Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

37 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Not sure I would go that far, chief.

Source: my dad grew up in Lubbutt.

And my older bro went to Tceh.  I used to trave through Lubcrack 4 to 8 times a year since the ‘70s. I guess if you like flat and cow shit.  Rumors of high STD rate I haz no first hand, but yeah.

• Hook 'Em 2

I mean…can Ewers line dance? All kidding aside, I know most have been upset with the QB play this season (I do think had Casey not busted his hand in the OU game we’d have more wins) but is this guy “the one?” I understand all the NIL stuff and he has made some money—good for him…but is he the type to bail on us in a bowl game should we get him? I realize everyone seems to want him badly…is it all about money for him? Like will whatever college that gets him—is he about the winning?  I hope so. If we wind up with him. It’s not a criticism per se…I’m just very leery about thinking he will save the program/ be very loyal to it while he’s there. Jmo. Carryon jizzing in the Ewers jugs…

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Ignatius said:

How many of you motherfuckers talking about how badass Columbus is have ever spent a day there?

I've visited several times.  This is a small sample size, but my friends and I were shocked at how few attractive women we saw when visiting campus.  The stadium is overrated too.  Granted, it was the off season, but it was a pig sty and looked like it was about to cave in.  /my csb

31 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean…can Ewers line dance? All kidding aside, I know most have been upset with the QB play this season (I do think had Casey not busted his hand in the OU game we’d have more wins) but is this guy “the one?” I understand all the NIL stuff and he has made some money—good for him…but is he the type to bail on us in a bowl game should we get him? I realize everyone seems to want him badly…is it all about money for him? Like will whatever college that gets him—is he about the winning?  I hope so. If we wind up with him. It’s not a criticism per se…I’m just very leery about thinking he will save the program/ be very loyal to it while he’s there. Jmo. Carry on jizzing in the Ewers jugs…

Would that be a Ewers ewer?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2