Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

1 hour ago, flatdawgs said:

Damn, Nicole. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I enjoyed your tales of watching the games with him last weekend. Those are some fine memories to have. I hope for strength and peace for you both, and for your family, and that the coming day's news is better. 

He is way cooler than any one I know.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flatdawgs said:

Damn, Nicole. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I enjoyed your tales of watching the games with him last weekend. Those are some fine memories to have. I hope for strength and peace for you both, and for your family, and that the coming day's news is better. 

maybe he beats this. Damn!  Fucking Tyler hospitals. All I will say. 

Meanwhile, the best QB DID play at DKR this past weekend. He led the prayer before the game, and then led his team to a 56-0 halftime lead in the state regional final. Then he ran up and down the sidelines in the second half to lead the celebration when the backups scored. That is true leadership.

If Ewers wants to come and play, great. We need him. But don't forget that talent without leadership isn't enough. 

FFz-Jwx6-X0-AYRVDO.jpg    

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 4

25 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Meanwhile, the best QB DID play at DKR this past weekend. He led the prayer before the game, and then led his team to a 56-0 halftime lead in the state regional final. Then he ran up and down the sidelines in the second half to lead the celebration when the backups scored. That is true leadership.

If Ewers wants to come and play, great. We need him. But don't forget that talent without leadership isn't enough. 

FFz-Jwx6-X0-AYRVDO.jpg    

Who the fuck let that guy in the polo on our field? 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

First of all, the average attractiveness of Longhorn women is significantly higher than the average attractiveness of Tech women.  

Going to disagree with you here. I’m not sure sure it was true in 1985 (when I first visited Lubbock) and it damn sure isn’t true now. 

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

no way he goes to tech if he was in lubbock when this front hit.  fuck the wind!  not one tree in that place grows straight

I might be wrong, but I don't think he visited Tech his recruitment cycle so I can see him deciding to at least take a look.  But after being at tOSU for a year, Tech's facilities are probably underwhelming.  

Him naming the 3 Texas schools is likely because he found Columbus underwhelming and decided the state of Texas is where he wants to play.  I would say Texas is in the lead, but aggy is a very close second.  But I believe Sark feels him in.

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Not quite.

But I still know plenty of hot Texas Exes in their 30s and 40s.

If the student body has declined since, what's the reason?

When you were in HS were the hottest chicks in the top 5 percent academically??

If you want to go to college for hot party chicks you go where daddies send their dumb shit hot ass little girls. For southern/central Texas there's Texas State. For west Texas/Panhandle there's Texas Tech

Edited by Hermanator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I've been much more impressed with Ewers HS film over Arch Manning's. I hope we get one of those guys, but if I could pick just 1, it would be Ewers.

Mannings would advise him to stay in school and enjoy it.  Ewers would leave for the NFL when he had a shot I would guess.

8 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

When you were in HS were the hottest chicks in the top 5 percent academically??

If you want to go to college for hot party chicks you go where daddies send their dumb shit hot ass little girls. For southern/central Texas there's Texas State. For west Texas/Panhandle there's Texas Tech

Lots of them are now headed out of state.  Many SEC schools offer in-state tuition to Texas high school students.  Both of my neighbors' daughters ended up at Arkansas, because they couldn't get into Texas and didn't want to go to Tech or TSU.  Other neighbors' kids have recently ended up at Alabama and Ole Miss for similar reasons.

38 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Going to disagree with you here. I’m not sure sure it was true in 1985 (when I first visited Lubbock) and it damn sure isn’t true now. 

Theres a correlation between admission standards and attractiveness, and It’s why even Texas State just 20 miles south of UT has hotter women. There are exceptions of course, but in general the summa cum laudes aren’t as hot as the B students 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

Lots of them are now headed out of state.  Many SEC schools offer in-state tuition to Texas high school students.  Both of my neighbors' daughters ended up at Arkansas, because they couldn't get into Texas and didn't want to go to Tech or TSU.  Other neighbors' kids have recently ended up at Alabama and Ole Miss for similar reasons.

It's a damn shame. Deep south cocks pounding pussy good 'ol Texas cocks have a birthright to pound. What's the world coming to?

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Theres a correlation between admission standards and attractiveness, and It’s why even Texas State just 20 miles south of UT has hotter women. There are exceptions of course, but in general the summa cum laudes aren’t as hot as the B students 

And the B students aren't as hot as the Double D students 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Him naming the 3 Texas schools is likely because he found Columbus underwhelming and decided the state of Texas is where he wants to play.  I would say Texas is in the lead, but aggy is a very close second.  But I believe Sark feels him in.

He's leaving tOSU because he has no chance to start next season and isn't guaranteed to start the following season.  

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I really don't think there is a correlation between a woman's intelligence and her looks.  Dumb hot women are just more fun and spend more time and effort looking good because they know it's their only ticket to money..

Username checks out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Led the team in prayer then ran up and down the sidelines while teammates scored? Wow, what a guy. Baker Mayfield did the same thing, so this is definitely ironclad proof of his leadership skills and high character.

I'm sure he's a great kid but come on.

All I know is at the aggy game in 1988, all the chicks were smoking hot, everyone was foul mouthed, and people liked to throw their drinks at the track. It was my junior year of high school and I thought Texas was the coolest place on earth. 

I don't think it's like that anymore.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I really don't think there is a correlation between a woman's intelligence and her looks.  Dumb hot women are just more fun and spend more time and effort looking good because they know it's their only ticket to money..

Did you ever pay a visit to the Southwest Texas State campus in the 70's through the 90's?  

• Hook 'Em 5