Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

44 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I would worry if he made a quick decision (and it was us). By leaving Ohio St. he seems to be saying he sees no future there for himself. He might not view the whole experience as a mistake, but it would be awfully imprudent to jump somewhere without giving it a lot of thought. 

This.  And besides - has Aggy even filmed his video yet?

20 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

FUCK Card and Casey.  Don’t suck and this kind of shit won’t happen.  Those sorry motherfuckers are the reason half the people on this site are going to be on suicide watch when Ewers punks us.

I mean that’s all fine but one of those guys is gonna be the starter if Ewers doesn’t show up. So probably not a great look

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I mean that’s all fine but one of those guys is gonna be the starter if Ewers doesn’t show up. So probably not a great look

If one of those guys is the starter, having their feelings hurt by a mean tweet in December will be the least of our worries.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Right?  I had some teacher from Kansas decorate my door with Jayhawk despite,

1.  Me having never said a thing to her per sports and,

2. Her not having attended KU.

I hope your response was to fill a garbage can with gasoline, push it into the doorway of her classroom, throw a match in, and laugh maniacally. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Domedriver said:

Why would he want to live in that stankhole STD invested stockyard?  Yes it’s better than Columbus, but if you can write your own ticked, Lubcrack is not what I would choose.  Just saying. 

Not sure I would go that far, chief.

Source: my dad grew up in Lubbutt.

Myles Brennan likely is the guy if we don't get Quinn

Just pointing out that @6th Street is not mentioning that the source for this nugget is some poster on the Tech 247 board who had like 17 total posts and was also claiming intimate knowledge of the pursuit of Ewers from the Tech side. I’m also pretty sure this was from yesterday so it’s going out of the way to resurrect that.

I’m on tapa but y’all can decide if that’s neg worthy.

13 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

He’s trying to make the team better. They shouldn’t be scared of competition

exactly.  my guess is card and casey want good WR's to come to Texas as well.  Casey is gonna be a senior.  he's scared of basically a freshman.  Card was teh #2 dual threat I believe.  He's scared?