston, SA, and Austin metro areas. There is no way anything close to a majority would ever be secured. You may get a few pockets in ETX, WTX, and BCS to agree to secede, but never the state. 

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

If we were to secede the United States wouldn't be some far-away country it would be right next door and would an economic and political juggernaut that would dominate our now much poorer country. And besides we aren't that much less corrupt than most of the United States, I mean I know a few of the states we border could make them think otherwise.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Several Mexican-Americans I knew growing up in South Texas liked A&M because the fake military looks a lot like the real military if you don't know any better. I admit when I was young I thought the military stuff was cool. That was before I learned of the jizz jars and that the army stuff was all make-believe.

Was this before or after they got their swords taken away for aiming the pointy end at cheerleaders?

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

What is hilarious about aggy, is that they genuinely believed that they had made it to the top of the mountain based solely on 1 recruiting class that they so blatantly cheated for that they have been fielding FOIA requests for 6 months. They got their asses kicked in the B12, then their asses kicked in the SECW by Bama, LSU, etc. Then they finally get to the top of the mountain in both recruiting and beating bama (relative phrase since they still lost 4 games) only to have Texas and the rest of the SEC adjust and close them off from another top class and their only real reason to gloat.

Hey aggy, it wasn't the top of the mountain, it was the eye of the tornado.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

So let me get this right. 

Saban complained about NIL and now he's working with the school who has the biggest advantages when it comes to leveraging NIL? That was quite the aggy conspiracy theory. 

They can go down the rabbit hole further. I have complete faith in them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

So let me get this right. 

Saban complained about NIL and now he's working with the school who has the biggest advantages when it comes to leveraging NIL? That was quite the aggy conspiracy theory. 

He's working with them to go to 9 conference games, relegating aggy to a perpetual 7-5 record, or worse. 

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1

"So let me get this right. 

Saban complained about NIL and now he's working with the school who has the biggest advantages when it comes to leveraging NIL? That was quite the aggy conspiracy theory. "

Would you expect anything less from "The Harvard on the Brazos"?

• Haha 1

I’m Small aggy minds can’t contemplate that people can see through their lies in an instant. 

This asshole clearly remembers, but can’t cite even one example by giving the year and the sizes of the recruiting classes. The guy is a lying sack of shit. 

Since 1982 the sips are up one game according to a quick look. They had a huge recruiting advantage over the past 100 plus years but that is ok, we played our best. Taking into consideration the war years it may have had an effect as well. What I clearly remember is how the sips and the land thieved would offer every player possible a scholarship then dumped most of them in their sophomore year. Royal was famous for that. They had an advantage in recruiting and they capitalized on that. Once the NCAA placed rules in effect it leveled the playing field.”

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3299374/last#last

Edited by Randolph Duke

“Since 1982 the sips are up one game according to a quick look. “

A quick look. A quick look at a lot of years to find a specific year to fit your narrative aggy.

Anybody have the specific years Kyle came up with that aggy has the winning advantage? It’s like 3 or 4 years in the last 120 plus. Hilarious.

13 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So Conner Weigman cant play or practice this year due to a nagging back fracture/injury?

anyone have anything on this?

Can't be reliable. If it were there would be 40 threads on Texags saying they don't need him because Haynes King is going to win the Heisman or they are so awesome at every position they could have anyone stand in while they run the ball for 600 yards a game. Also there are no threads reminding everyone that johnny football (eight ball?) has eligibility left.

Edited by Crapinon

27 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I flipped when my kid got a minor concussion in soccer.  I can't imagine a fractured back.

Concussions are no joke. I dated a girl in high school that was an excellent soccer player. She had three concussions in a season and the last one happened while she was wearing one of those skullcaps. Went from full ride D1 offers to zero offers just like that. She's doing okay now. Married with kids. Her husband is a hippie and they both have dreadlocks so maybe the concussions did skew her decision making abilities a bit...

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Concussions are no joke. I dated a girl in high school that was an excellent soccer player. She had three concussions in a season and the last one happened while she was wearing one of those skullcaps. Went from full ride D1 offers to zero offers just like that. She's doing okay now. Married with kids. Her husband is a hippie and they both have dreadlocks so maybe the concussions did skew her decision making abilities a bit...

I've heard that one of the lingering side effects for women who suffer multiple concussions is being prone to nymphomania.

• Hook 'Em 1