2022 Off-Season Thread: No Kool-Aid, Just Flavor-Aid

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

No the dude was an asshole about it. It was a mix of different chapters of the same organization meeting so that guy I had never met before that night. But really though if you're a restaurant and you refuse to split checks for big groups you should mention that before you seat them. Almost no one carries cash and some people don't want the hassle of having to venmo,, and besides this was all before people routinely used venmo 

I get it but I mean it’s been a decade. Go back dude. They’ve made some great changes and you’ll definitely enjoy it. And yes, you can get separate checks nowadays at Dirtys 

I don't mind going back now I just haven't been to Austin since 2019. And once we stopped going after that incident it just became out of sight out of mind and I never thought much about it until I saw it brought up here. Now that I'm thinking about I for sure want to go back next time I'm there. 

That's hilarious they changed it, I imagine they got tired of dealing with the belligerence. 

Csb went with a big group to dirty Martin's and one of the guys in the group flipped out when they said they wouldn't split the check. I tried to calm him and said I'd pay his part since I had cash but he got the cops called anyway. Haven't felt comfortable going back since and that was like a decade ago. 
They really should put on the menus in big letters they refuse to split checks. 

How bout a sign that says, “We have the right to refuse service to fuckin’ assholes?”

1 hour ago, Burntcowboy said:

I guess they feel the need to constantly put this stuff out but this is cringy as fuck in February in shorts. How about waiting to make one of these in October after we see all the hard work in February finally pay off in kicking Oklahoma ass all over the field for a full 4 quarters? Then put one out. 

• Hook 'Em 1