Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean…can Ewers line dance? All kidding aside, I know most have been upset with the QB play this season (I do think had Casey not busted his hand in the OU game we’d have more wins) but is this guy “the one?” I understand all the NIL stuff and he has made some money—good for him…but is he the type to bail on us in a bowl game should we get him? I realize everyone seems to want him badly…is it all about money for him? Like will whatever college that gets him—is he about the winning?  I hope so. If we wind up with him. It’s not a criticism per se…I’m just very leery about thinking he will save the program/ be very loyal to it while he’s there. Jmo. Carryon jizzing in the Ewers jugs…

All fair points that I can’t say haven’t crossed my mind, but with the program teetering over the edge of the 9th ring of hell, beggars can’t be choosers.

3 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

One of the few decent insiders on the pay sites over the years. 

That's nice and all, but if ends up taking a TCU trip tomorrow, there's no reason to think this one is over.  I mean, it's TCU.  I think he knows what Dallas\Ft. Worth is like. 

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Sark just needs to tell the kid he can start the minute he steps on campus. He literally cannot be worse than what we have, so high risk-high reward 

Look, if you were offered one chance and one opportunity to start behind the Texas OL, would you capture it? Or let it slip?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Tech has some 9s that'll blow you outside of a Carl's Jr

Yeah, but a Lubbock 9 is an Austin 4.

Also, I've spent quite a bit of time in Columbus due to family there.  It's a thoroughly average city.  Plenty to do, but nothing remarkable about the place.  Pretty in the summer and ugly in the winter.  A very average range of women.  If "meh" were a place, it would be Columbus.  

But there is no fucking way Lubbock is better than Columbus.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I've visited several times.  This is a small sample size, but my friends and I were shocked at how few attractive women we saw when visiting campus.  The stadium is overrated too.  Granted, it was the off season, but it was a pig sty and looked like it was about to cave in.  /my csb

image.thumb.jpeg.cf8bad8360cd499e19dae1ad5fca5f40.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.843691ec4c232ad8723dbc9ed12d311c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f1ded0cd01f3ac29dc28e0e343d4d10c.jpeg

I visited Columbus for the first time this past June. I have never been to Lubbock. 

I do not have a mullet, drive a pickup truck, wear boots, nor listen to country music. Politically I lean left and like good food, good beer, biergartens, and soccer.

I can’t imagine living in Lubbock, but could see myself living in Columbus. Columbus had an Austin in the 1980s & ‘90s feel. I’ve seen photos of Lubbock. 👀….

Also, if I were to want to build my brand with a legion of mouth breathing worshippers, I would pick tOSU over TT 10 times out of 10.

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I can’t imagine living in Lubbock, but could see myself living in Columbus. Columbus had an Austin in the 1980s & ‘90s feel. I’ve seen photos of Lubbock. 👀….

Also, if I were to want to build my brand with a legion of mouth breathing worshippers, I would pick tOSU over TT 10 times out of 10.

I have visited Columbus 2 times for 2 of my daughters' college visits (no pics, you animals).  I agree that Columbus had the Austin 80s/90s feel.  However, I want to be clear that I did not tour the entire footprint of Columbus.  I visited the parts of Columbus with brew pubs and recently renovated restaurants (High St, etc.).  

Also, there were very few times (none?) where I reflected that my son should have attended (because of all the attractive womens).

Everyone we met was pleasant enough and I was convinced that the assholes I met at tosu/Purdue in 2004 and tosu/Texas in 2005/2006 were t-shirt fans or just assholes.  

That all said, Columbus has the feel of 80s/90s Austin without the pleasant and attractive people.  And with shitty weather.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

All fair points that I can’t say haven’t crossed my mind, but with the program teetering over the edge of the 9th ring of hell, beggars can’t be choosers.

And that's fair. Ring. Cantos. Doesn't matter...but it seems like UT as a program is experiencing them all over again and at the same time.

Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence (well maybe not so much on this one), Fraud, and Treachery. I just worry this guy is playing us. Fine if Ewers picks us "again." Just show up to play. That is all I ask. .

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, but a Lubbock 9 is an Austin 4.

Also, I've spent quite a bit of time in Columbus due to family there.  It's a thoroughly average city.  Plenty to do, but nothing remarkable about the place.  Pretty in the summer and ugly in the winter.  A very average range of women.  If "meh" were a place, it would be Columbus.  

But there is no fucking way Lubbock is better than Columbus.  

Oh God no, as a place Lubbock would be Afghanistan 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Lubbock butthurt not going away.

Lubbock sucks ass.  I have chosen not to live there on multiple occasions.

dissin the Tech coeds is fucking stupid though.

College kids don't give a shit about the whole town.  Lubbock is an absolute shithole but Tech's campus and the immediate vicinity around it are not the worst environment in this conference.  

But still... nothing is worse than Columbus.  Or Ohio as a whole.  Or the entire midwest for that matter.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Panhandle haters!!!!!

EDFB02A5-BA42-4CF2-8F29-7429E4264F7F.jpeg

59062154-B1B2-4CFA-B7BF-8D5E1ABA9FE1.jpeg

05FDC722-71D7-45D2-AB94-A394C79FA288.jpeg

Yeah, but as a native Amarilloan, I can tell you Lubbock is donkey balls ugly. They don’t even have a 72oz steak. Those pics are more from the ‘Rilla area. 

Panhandle women are smoke though and/but I haven’t had chlamydia since high school. so, I miss them. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit
Eh
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Steel Shank, we think Ohio towns are far superior to Texas towns. The south plains are flat, and there's cotton. and those Comanches used to roam here, and the people are friendly. We prefer Ohio because we don't really give a shit about Texas because we're titty-babies who are sensitive and need special places to make us feel safe and shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, slorch said:

Lubbock sucks ass.  I have chosen not to live there on multiple occasions.

dissin the Tech coeds is fucking stupid though.

First of all, the average attractiveness of Longhorn women is significantly higher than the average attractiveness of Tech women.  

Plus, the point was about Lubbock women vs Austin women.  This is a major city that's had an influx from California and Oregon, not a fucking cowtown in the middle of nowhere.

Please don't be ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

First of all, the average attractiveness of Longhorn women is significantly higher than the average attractiveness of Tech women.  

Plus, the point was about Lubbock women vs Austin women.  This is a major city that's had an influx from California and Oregon, not a fucking cowtown in the middle of nowhere.

Please don't be ridiculous.

right.  All Tech chicks are from lubbock.

LOLz.  You don't know jack shit if that's where you are operating from.  Good luck with your granola clogged rug munchers from...where...Oregon and California?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Then to double down on the insanity in this thread, a few motherfuckers are saying they prefer the women of Upper Appalachia.

There's no helping you motherfuckers.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Not a chance in hell that's still true. The hottest girls at Texas might be hotter but straight up on average has to be Tech at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 8

14 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yall are morons

Lubbock is in Texas

Columbus is in Ohio

Lubbock is a fuck ton better than Columbus. Hell, McAllen is better than Columbus

Once met this hot little Mexican chick in McAllen, and let me tell you, her mom did not speak a lick of English. 

Also, she was great in bed. The chick, not her mom. Nothing against her mom. 

5 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Yeah, but as a native Amarilloan, I can tell you Lubbock is donkey balls ugly. They don’t even have a 72oz steak. Those pics are more from the ‘Rilla area. 

Panhandle women are smoke though and/but I haven’t had chlamydia since high school. so, I miss them. 

True. Those pics are from my family's ranch (Palo Duro Canyon --- Humble brag.) I'd say though that Lubbock girls compared to Austin girls (from a female perspective) Lubbock girls are prettier. JMO. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I mean…can Ewers line dance? All kidding aside, I know most have been upset with the QB play this season (I do think had Casey not busted his hand in the OU game we’d have more wins) but is this guy “the one?” I understand all the NIL stuff and he has made some money—good for him…but is he the type to bail on us in a bowl game should we get him? I realize everyone seems to want him badly…is it all about money for him? Like will whatever college that gets him—is he about the winning?  I hope so. If we wind up with him. It’s not a criticism per se…I’m just very leery about thinking he will save the program/ be very loyal to it while he’s there. Jmo. Carryon jizzing in the Ewers jugs…

Seems his Mullet, but not his jugs.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Not a chance in hell that's still true. The hottest girls at Texas might be hotter but straight up on average has to be Tech at this point. 

Ewers isn’t going to fuck 1,000 girls each year.

A school doesn’t need 5,000 hotties, he just needs 100 to 200. Any state school in the US with more than 10,000 students is going to have some smoking hot girls.

Throw in the recent graduates and the bored housewives and Ewers will been dripping in [underfeated] wherever he is next year. 

• Hook 'Em 1